I think you're a bit confused. Lactose intolerant =/= allergic to milk. It's not like a peanut allergy, where you'll swell up or get a rash. That's not lactose intolerance. Lactose intolerance means you can taste milk fine, you can drink it just fine, but when your body attempts to digest the lactose it simply lacks the tools. The sugar will get broken down in such a manner that produces a lot of gas and lower digestive distress. You won't die, it won't kill you, you aren't allergic, you'll just a fart a lot and maybe have other bowel issues depending on how severe your intolerance is.
The only other thing I'm aware of that causes massive farting is a sudden change in diet that involves massive amounts of fiber.