[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/b/ - Random

Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

Use REPORTS. Posting 'Mods pls' achieves nothing.
Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 04/27/2021

963896_original.jp…

Anonymous 50559

what if there are more moids than actual femanons posting here?

Anonymous 50560

>>50559
Have you seen how slow the boards move here? There's no one posting here, moid or not.

Anonymous 50578

>femdom threads (a typically male fetish)
>4chan lingo
>"incels aren't so bad" threads
>threads against women's rights
Of course it's all males here.

Anonymous 50579

>>50578
>femdom threads (a typically male fetish)
There are still plenty of women who like it, just because it's not a 50-50 split doesn't mean anyone who's into it is a guy.
>4chan lingo
Well, no one came here from a site that wasn't an imageboard (that being said, lolcow, so that might be wrong, I know I personally came from 4chan)
That being said I can agree that the real shitty kind of 4chan lingo (like posting "based" or "cringe" and nothing else) is almost exclusively a male thing, and I only say 'almost' because I can't be 100% certain, sure feels that way.
>"incels aren't so bad" threads
agree that would raise a flag, but I don't recall seeing a post like that here.
>threads against women's rights
No one made a thread against women's right that wasn't deleted and B& ASAP, what are you talking about?

that being said, some telltale signs I've found for when someone is male:
>asking about other girls' preference in men
>posting a """random guy""" and baiting for their opinion on his looks, typically by saying "I think he's cute, do you think he's cute?" or something like that
And just anything that sounds like it's purpose is to collect intel about grills
When in doubt, report that shit.

Anonymous 50582

>>50578
Based.

Anonymous 50589

>>50578
>femdom threads (a typically male fetish)
This, precisely, is why women aren't open about their attractions and sexual desires, even in supposedly "accepting" female spaces. They have to deal with the fear of other women accusing them of secretly being men - because women couldn't possibly feel sexual desires, right?

>4chan lingo

If your first or dominant language is English, and you use imageboards, you probably came from 4chan. There are more femanons there than any men think there are.

>threads against women's rights

In agreement with >>50579, I've never seen this here.

Anonymous 50598

>>50589
>femdom
Crystalcafe likely has more women into that then most places, but definitely not enough to justify the almost-constant presence of it on this board.

Anonymous 50615

>>50579
>No one made a thread against women's right that wasn't deleted and B& ASAP
Wasn't there a pro-life thread that tried to demonize all women who want abortions and aren't particularly sad about it?

Anonymous 50616

>>50578
>femdom threads (a typically male fetish)
Yeah, that's weird. I think the lack of hardcore female masochists is even stranger.
>4chan lingo
It's imageboard lingo, I don't see it as evidence. Female imageboard community and culture is recent and small, we still need time to build our own jargon
>"incels aren't so bad" threads
Well, there are two kinds of incels. Those who hate women and those who blame themselves for being incels (and are right about it). I've never seen people defending the first group. At most people acknowledge that are many sweet guys in the second group, just like there are many sweet femcels out there.
>threads against women's rights
Had never seen these, unless you think being pro-life means you're against women's rights, and even if you do this is just one "right".

Anonymous 50617

I think as long as someone isn’t outing themself or doing something super obvious (“what kind of boys do you like ladies? Do you like X type of men? I’m totally a woman teehee”) it’s safe to assume they’re female. Even then, I think the male problem will fix itself eventually. No scrote who returns here day after day and actually posts wouldn’t eventually mental break down and not come back or forget to swap pronouns and get beaned.

>>50578
>all males
Speak for yourself. I’ve met many women who have weird views about their own gender that make them sound like incels (academic feminism calls it internalized misogyny)
Besides, I know I’m a woman and if every other poster on here was a larper with a sissification fetish the whole time, it is what it is.

Anonymous 50631

>>50615
Some women, especially religious ones, are just like that. That wouldn't indicate being male.

Anonymous 50665

>>50631
Yeah, it only supports extremely chauvinistic ideas, how convenient.

Anonymous 50668

This board literally fell apart after it was revealed that one of the mods let her /r9k/ boyfriend into her accounts and run the place.
It's tranny cafe.

Anonymous 50669

>>50668
When did that happen?

Anonymous 50670


Anonymous 50677

>>50615
>pro/anti abortions is a women's right issue
I never got it, it's not a question of women's rights, it's a question of whether or not a child is sentient at this stage and if it's moral to end it's life (in a biological sense).
and before anyone get outraged and suggest I'm either a fundamentalist or a moid, I am pro abortions, I just have the mental capacity to understand where the other side is coming from and not just project it onto teh man oppressing me because ???

Anonymous 50679

>>50677
It's because without abortion you're forcing women to go through something painful (and that could potentially kill them) against their will.

Anonymous 50683

hear hear.jpg

>>50677
>pregnancy doesn't affect women
>forced pregnancy doesn't affect women
>lack of safe access to abortion doesn't affect women
Damn this board IS full of males

Anonymous 50686

>>50685
>human bean
Freudian slip anon. It's just a bundle of cells.

Anonymous 50687

>>50685
Why do moids think they can use women's bodies as they please?

Anonymous 50688

>>50685
So, you'd rather sacrifice the life of a literal, presently living living human being than a potential human being? And you think you're the good guy?
How many potential lives did you take when you jerked off this morning alone?

Anonymous 50690

>>50689
>I'm not moid
>I just pretend pregnancy is something negligible for a woman when all women know how fucking extreme of an impact pregnancy is, and I think women shouldn't control what happens to their bodies
Nah. You're a moid.

Anonymous 50693

>>50691
Moids put on condoms, stupid moid. Women take pills and insert iuds and even then all women know all three have a chance of failure, condoms ironically much higher than the other two. Moids truly are stupid and ignorant.

Anonymous 50694

>>50691
>it needs limits
No it doesn't. You have no right to tell a woman what to do with her own body.

Anonymous 50695

>>50689
>>50691
Why did you ignore the question?
How many potential lives did you take when you jerked off this morning alone? Or does it not count when men are doing it?
Just think. All those children, gone.

Anonymous 50699

>>50698
By masturbating you didn't leave it alone, I know talking about you it's pure fantasy but it could have ended up in a uterus and become a "hooman" that way. You sick murderer.
>real humans are less important than potentials (his own word)
Why do men hate women so much you don't care for actual humans?

Anonymous 50700

>>50699
>>50698
More like, why does he pretend to care about humans when he doesn't care for women - who are actual humans?

Anonymous 50703

>>50702
Women aren't people?

Anonymous 50705

>>50702
Well you don't care about women, so you clearly don't think women aren't people. And you claim to be a woman, so logically you don't think you have any personhood, so you don't have any rights… what are you doing here? Someone without rights has no right to speak.

Anonymous 50706

>>50704
Ah, so they are people you don't care about? There's no balance between being deprived of your body and being in control of your body.

Anonymous 50708

>>50705
*don't think women are people
It should be obvious, but who knows, a moid might stoop so low to attack a blatant typo.

Anonymous 50709

>>50677
>I just have the mental capacity to understand where the other side is coming from and not just project it onto teh man oppressing me because ???
Just because you can understand the other side's argument doesn't necessarily mean they are right. Abortion will always be a female issue because we are the ones who are affected by pregnancy and giving birth forever.

Even if you consider the fetus a human, to force a person to house it for 9 months, give birth which could potentially kill said person, and have a completely changed physical body forever is too much.

If a person were in a coma for 9 months and let's say we knew they would be in the coma for 9 months beforehand somehow and that the only way they could live is by being attached to you, which would affect your physical body forever and when they got out of the coma that it would result in an event that might kill you in the process, do you think this agreement would be right? Would it even be right if you were the reason why the person is in a coma in the first place? Most people would likely conclude it's ridiculous, even if there was a team of medical doctors to try to help you survive the event.

Anonymous 50710

>>50683
does your daughter have the woman's right not to be torn limb from limb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykb2ZryHMtQ

Anonymous 50712

>>50698
Why are your human rights conditional? Every sperm has the potential to become a human. In fact, every single one has the right to live and realize that potential, but you take that away every day in exchange for some pleasure.
Most women's abortions will remain in single digits for the whole of their lives. You, on the other hand? You're probably in the millions range by now.
You commit acts of genocide. Even worse, you literally do it for fun.
You don't care about women, and you don't care about children. Fucked up.

Anonymous 50713

>>50710
Does your daughter have the right to kill you and take your liver if she needs it for herself, moid one?

Anonymous 50714

>>50698
If you actually removed a fetus from the human body and rubbed it with kleenex and threw it in a trashcan, it'd die like sperm do. "Left alone", as in, without a womb and/or a female body to nurture it, a fetus has only potential as sperm has potential.

Not to mention plenty of fetuses miscarry naturally, or early enough to where they are undetected.

Anonymous 50715

>>50713
Better rip her limb from limb and dispose of her corpse to make sure

Anonymous 50718

>>50710
This non-sentient creature has the right to use your body, I don't care if it ruins your life and you suffer or it :)
>>50715
But this sentient creature doesn't have the right to use mine teehee
Moids, everyone.

Anonymous 50722

>>50721
>it's not 100% male, it's 99% male
Wow, I feel reassured.

Anonymous 50723

>>50721
In all seriousness, I think the topic of abortion should be banned on this site, for at least a time.

Anonymous 50725

>>50723
Agree, or at least put in a containment board/thread.

Anonymous 50730

>>50721
What's petty arguing about a fundamental human right, exactly?
Are you upset there's pro-choice arguments which are in favor of women?

Anonymous 50731

>>50721
>>50727
>heh, arguing? that's so petty, such a woman thing to do. men never argue, and men aren't petty. right ladies?
>we females
"Yes hello fellow women"
This is why this place can't be taken seriously as a women's board anymore. Idiot men won't let women have anything to ourselves, and pickmeishas welcoming them with open arms.
Soon, it won't even be 30% actual women and mostly men. It'll be 100% men, 50% being hentai-obsessed traps who think of this board as their virtual sleepover.

Anonymous 50741

>>50740
It derails threads.

Anonymous 50743

>>50740
The topic is used like racebait threads at this point. It details threads. People on either side are unlikely to have productive conversations; threads/posts like that also tend to include disparaging talk regarding women, regardless, whether it's because we are arguing about it or because cases get exaggerated to prove points.

I

Anonymous 50744

>>50743
I guess only men can talk about it and they should make our decisions for us

Anonymous 50746

>>50744
Nta and no offense, but I doubt any of the femcels and NEETs on here are making big important decisions in the government about women's autonomy.

That said, idc about abortion talk. It's easy to ignore.

Anonymous 50748

>>50746
it can hurt someone's feelings who has had one

Anonymous 50749

>>50748
No. These threads are almost always in /b/, not /feels/. If someone is sad about their abortion, they can post about it in /feels/
>>50744
No. It's used as bait at this point mostly. Girls have opinions on race, too, but talk on that is banned here for the same reason.

Anonymous 50757

>>50748
Anon…this is an imageboard.
Even with racebaiting, it's not as if racist-chans are banned entirely. And trad issues are another recurring derailment.

Anonymous 50759

>>50683
Maybe it is, but it's even more full of people suffering from severe low IQ like you.

Anonymous 50760


Anonymous 50762

>>50748
So if a woman has an abortion and doesn't regret it, in fact she feels happy and relieved at having aborted, she can't talk about it because it upsets your feelings?
Why are you trying to oppress other women? Another woman feeling relieved about her abortion does not invalidate your experience. She's not you. But you are trying to invalidate her experience like a real bitch.

Anonymous 50763

>>50737
What kind of woman thinks women should be de facto slaves?

>>50710
A woman is an adult human female, a fetus is not, hence a fetus cannot be a woman.

Does a woman have the right to choose when to be a mother and when not?
Why are you saying a fetus is already a daughter when the woman herself does not consider it a daughter and does not want to be a mother?
Why is the woman not important?

Anonymous 50764

>>50763
Any woman who's not a slave to her extreme attitudes and is not egocentric enough to neglect others' lives? Besides pregnancy is not something that happens itself, there's always an exact reason to cause it. Though i believe there are cases when it could be justified, and it's not like anyone can actually stop you so the whole discussion is pretty much pointless. Just when you do something low and if you actually do it then why should anyone tolerate you?

Anonymous 50765

>>50764
>any woman who does what she wants, follows her own will and doesn't put herself below others is "a slave to her extreme attitudes" and "egocentric"

Damn, I can see why it took millennia for women to have rights. Any woman who had an inkling of respect for herself was lynched by everyone else who wanted to keep her subservient.

Anonymous 50766

>>50765
>>50764
To answer your questions:

>pregnancy is not something that happens itself, there's always an exact reason to cause it

Not really. A woman has no direct access to her uterus like she has direct access to her hands or her face or like a man has direct access to his penis, for example. She must rely on preventive birth control to avoid pregnancy, like the pill or an implant or a IUD, and it's not like she can put her hand inside herself to check if everything is working properly. She has no idea what's actually happening inside her uterus, she cannot be 100% sure everything is working as intended. An implant has a failure rate of 0.05% and a IUD of 0.2-0.8% depending on the type, so a pregnancy is highly unlikely, but it's not impossible and it's beyond the woman's control the moment it happens despite the birth control device in place.

>Just when you do something low and if you actually do it then why should anyone tolerate you?

What's low about being in control of your life and what's inside your body? Do you think women should be cattle to breed?

Anonymous 50767

external-content.d…

>>50766
>inb4 so you think women who don't use BC shouldn't be allowed to abort
Fucking no. All women should be allowed to abort on demand, the woman's demand. It's just that the anti-women crowd always touts "just use BC if you don't want to get pregnant" and that's fucking bullshit because there's no BC with 0% failure rate. It doesn't exist. Not even sterilization. It's fucking offensive when those shit people say that because 1. they presume the woman isn't using birth control when she might well be and it could have just failed, and 2. whenever those shit people talk about birth control it's always the most shit, ineffective one that only males use, and any young girl who doesn't know any better because she's been fed that crap by her friends and parents all her life might actually believe them and then oops! You got fooled, sucks to be you!
Pro-lifers who spread fake news like that should be forced to pay the victims of their fake news. Pay for the abortion, and pay for the IUD as well. Fucking hell.

Anonymous 50769

>>50766
Yup. But a fetus is not a child.

Anonymous 50770

>>50768
If a child required your liver to live because you're the only compatible donor for them, are you ok with killing them denying them your liver?

Anonymous 50771

>>50769
for >>50768

Anonymous 50772

>>50770
>>50770
A child requires that 1 week before being born and you are not allowed to execute them for your convenience at that point

argument invalid

Anonymous 50773

>>50772
Ah, so you're saying pregnancies up to week 39 are A-OK? What if tragedy strikes during week 40? Like China unleashes a deadly virus upon the world and the woman suddenly finds herself without an income thanks to the global economy suddenly going kaput?

Anonymous 50775

It took 2 days for this thread to be derailed about abortion when that has nothing to do with the OP.

Anonymous 50776

>>50772
>>50773
Btw my point is, women are not slaves. Society considers a child his or her mother's responsibility, so let the individual woman decide if she wants to keep that pregnancy or not. Yes, the sooner the better. Yes, if you look at it superficially it doesn't make much sense to wait until last minute to change your mind. But you don't know her circumstances, you don't know her mind, and she knows herself and her ability to deal successfully with a child better than anyone else. So abortion must be exclusively her decision, and no one's else, as it's her life that's impacted, not yours. I don't think women are incapable of making the best decisions for themselves and for society. You have no right to dismiss her experiences as less important.

>>50775
It's a pretty strong indicator. A man is far more likely to dismiss pregnancy as "a mere inconvenience" because he knows he'll never have to experience it himself.

Anonymous 50789

>>50769
Maybe it isn't. There is no consensus about it. That's why we should treat like it is. If you're wrong you are killing a child.

Anonymous 50792

>>50789
>there is no consensus about it
>child: is outside the woman's body
>embryo/zygote/fetus: is inside the woman's body

I'd rather not risk the woman's mental health and quality of life thank you very much. Pretending a fetus is something it's not you're ruining a woman's life.

Anonymous 50800

>>50792
>I'd rather not risk the woman's mental health and quality of life thank you very much
None of these are worse than a murderer, many women don't have abortions because of these, and most of unwanted pregnancies can be prevented.

So, just like I endorse de quarentines against corona even if social isolation and economic impact are terrible killing old people is worse, non of the problems caused by pregnancies are as bad as death.

Anonymous 50801

>>50800
>non of the problems caused by pregnancies are as bad as death

Except, well, death. Women still die from giving birth.

Anonymous 50806

>>50801
How many pregnant women die from giving birth? Very few (though it's ok to abort when you're life is in danger).
How many women die from abortion? Half of the aborted fetus.

Anonymous 50808

>>50800
All of those make a woman a slave to others because she is denied control over herself and her body, and slavery to plenty is much worse than death. That's why women who can't legally (read: safely) abort risk death with an unsafe abortion, of course they don't want to die but it's better to try and abort even if it might mean your death than live with unwanted offspring and all the life-ruining problems that brings. So I say fuck your opinion, and let women abort safely as they need.

Anonymous 50809

>>50800
>most of unwanted pregnancies can be prevented
FYI, the only place where abortion rates have dropped is Colorado after the government established mandatory safe sex programs (not abstinence only, stupid) and gave free iuds to all teenage girls. The pro-life crowd hates that wants to roll back the program. You want to prevent abortions? Give free iuds to girls and women, and teach about safe sex. Otherwise all those pregnancies cannot be prevented because there's people like you out there misleading people with fake news and bullshit.

Anonymous 50810

>>50800
It's ok to abort for any reason the woman wants to abort. She doesn't want to be a mother? Let her abort. Unwanted children are a mountain of mental problems, one less burden on society.

>How many women die from abortion?

Safe legal abortion? None. Unsafe illegal abortion? Millions. By the way even if you consider a fetus a woman (it isn't) no woman has the right to parasite off another woman.

Anonymous 50811

>>50808
>a slave because she and her moid were irrespossible
Are you fucking retarded?

Anonymous 50812

>>50811
Yes, a slave. One of the defining characteristics of slaves is that they don't own themselves and their bodies. Their bodies are for the public or private use of someone else who decides what to do with them. Are you retarded?

Anonymous 50813

>>50810
>It's ok to kill for any reason the woman wants to kill. She doesn't want to be a mother? Let her kill her child.
FFY.
>Safe legal abortion? None. Unsafe illegal abortion? Millions
Even it this is true (considering how almost every country legalized abortion I find it unlikely) you still falls on the Huma Law, being therefore a fallacy. Not that you know what I'm talking about, of course.
>By the way even if you consider a fetus a woman (it isn't) no woman has the right to parasite off another woman.
>parasite
Am I talking to someone with a single digit IQ? Are you a middle school dropout? Or just another victim of American Education? I refuse to believe that someone over the age of 16 doesn't know the difference between a parasite and a human life cycle.

Anonymous 50814

>>50811
>post birth control failure rates
>"hurr durr you were irresponsible!"
Why are prolifers like this?

Anonymous 50815

>>50813
> your argument still falls on the Hume Law
Fixed.

Anonymous 50817

>>50814
>implying most abortions are because of birth control problems and not irresponsabilities
Why are "pro-choicers" so ignorant about what they advocate?

Anonymous 50819

external-content.d…

>>50813
It's okay for any woman to abort, yes. A fetus is not a child. A woman doesn't want a fetus in her body, it's her right to abort it and force it out.

And yes, a fetus is a parasite. It can only survive on a parasitic relationship, feeding off a living host it steals nutrients from, thus harming the body.

>how almost every country legalized abortion

And why do you think that is, stupid? Maybe because thousands of women dead with a coathanger up their vaginas is a bad thing? And so is thousands of children abused because their mothers hate them and don't want them?

>50817

You see the bottom row? That's the ineffective shit prolifers peedle to vulnerable women and girls. You fucking liar.

Anonymous 50822

144427-4067-enync-…

Anyone who hates abortion hates women.

Anonymous 50823

>>50821
>raising a child
>"inconvenience"

Anonymous 50824

>>50821
People who call raising a child an "inconvenience" are directly responsible for all child abuse out there, because they mislead people into thinking raising a child is something frivolous when it's one of the most life-destroying things there is.

Anonymous 50830

>>50825
>yay dead women!
Women's board, uh-huh.

Anonymous 50832

>>50819
>It's okay for any woman to abort, yes
No, it isn't, and there is no reason to say it's ok.
> A fetus is not a child.
Wrong again. There's no duality here, as every doctor will tell you.
>A woman doesn't want a fetus in her body, it's her right to abort it and force it out.
The fetus didn't want to be in the woman's body. It was her and her guy's mistake, she has no right to kill someone because of something she did.
>And yes, a fetus is a parasite. It can only survive on a parasitic relationship, feeding off a living host it steals nutrients from, thus harming the body.
Just finish school, I'm deadly serious, I'm not going to teach you high school biology.
>And why do you think that is, stupid?
Because some people who think killing women is protecting women sold their fantasies to the government. In any case this is ad populum.
>aybe because thousands of women dead with a coathanger up their vaginas is a bad thing?
Again, Hume Law. Irrelevant, as any philosopher will tell you.

Anonymous 50833

>>50819
Did you get this image on Facebook? Because it's fake news. Comdoms fail 3% of the time. Still a lot, but not 20% as this one mentioned.

Anonymous 50834

>>50833
Actually it's higher because some people are too ignorant to use it properly. Not the condom's fault though. And as you can imagine, these numbers are higher on the "pro-choice" side since they are on average the laziest and dumbest one.

Anonymous 50835

>>50832
>as every doctor will tell you.
I don't believe this because it appears to me that is part of a marketing ploy. Of course a doctor is going to call a fetus an "unborn child" in the context of parents who want to see their fetus as a baby. They want to keep patients and make more money.
>The fetus didn't want to be in the woman's body. It was her and her guy's mistake, she has no right to kill someone because of something she did.
But it's not something only she did. The guy was part of it, and he has the ability to walk out completely if he wants to. His body doesn't need to change permanently because he boned a woman one night. It is not fair he gets scot-free. It is not fair the woman has to decide x, y, and z for what is within her while there is nothing binding the man to the fetus. As for the fetus, it does not "want" to be in the body. It simply exists there. It can't "want" in the way an adult human wants.

Anonymous 50836

>>50831
>dead women
>"pro-life"

>>50832
Yes it is, and there are plenty reasons to say so. The woman's rights and freedom first and foremost.

A fetus is not a child. All doctors who don't hate women distinguish a zygote from an embryo, an embryo from a fetus, and a fetus from a kid because they are all different things.

>The fetus didn't want to be in the woman's body

Irrelevant. The woman does not want the fetus in her body. It's not her mistake, she may well have planned in advance to get an abortion in case of BC fail. You have no right to enslave her.

A fetus is a parasite. Educate yourself.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_circulation
>The fetus obtains oxygen and nutrients from the mother
That is a parasitic relationship.

>some people who think killing women is protecting women

That's prolifers. Prolifers want women dead.

>Irrelevant

Dead and crippled women because of coathangers abortions is what made abortion legal.

>>50833
The source is right at the bottom of the picture, stupid.

Anonymous 50837

giphy (6).gif

>>50836
>The source is right at the bottom of the picture, stupid.
im screm

Anonymous 50838


Anonymous 50840

image.jpg

ITT

Anonymous 50843

>>50838
Not her, but did you read your own link? It doesn't say that condoms fail 1/5, it says that 1/5 people who used it experience pregnancy within a year, sometimes because they didn't use it, sometimes because they don't know how to use it.
You're embarrassing yourself here, anti-women anon.

Anonymous 50847

>>50843
Did you even look at the picture? It says right there: Most effective are those methods that once in place, little or nothing to do or remember. Lest effective are those that need to be used correctly every time you have sex. Humans are not infallible, so the more a method relies on human intervention the more ineffective it is. So why do push on people ineffective methods when there's much better ones that don't let humans mess them up?
Did you even look at the picture? It says right there: Most effective are those methods that once in place, little or nothing to do or remember. Lest effective are those that need to be used correctly every time you have sex. Humans are not infallible, so the more a method relies on human intervention the more ineffective it is. So why do push on people ineffective methods when there's much better ones that don't let humans mess them up? Condoms fail 1/5 because they rely on humans while IUDs fail 0.02 because they don't rely on humans.

Anonymous 50848

>>50836
So many mistakes I'm not sure where to start.
>The woman's rights and freedom first and foremost.
Not including the freedom of the women you're truing to kill, of course?
Freedom is limited by the law. You don't have freedom to kill.
> fetus is not a child. All doctors who don't hate women distinguish a zygote from an embryo, an embryo from a fetus, and a fetus from a kid because they are all different things.
Wrong again. You'll know it when you reach high school.

>The woman does not want the fetus in her body.

And the fetus doesn't want to die. She did that, it's not the fetus fault.
>It's not her mistake, she may well have planned in advance to get an abortion in case of BC fail.
Yes it is. Her "plan" is irrelevant if she wants to do something that she can't (ie. killing people).

>You have no right to enslave her.

Wow, what a slavery, putting on some weight an feeling sick for a few months is enslavement! Your entire comment is disrespectful towards people who were actually enslaved. Again, fake symmetry.
>That is a parasitic relationship.
Having side effects is not enough to make something a parasite. That's an ad hoc argument. Parasites (unless you want to leave biology and go to the realms of social sciences) are from different species.
>That's prolifers. Prolifers want women dead.
Wow, really? Again, just count the number of dead women killed by abortions.
>Dead and crippled women because of coathangers abortions is what made abortion legal.
They are a fraction of the number of dead babies and they are paying for being irresponsible. You don't have the right to kill people because of your mistakes.

Anonymous 50850

external-content.d…

>>50839
>women who don't do what I want are not women
>fuck their female anatomy, female biology, and uterus which is the reason why they need abortions while men don't

Anonymous 50851

>>50847
So, you didn't read. Q.E.D..
They fail because uneducated people (you) don't use them as they should. More educated people have less problems. Sorry if you live in the trailer park, that doesn't give you the right to kill people.

Anonymous 50852

>>50850
Not her but I don't even consider you people.
You are a threat to women as much as rapists.
I put you both on the same moral levels and I'm ashamed to share this place with you.

Anonymous 50854

>>50848
Nobody's killing women but people who deny women safe legal abortion and force them to resort to unsafe abortion. Women have the freedom to expel anything unwanted from their bodies.

A fetus is not a child. Nothing you say changes this fact. Do open a biology book.

The fetus doesn't really want anything, it doesn't even have a brain. She did nothing, women don't control their uterus. She can abort and she will, the only difference is whether it will cost her life or not.

Yes, being deprived of your body is slavery. You know historical slave women were forced to get pregnant to breed more slaves? They couldn't say no because they had no right to control their bodies and their pregnancies.

Acting like a parasite makes one a parasite. A fetus is a parasite.

>count the number of dead women killed by abortions

In countries where abortion is safe and legal on demand? Zero.

>I don't care about dead, crippled, injured women, fuck them for wanting to live their life as they want it

Prolifers truly hate women.

>>50851
More educated people use more failproof methods, stupid. Less educated people rely on and peddle condoms and fertility methods and it shows.

>>50853

A woman who wants to abort should be able to abort. If she doesn't want to abort, no one can force her to abort. That's why it's called "pro-choice". Every woman has a mind of her own and does what she wants.

>>50852
>women are a threat to women

Anonymous 50855

Must we have another thread derailed for the same pro-life/pro-choice argument? They go no where and both sides disagree no matter what.

Anonymous 50856

>>50854
>>50854
>Less educated people rely on and peddle condoms and fertility methods and it shows.
You can't be this dishonest or this illiterate and turn my argument in a strawman so much. Sure it was my fault and I wasn't clear enough, right?

That was my very point. Uneducated people don't use them they way they should. Does their (yours) lack of education allow you to kill your children, Saturn? No, it does not.

Anonymous 50857

>>50854
>A woman who wants to abort should be able to abort.
So, a man who wants to rape should be able to rape? If you want to you can kill, steal, rape, abuse whoever you want?

Anonymous 50858

>>50856
Your crowd is the uneducated one, stupid one. Who peddles condoms and pulling out as most effective? Prolifers. They are in fact not the most effective, all variables considered iuds and implants are the most effective. Stop pushing lack of education on people and tell them to drop the condom and get a iud.

>>50857
Can a man rape his own body, stupid?

Anonymous 50859

161003100142-04-po…

>>50857
>things men on other people vs thing a woman does on herself

Anonymous 50861

>>50854
Amazing how you failed to answer every single one of my arguments.
>Nobody's killing women but people who deny women safe legal abortion and force them to resort to unsafe abortion.
Yes. Every time two women abort, you kill one women.
>b-but I don't consider fetus people
What you think is irrelevant. People smarter than both of us can't reach a conclusion, but it's indeed worse for women if you're wrong and I'm right, as you're allowing people to kill millions.
>Nothing you say changes this fact. Do open a biology book.
Yes, it is. It's a human being. Stop with semantics.
>The fetus doesn't really want anything
Maybe not now, but it will want to live, and you can't deny that right.
>She did nothing, women don't control their uterus.
Yeah, but rape aside they decide if she'll have safe sex or not.
>She can abort and she will, the only difference is whether it will cost her life or not.
Again, Hume Law.
>Yes, being deprived of your body is slavery.
No it isn't when it was your choice to get pregnant. You knew the risks, now you pay for them.
> You know historical slave women were forced to get pregnant to breed more slaves?
No one is supporting this kind of thing. It wasn't their choice, they could choose the partners or use anything to prevent pregnancy.

>Acting like a parasite makes one a parasite. A fetus is a parasite.

Again, you can't say that when it comes to the same species. It's scientifically wrong.
>Prolifers truly hate women.
Yeah, we hate women because want them to live and cope with their mistakes. Smart.

Anonymous 50862

> they could't choose the partners or use anything to prevent pregnancy
Fixed.

Anonymous 50864

>>50858
Can a fetus commit suicide?

Anonymous 50865

>>50854
>Every woman has a mind of her own and does what she wants.
Good. Now extend this to EVERY women and prevent people like you to killing them when they are on the uterus.
Or extend this to men and see rape and domestic violence statistics skyrocket.

Anonymous 50866

>>50859
Your ignorance reminds me of when I was a freshman in college. What's your opinion on transgender "women"? Honest question.

Anonymous 50867

>>50857
>Every time two women abort, you kill one women
Impossible, unless one of the two women didn't have access to safe and legal abortion and had to get a coathanger abortion instead. If both had access to safe abortion, no women were killed. Those who don't have access, you killed.

>it's indeed worse for women if you're wrong

You're wrong and it's already been proved that's much worse for both women and children. Women who are forced to have children they don't want are more likely to be in poverty and suffer from depression. Children who are born to women who didn't want to give birth are more likely to experience abuse, turn to drugs and crime and develop severe mental illness.

Source: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01087.x

https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-015-0505-4

The fetus is a parasite. It acts like a parasite and it feeds like a parasite. Stop defending parasites.

>it will want

Something without a brain can't want anything because it lacks the basic equipment to have a consciousness, stupid. It has no right to live as a parasite.

I'm talking facts, stupid. Women still get abortions where abortions are illegal. The only difference is they're forced to risk their lives because people like you won't recognize them their rights.

>it was your choice

It wasn't her choice. Her choice is to stop the pregnancy and abort, you have no right to enslave her.

>No one is supporting this kind of thing

You are the moment you deny women the right to stop an unwanted pregnancy.

>you can't say that

Yes I can. A fetus is a parasite.

>we hate women because want them to risk death or be miserable and depressed all their lives

FTFY.

Anonymous 50868

>>50865
>extend this to men and see rape and domestic violence statistics skyrocket.
Rape and domestic violence is not a good analogy to abortion.

Raping and being violent to another person will not for a fact change your body as drastically as giving birth will for a woman. Raping will not likely kill a person in the way giving birth will.

Whereas restricting abortion, unlike rape, kills an even greater amount and causes a greater amount of suffering, even if we consider fetus children because the truth is, abortion will still be attempted by the same people who are trying to get them done now.

Anonymous 50869

>>50863
An extension of the woman's body actually, which she wants to cut off and flush out of herself.

>>50865
Fetuses aren't women.

>>50864
50% of pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion aka miscarriage.

Anonymous 50870

>>50866
Mtfs are men, which is why they have more rights over their own bodies than women do.

Anonymous 50871

>>50865
Are men raping organs inside themselves? Can you rape your body? Your analogy is really stupid, comparing something that's done on another person vs doing something to yourself like swallowing an abortion pill to induce an abortion. Who did she rape, her own mouth?

Anonymous 50872

>>50868
Maybe not. After all every aborted person dies and not everyone that was raped is also killed.

So, considering that killing is even worse than rape (and the younger the killing the worse), yes, I can't put you on the same level as rapists.
>b-but I don't consider fetus people
Now talk about flat earth. You need them to not be people in order to allow child killing. But you're wrong.

Anonymous 50875

>>50867
>You're wrong and it's already been proved that's much worse for both women and children
Wow, really? it was proven that having depression for a few years is worse than preventing people from living their entire lives? How? They interviewd the babies that your gang killed?
>. Women who are forced to have children they don't want are more likely to be in poverty and suffer from depression
And does that give them the right to kill people? No. In any case, Hume Law.

> Children who are born to women who didn't want to give birth are more likely to experience abuse, turn to drugs and crime and develop severe mental illness.

So, because you think they will be unhappy you can kill them? In any case, Hume Law.
>The fetus is a parasite. It acts like a parasite and it feeds like a parasite. Stop defending parasites.
Parasites only happen in different species. Stop using this argument when it's downright wrong.
>Something without a brain can't want anything because it lacks the basic equipment to have a consciousness, stupid.
Yeah, but it will soon. Maybe not, you're proving you can't think after all.
> It has no right to live as a parasite.
Thank god it isn't one.
>I'm talking facts, stupid. Women still get abortions where abortions are illegal.
So, if we allowed 50k people to be killed worldwide in order to have achieve World Peace should we embrace this? No. And again, Hume Law.
>You are the moment you deny women the right to stop an unwanted pregnancy.
Really? I am saying that women can't choose who they'll fuck with and if they'll be able to use birth control?
>Yes I can. A fetus is a parasite.
You only have this very argument, and it was proved wrong.

>we hate women because want them to have power to kill millions of women because of their own mistakes and because a fraction of them still die because of secondary reasons.

FTFY

Anonymous 50876

cancer fetus.jpg

>>50872
Fetuses aren't people. Only a natural person is a person (in legal meaning, i.e., one who has its own legal personality) that is an individual human being. Fetuses aren't individual human beings because they are physically attached to an actual person's body.

>>50873

It's physically attached to the woman, thanks to the umbilical cord there's no gap between the woman's body and the fetus. It's an extension of her body.

>>50874

And a parasitic one at that. Much like a cancer. In fact fetus in fetu teratoma are a type of cancer in which a fetus develops spontaneously outside the uterus and they are fucking deadly.

Anonymous 50877

>>50869
Saying miscarriages are suicides is saying that a heart attack is suicide.
The person didn't want it in either case.

Anonymous 50878

>>50872
I'm talking about the women who die from back alley abortions.

Anonymous 50879

>>50876
>a person is not a person because it is inside another person
What?

Anonymous 50880

>>50876
So, because the positive law says a fetus doesn't have an ID law it's not a person. Bravo.

Anonymous 50881

>>50876
>a "natural" person is what I think it should be
Kek

Anonymous 50883

>>50876
> Fetuses aren't individual human beings because they are physically attached to an actual person's body.

This non sequitur was embarrasing tbh.

Anonymous 50884

>>50875
Read the studies, stupid. Prolifers really hate women, wanting them to suffer a shit life just because they're women.

>And does that give them the right to

control their bodies and abort any unwanted pregnancies? Yes it does.
>Hume law
I'm talking about things that are, stupid. Stick to reality and stop being stupid. It's ironic you keep saying Hume Law when you're the only one here that's whining things aren't as they ought to be.


It is a fact they will be unhappy. Read:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01087.x

A fetus is a parasite, and will always be a parasite. All pregnancies are parasitic.

>it will soon

A woman is not an incubator to put on stop and park unwanted fetuses inside while you wait.

>it isn't one.

It is.

>if we allowed 50k people to be killed worldwide in order to have achieve World Peace

What's that got to do with abortion? Abortion is legal to preserve the health, mental health and the quality of life of the individual woman. And to spare society from problematic criminal unwanted kids.

You are saying if birth control fails a woman loses all control over her body for no reason, which is damaging and stupid. Any lack of control over your body at the hands of another is slavery.

>it was proved wrong

You have not denied the parasitic nature of the fetus, you have completely ignored it. You have not proved anything except your own dishonesty.

>we hate women because we want to force to risk their lives or live in misery instead of letting them have a safe abortion when they request it

FTFY.

Anonymous Moderator 50886

This thread has derailed completely, so I'm locking it. Both pervasive topics already have other threads you can post in.



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]