/b/ - Random
[ Rules / FAQ / Discord ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / cgl / x / nsfw ]

/b/ - Random

Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

News:
We now have a Discord server!
Please read the rules! Update to rule #6: 08/23/2017

guy.png

Anonymous 12438

Man dislike thread

Post your mild issues with men here

Anonymous 12439

>>12438
they are dummy heads

Anonymous 12440

>>12438
they are galoots in cahoots

Anonymous 12441

I heard they did 9/11.

Anonymous 12442

they stink

Anonymous 12448

>>12438
they suck & they are unable to do anything

Anonymous 12449

a bunch of silly billies tbh

Anonymous 12452

the image in your op looks like a cartoon rapist

Anonymous 12453

>>12452
I thought that's a robber.

Anonymous 12457

>>12453
he looks like a robber but also the type to fuck you in your sleep if he saw you there

Anonymous 12463

>>12453
all men are, dont be naive

Anonymous 12488

male anus too close to penis

Anonymous 12500

rarely use "inside" voices and get mad when you politely tell them to quiet down

Anonymous 12501

>>12488 I completely forgot about that screencap and I am laughing so hard

Anonymous 12506

they think they age like wine. that is rare. most look bad fast if they don't take good care of themselves, but they think they get better with time…

Anonymous 12508

tbf I think that's a 4chan/Reddit meme, I don't think anyone half rational thinks that.

Inb4 men aren't half rational

Anonymous 12517

>>12506
young men look better..

Anonymous 12518

>>12438
They fart. ew

Anonymous 12519

>>12506
My (now former) male best friend texted me out of blue the other day that "it's over for girls once they reach 30, but men age like wine"

First male friend I ever met online, and definitely the last. We didn't even meet on a site like 4chan or reddit.

He wasn't like this when we were younger, but the past year or so he's slowly started making snide comments about women (knowing that I am one).

I have to wonder if he started going on one of those MGTOW or Redpill forums. He was never a saint, but he used to be incredibly funny and clever. He literally lost all interest in anything except dating/one night stands although he seems to hate women. I forgave him once a few months ago, but am sooo done.

Even if it's "over" for me once I reach 30 (I'd just date other "ancient" women) and he starts looking like a male supermodel, it's OVER for our friendship. It's no surprise to me why so many women here and on lolcow hate men, especially if they've been meeting them online.

Anonymous 12522

>>12519
i wonder if he's sexually frustrated towards you

Anonymous 12523

Man you guys are seriously dead set on turning this imageboard into LC 2.0/female /r9k/, aren't you?

Anonymous 12525

>>12519
Maybe he thinks he's being funny. I knew a couple guys that tried the Daniel Tosh "I know I don't mean this but I got to pretend that I do to make it funny" comedy style.

Problem is, Tosh is a comedian, he gets some leeway because cracking jokes is his job. I don't go to Daniel Tosh for emotional support and a sense of camaraderie. That's my friend's job.

You know what I mean?

Anonymous 12541

>>12539
I remember the misandry thread. I also remember it dying fairly quickly and never getting as much traction as any of the LC ones.

Anonymous 12547

>>12523
Did you even read OP and the replies here?
Mild issues with a bunch of silly posts.
It's nothing serious. Lol you're overreacting. Maybe give up on imageboards.

Anonymous 12588

I hate male college students. Pretty much all of them.

Anonymous 12590

>>12519
Everytime I suggest using lotion or an exfoliant every now and then for their rough looking skin they get butthurt, why?

>>12541
this place in the early months is comparable to a more established site like LC? c'mon gal.

Anonymous 12591

1504210814633.jpg

>>12590
>Everytime I suggest using lotion or an exfoliant every now and then for their rough looking skin they get butthurt
Seriously this!
>guy friend kept complaining about having dry dead skin and breaking out
>suggest that he exfoliates and moisturizes
>doesn't even know what exfoliating is, complains that moisturizing is gay/for girls
>says that women "try too hard" because we do these extremely basic things
>mfw
What the fuck kind of solution for your dusty skin do you want then you egg

Anonymous 12592

>>12590
>why?
Something something something something that's gay bro something something something me big strong man something something soyboys something muh dick

Anonymous 12593

I go outside and interact with men on a daily basis, so I haven't turned them into boogeymen inside my mind.

Anonymous 12594

these ones

Anonymous 12595

>>12593
look who is special

Anonymous 12596

997643356778.jpg

>>12593
Who called them boogeymen, or anything like that?

Damn, what’s the point of a board like this if we can’t even commiserate with each other and take the piss on occasion without some pick mes on their high horse hissing about how we’re loser meanies for saying anything the least bit critical ever.
Do you think you’ll be showered with validation if you defend men on an anonymous imageboard? You won’t.

Anonymous 12597

>>12591
>>12592
Even when I've said that x girl's skin looks good because she probably has a routine, etc. some dudes I've talked to go into denial mode. Especially if the woman in question is asian.

I think it's because men don't want to keep their youthfulness as much as women, especially in light of the "aging like fine wine" meme, but there's a difference between looking mature and having accumulating dead skin on your face but whatever I guess.

Anonymous 12598

Moxiie-x-Holly-504…

>>12593
Cool! You can't sit with us.

Anonymous 12600

>>12593
That's nice. Can I invite you to /r/mgtow, /r/theredpill, returnofkings, or any similar space? Because that's what men TRULY think about us when they don't have to pretend and be polite in real life.

I'm glad you have nice experiences, and I hope they never open up to you and disappoint you when you learn how much they truly fucking hate women.

Anonymous 12601

>>12600
>your actual experiences don’t reflect reality but anonymous message forms do

Anonymous 12602

>>12600
this shit right here is toxic. the people you're talking about aren't 'men' they are incels. i know i am going to get shat on, but i hate the hypocrisy in these threads. we all know not all men are like this and saying 'men' instead of what you mean is being obtuse on purpose and shitty. any of you who have boyfriends need to break up with them too.

this whole trend of be obtuse and hate 'men' when we really mean certain people is really cringy.

i don't hate men. i hate the gross alt-right incel who stalked me, or the nasty fuccboi who tried to take a video up my skirt.

and i love my boyfriend, and my cool guy friends who don't want to fuck me.

but i fucking hate people who fight hate with hate just because they feel it's valid to shit on 'men' just because women aren't treated well by some people. it's totally backwards and embarrassing and detracts from the actual problem.

especially shit like what you're spouting. go outside and talk to people and realize that "men" aren't all out to get you and "women" aren't all your friends.

this shit is toxic.

Anonymous 12603

>>12601
don't waste your breath, anon. these people want to hate just to hate. they're just going to reee and yell about 'men are x' men have no sympathy, while not realizing they are becoming the thing they hate. and when you point it out they just bitch about how it's justified cause men. it's just cause they don't understand that people can live in society without being effected by it negatively, and that shit like toxic masculinity is a learned, perpetuated behavior that not everyone has. and then they get mad at the idea of excusing some men because 'all men are part of the problem' as if men are purposely not fighting those who perpetuate toxic masculinity out of spite.


i'm out.

Anonymous 12605

>>12600
>Implying most women and men aren't retarded animals beyond saving

Anonymous 12607

>>12606
>mostly jokes

what thread are you in? the last joke was like the 10th post. people arguing about how women age aren't joking. this >>12600 lovely basement flower isn't joking. and i'm sure as hell all the people who are criticizing anons aren't either.

Anonymous 12609

>>12601
Because men won't say this shit directly to your face. A better indicator is how they act and what they say when women aren't around. And guess what? It's not great.

Anonymous 12610

There's a lot of angery in this thread right now.

Some people need tea and some people need to fuck something angrily.

Anonymous 12611

>>12610
>Some people need tea and some people need to fuck something angrily.

Both would be nice.

Anonymous 12659

>>12609
Still, though. Incel echo chambers do not represent all locker room-ish discussions. There's a lot of different kinds of men out there, even though most are either bitter wizards or stupid pigs.
If you want a taste of what the latter talks about, hang outside any shitty Rust Belt factory on smoke break. You could still make keys with the subject matter, but it's by no means hateful.
t. different anon

Anonymous 12680

With how men commit so many crimes and how they are the common perpetrator of domestic violence, its entirely logical for women to avoid men in any way possible. Only ignorant idiots get in relationships with them.

Anonymous 12682

>>12610
Really want to hard grind a guy's face whether his primitive ass likes it or not.

Anonymous 12684

thpth.jpg

>>12680
>The CDC also stated that 40% of lesbian women reported physical violence by their partners, and 44% reported experiencing physical violence, stalking, or rape by their partners. In contrast, 35% of heterosexual women reported physical violence, stalking, or rape by their partners in the same study.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_same-sex_relationships
The numbers were even lower for gay guys, fyi.

Anonymous 12685

annoyedpepe.jpg

>>12684
>b-but what about the gays??

Anonymous 12686

1513607904309.png

>>12684
Yeah, wikipedia is such a great and accurate source of information, especially for a statistic that is incorrectly parroted by MRA everywhere.

Anonymous 12687

>>12500
Damn this is bullshit, it's you who should stop being so quiet smh

Anonymous 12688

>>12686
>30.4 percent of same-sex cohabiting women reported being victimized by a male partner
Wait, how does that work? How can women cohabiting with someone from the same sex have a male partner?

Anonymous 12689

>>12603
>they're just going to reee and yell about 'men are x' men have no sympathy, while not realizing they are becoming the thing they hate.
I don't think most, if not any of us, are sexually harrassing or assulting men, or perpetrating violence against men, so sorry, there's no way we'd ever be as toxic.

I don't have sympathy when all the nicest men I know still go along with their buddies and let all their friends' nasty comments slide instead of speaking up about it.

It's funny those of us who are saying we hate the behavior of men are being characterisized as basement dwellers. The more I am into the world, the more sexual violence and negative experiences related to me refusing to date men occur. I still live my life, but it's apparently crappy of me to talk to other women about how I wish I didn't have to deal with all these inconveniences that arise from men.

I also think it's weird these men-defenders act like we act shitty towards men irl. I can't speak for everyone, but I still treat them as courteously as possible because a) it's an ingrained behavior I naturally lean towards because they're men and b) i don't like being an ass. Just because I hate men doesn't mean I hate the man I don't know who I'm meeting for the first time.

Anonymous 12690

>>12689
>I also think it's weird these men-defenders act like we act shitty towards men irl. I can't speak for everyone, but I still treat them as courteously as possible
Women-haters often do the same but it's bad because they secretly hate women and don't respect them.

Anonymous 12691

>>12688
O m g
Not everyone realizes they're lesbian once they go through puberty, and it doesn't mention bisexuals in the study which makes me wonder if some of the lesbians were actually bisexual.

Also, some lesbians have lived with men in close friend roommate situations.

There's a lot of reasons why a lesbian could have cohabitated with a man in her life.

Anonymous 12692

>>12690
The thing is that I always try to respect a stranger male as a person and as an equal even though I "hate" men. It doesn't seem to affect how they decide to treat me.

Anonymous 12695

>>12600
I don't know, most women I know are fine tbh
Most men I know would probably agree

Anonymous 12696

types-of-shark-gre…

>extreme woman hating thread on other boards:
Agreement, affirmation, die roastie scum
>mild man hating thread on other boards:
tits or gtfo roastie scum
>mild man hating thread on cc
iTS toXIC to mEN, youRE as bAD as THey trEAT yoU

Anonymous 12697

This thread makes me sad, if anything. I think of CC as a comfy place, that where we can discuss things politely, without spouting memes and ad hominems. I really don't want it to become next lolcow.
Treating any group as vast as whole gender as a monolith is harmful to both sides. Treat a person as a person, before a gender.
Argument of "men do the same" is lazy and hypocritical. It changes the "this behavior is harmful" to "this behavior is harmful, because it attacts me".
It doesn't make the situation better by any means. Some poor normal guy can go to /r9k/ and tell them that their woman hating threads are shitty. Now they will tell him the same thing that anons here said. "It's OK, look at lolcow and CC, they have them too."
Hate never makes anything better. If you hear someone close to you say something sexist, correct them, tell them it's something wrong. Maybe they don't know any better.
I'm sorry some of you had bad experience, but blaming half of the population for it is just silly.

Anonymous 12698

Dw too much, Anon. You always have to remember that online people who aren't interested don't get represented, I'm sure I'm not the only poster who saw this discussion and walked on by, so to speak.

Anonymous 12699

>>12698
Meant for >>12697

Anonymous 12703

>>12697
Again - none of us have said we think rape or intimidating men for no reason is a good idea. None of us are suggesting that we harrass men to put them in their place. None of us are saying they are definitively inferior to us. It is crazy to me how people think man hating threads rival woman hating threads in the slightest.

Anonymous 12704

I was worried a thread like this would have attracted raids from incels, but I guess our own population do a fine enough job of derailing the shit out of it.

What's with CC and people who complain about x happening being much more annoying and over the top than the people talking about x in the first place? (x = man-"hate", transgenders, etc).

>>12697
Don't be so dramatic.

Anonymous 12710

1832.jpg

>>12697
Your precious mens aren't going to die because someone made (what was clearly intended to be) a gag thread

Anonymous 12712

It is all men.

Anonymous 12718

This thread is why none of you have boyfriends, you know.

Anonymous 12722

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa_QtMf6alU

I didn't realize this was the new MRA hangout. There's a reason we're on an all-female board: men suck ass and we don't want to talk to them. That includes every single man to exist ever.

Anonymous 12723

>>12718

have a boyfriend of 4 years, sorry :^(

Anonymous 12729

John Lennon Giving…

>>12718
I was sticking up for them a little ITT and I'm still miserable and alone. Or is that your point? Well put, I suppose.

Unrelated question: would anyone like 6 cats?

Anonymous 12731

>>12697
Normal men don't visit r9k in the first place, especially not by wasting time trying to argue with them in a mongolian flute board thread. This thread doesn't hold a candle to r9k's thoughts and concepts about women and I don't even hate men. Fucking yuck, anon. Love yourself.

Anonymous 12750

>>12731
There are men on r9k that aren't hateful, they're just autistic or shy which makes them lonely. You're right that doesn't make them normal overall, but they can have normal views of women. I agree their hate threads are a million times worse.

Anonymous 12753

5c2.jpg

>anons defending men itt despite all the posts here being tame as fuck

bitches, please. do you see men jumping to defend us in their horrifying threads? this thread is nothing but harmless fun.
go deep throat their dicks somewhere else.

Anonymous 12762

>>12753
Devil advocate here. Literally every 'chan' message-board have men defending women. It's just they're considered white knights.

Anonymous 12763

>>12762
except theres a huge difference in the kind of defense happening there

on any chan/reddit/male dominated post
>man 1: women are all disgusting slut whores who divorce rape men and have no emotions or empathy and they have hamsters for brains and theyre all ugly after the age 30 and pedophillia should be legal
>man 2: maybe not all of that is true?
>every other fucking man in the thread: YOU FUCKING LIBTARD CUCK SJW BLUEPILLED SOYBOY REEEEE

but here

>woman 1: i hate how men treat women. here are some personal anecdotes where i was treated badly by men.

>woman 2: have you considered maybe its YOUR fault men treat you bad? i met a man and he was nice to me so you're wrong.

Anonymous 12764

>>12763
Facts

Anonymous 12765

>>12763
Don't you find it bigoted that you're conflating what a man is? It's like saying all women have vaginas and all men have penises.

Anonymous 12767

>>12765
le funny sjw XDDDDDDDDD

Anonymous 12768

1431903256036.jpg


Anonymous 12769

>>12767
>>12768
Are you saying all men have penises and that all women have vagina's? Because 95% of contemporary academia disagrees with you.

Anonymous 12770

>>12765
>>12769
this website is generally sympathetic to "TERF" ideology so idk what to tell you.

Anonymous 12771

>>12770

just ignore. it's a butthurt male anon

Anonymous 12781

>>12753
>bitches, please. do you see men jumping to defend us in their horrifying threads?
Well yeah, it happens all the time, they just get called beta cuck soyboys.

Except on wizchan, I suppose - defending women there usually leads to a ban, but wizchan has far, far less traffic than /r9k/ does.

Anonymous 12787

young-man-applying…

so how do we convince men to apply lotion?

Anonymous 12810

1517336577148.jpg

>>12788

Anonymous 12815

>>12771
I'm not a male. I'm a woman. Idk what you say.

Anonymous 12818

lmao every woman has the right to be a spineless doormat if she wishes to but leave us smart women alone who understand that men are complete demons

men just are more violent and degenerate people in general than women, statistics prove that.

i guess most mild annoying thing about men and their orbiters is that they keep pushing their shit. like men and their lovers are just fucking unable to leave women alone. when women in general don't like someone they just fuck off usually, but men, no, they just gotta keep pushing their shit and themselves to people who don't like them, and they get their little handmaidens to push them and their shit for them. what's about dicks that it makes their owners and handlers fucking insane cultists who need to spread their dickshit to everyone?

also lmao @ anons comparing misandry to /rk9/ shit, as if mras and so-ons's reasons for hating women is that their mommy forced them to wash the dishes once or that their high school crush never noticed them and it's the whore's fault not being able to read minds and understand that the smelly sweaty anime kid who never talks to anyone loves her and shows it by watching her across the lucn room every day, while women who hate men generally do it because their dad raped them in the every damn hole in their body or some other brutal, actually fucked up shit.

Anonymous 12820

1513284865825.gif

>>12818

>wah wah women who don't agree with me are dumb

>wah wah all men are worthless, i, a smart woman can see that
You are aware you are spouting the same shit as MRAs, robots and Incels with the genders reversed, right?

As if the man-hating thread on lolcow wasn't cancer enough now we have to bring the same shit here on what was supposed to be a light-hearted thread, Sad.

Anonymous 12823

>>12822
Literally who even said anything you said, did you even read my post kek.
I was criticizing her for calling women that don't believe the same she does dumb and "spineless doormats* and feeling superior because she is so enlightened, i never said shit about men.

>pointing out that someone is spouting the same arguments as neckbeards with the genders reversed means i hate myself


oof.

Anonymous 12826

large (8).jpg

>>12825
?????
That and my reply were my only posts about this shit here, what the fuck are you even spouting about me saying shit, i didn't even mention men in any my posts since i was complaining about that enlightened anon insulting women who have different opinions, yet you are sperging out because ???? lmao.

It appears you lack reading comprehension and want to start an infight over nothing, so i'm not even gonna bother, have fun.

Anonymous 12828

manamorphosis-1.jp…

>>12787
I, for one, am going to start going around and putting lotion on whatever spot of exposed bare skin men around me have. I think in their efforts to wipe it off, some of the lotion will seep into their skin and moisturize it.

Anonymous 12829

>>12828
Maybe the same idea can be applied for those who don't use deodorant. Sure, it's hard to get it on their armpits casually, but if one were able to roll it on even their arms, they should start smelling at least a little less offensive to the nose.

Anonymous 12830

>>12829
There are also spray deodorants.

I think even just spritzing febreeze on them when they start stinking might be a subtle enough reminder when they smell bad.

Anonymous 12831

1516948458402.png

being mean never solved anything

Anonymous 12832

1490129117537.png

>>12831
our president didn't get to where he is now by being nice

Anonymous 12833

>>12832
Which president?

Anonymous 12835

>>12833
all of them

Anonymous 12839

I hate when men get all insecure over sexual pasts. Just because you're a loser and I'm your first doesn't mean you're my first.

Anonymous 12841

>>12839
luckily not many men are like that any more. My ex and my current bf are good friends

Anonymous 12843

75593039.jpg

>>12828
we need water guns filled with lotion

Anonymous 12844

male-grooming-men-…

>>12843
shoot lotion, not bullets

Anonymous 12850

>>12839
it's because they're obsessed with finding a "pure" girl
it's their way of determining how loyal girls can potentially be. the more partners mean a higher chance of being unhappy with them and possibly cheating.

Anonymous 12852

teachman.jpg

>>12850
isn't that true, though?

t. waiting for marriage

Anonymous 12857

>>12852
Yeah, it is.
t. I say I'm waiting for marriage but really just don't leave my room or meet people

Anonymous 12858

>>12857
Why criticize guys on it then? I don't want to marry a manwhore so why should I expect a male virgin to marry womenwhores?

Anonymous 12860

>>12852
Statistics like these cannot be taken at face value. Because what group of people is more likely to wait until marriage before having sex? The extremely religious. What group of people is most likely to stay in a marriage no matter what and frowns upon divorce? The extremely religious.

That graph also says nothing about the happiness of said marriage, or the faithfulness within the marriage.

Anonymous 12861

>>12860
>Happiness of said marriage
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html

>Faithfulness within marriage

Highly correlated with unhappiness. If people with fewer premarital partners divorce less AND are happier in their marriage, I think it's safe to say they're more faithful than the people that fuck a new girl/guy every week.

Look up oxytocin and pair bonding.

Anonymous 12863

>>12861
>fuck a new person every week

but there is a middle ground between "constant one night stands" and "waiting until marriage". if someone gets married at 30, and had a handful of couple year long relationships along the way, she might have 3 or 4 sexual partners.

the study you just linked was of 1000 people, where only 418 got married, thats a really small sample size.

Reading more into the article
>23 percent of participants who only had sex with their spouse prior to getting hitched reported higher quality marriages versus those who had other past sexual partners as well.

So that is only twenty three percent of people who waiting until marriage for sex/only had sex with their spouse were happy. thats 23% of a a smaller number than 418.

And again in the own article you linked

>Indeed, while the data presented in The Marriage Project’s 418-person study is legitimate, experts say that the conclusions drawn from it — especially those which cast judgement on one’s sexual history and incite sentiments of slut-shaming — may not be entirely accurate.


>“For example, people who tend to avoid commitment in general may have more sexual partners and be less happy when they settle down. It’s not the fact that they have more sexual partners that leads them to be less happy, it’s the fact that they don’t really like commitment. I would be very surprised if having multiple sexual partners before marriage, independent of any other factor, has a direct causal influence.”


And there is also doubt as to how the "happiness" was actually measured.

>Beyond that, Lehmiller says there may be flaws in the way data was analyzed — the way in which good marriages were separated from bad marriages was “rather odd” he says. “Even the authors admit that they were ‘arbitrary’ in their report. They defined ‘higher quality marriages’ as those in which individuals scored in the top 40 percent … Why the top 40 percent?”



Correlation =/= causation.

From the PDF of the actual study it says
>The primary findings discussed in this report analyze the outcome, marital quality, as a continuous measure.
To facilitate a visual representation of the associations in this report, we illustrate key findings by graphing
the percentage of individuals who fall in the top 40 percent of marital quality. This cut point was selected
by inspection of the distribution. While it is somewhat arbitrary, we reasoned that these people are not just
doing “above average” in their marriages, but are doing quite well. Dichotomizing marital quality in this way
provides a means to display groups’ relative likelihood of reporting higher levels of marital quality

Looking at the website of the National Marriage Project, they also connect having large weddings to having a successful marriage. As well as "sliding versus deciding" which the website describes as

>For instance, among those who cohabited, couples who decided to live together before marriage in an intentional way are more likely to enjoy happy marriages, compared to couples who just slid into cohabitation before marriage.


Which seems arbitrary and hard to really study and decide. Couples who decided to live together before marriage last longer than couples who lived together before marriage?

Anonymous 12864

>>12863
Hey whatever helps you sleep at night gal. The writing is all over the wall.

Anonymous 12865

>>12864
Your use of the term pair bonding makes me feel like you're visiting from a redpill reddit or one of its offshoots.

Anonymous 12866

>>12865
NTA and I've never been to those hell holes, but I can see those things are factual and it makes sense these facts are what they are. The truth hurts, I guess.

Anonymous 12868

>>12866
Okay then I'll humour you and discuss "pair bonding and oxytocin". From what I know from those cesspools, pair bonding happens when a woman has sex with a man, because oxytocin is released during orgasm and arousal. It is also released during cuddling, be it with a dog or a person.

So if that tricky oxytocin is what causes pair bonding, what are we defining as starting pair bonding? is it just sex and women riding that pesky cock carousel, or is it kissing, cuddling, hugging? is it fantasizing about another male celebrity or even masturbating? are we supposed to be completely asexual until we find a husband in order to have successful marriages?

fact is humans are more complicated creatures than your articles on pair bonding and self help relationship articles tell you. if you want to wait until marriage, thats great. i really hope it works out for you and i wish you the best. but theres no guarantee for anything in life, and that includes a successful and happy marriage.

Anonymous 12870

>>12868
it is interesting how you assumed a bunch of things about my life based on a single comment i made, the only i made on this topic btw. you do you, anon. i never said it was wrong or right, but that the link the other anon provided seem legit. and how the fuck am i going to know how other people feel or are supposed to feel when fucking? that is not my fucking business.

Anonymous 12871

>>12868
> So if that tricky oxytocin is what causes pair bonding, what are we defining as starting pair bonding? is it just sex and women riding that pesky cock carousel, or is it kissing, cuddling, hugging? is it fantasizing about another male celebrity or even masturbating? are we supposed to be completely asexual until we find a husband in order to have successful marriages? fact is humans are more complicated creatures than your articles on pair bonding and self help relationship articles tell you.

You can admit that humans are complicated, so why are you asking questions about minute details instead of seeing the trend? Can't you understand how someone who has sex with a thousand guys will be more used to oxytocin releaases, which are indeed significant to pair bonding, than someone who has sex with one guy? It's the same logic that a guy that jerks it to hundreds of porn stars probably won't be as bonded to his wife as a guy that abstains from porn.

> but theres no guarantee for anything in life, and that includes a successful and happy marriage.


Just because life isn't black and white doesn't mean some choices won't drastically increase odds of success. There's no guarantee that going to college will get me a good job, but it significantly increases my odds of success compared to someone that drops out of high school.

Anonymous 12873

>>12870
and you completely ignored where the article the anon shared contradicted itself and presented data that can hardly be acknowledged universally, since it only involved a whopping 418 participants.

>>12871
again why is it always "pure sexless virgin" versues "slut with 1000 partners"? someone with 1000 partners (doubtful even for a pornstar) likely suffers from some other issue, probably mentally or emotionally, that could cause something like hypersexuality. whether or not they could successful pairbond would be the least of that hypothetical persons issues.

Anonymous 12875

>>12873
> since it only involved a whopping 418 participants.

You do not understand basic statistics! The whole reason we do surveys is because we can't get a response from an entire population. Unless you believe that the participants were chosen in a biased way, you do not have an argument. Google the concept of statistical significance; even if there are a low number of participants (and 418 is not low btw, low would be like <30 or <50) there can still be a statistically significant difference in the populations.

> gain why is it always "pure sexless virgin" versues "slut with 1000 partners"?


Because we're looking at trends. If you believe that promiscuity doesn't cause a deficiency in ability to hold a relationship then why can't pornstars (male OR female) hold relationships as well as virgins (male OR female)?

Anonymous 12876

ushape.jpg

>>12875
418 is still really small compared to the 60 million married couples in the United States right now. Yes statistics uses smaller sample sizes since we cannot study all married couples in America. But there are still variables to consider. Like for example, what state were the couples from, considering how some states can skew more religious than others, or skew more conservative or liberal.

Here is another chart for you. Minus the virgins at marriage, women with 3-9 partners before marriage have the lowest divorce rate. And women with 2 partners have the highest.

And again, you're looking at insane extremes, complete polar opposites. The porn industry is explotive, many women are trafficked into it, or forced into it. They're pimped out even when they aren't filming a scene, which takes HOURS and is not comparable to real sex, even regular old slutty one night stand sex. Often times they are provided with drugs or substances to cope. Porn actresses are talked into doing scenes they might not have agreed too, like anal or gangbang. And they cannot say no, for fear of losing their paycheck or getting blacklisted from the the industry. There is more evils to the porn industry than just having a lot of sex.

Anonymous 12877

>>12876
> 418 is still really small compared to the 60 million married couples in the United States right now. Yes statistics uses smaller sample sizes since we cannot study all married couples in America. But there are still variables to consider. Like for example, what state were the couples from, considering how some states can skew more religious than others, or skew more conservative or liberal.

Ok, please provide evidence that these professional researchers don't understand how to take simple random samples. You think they just handed out flyers?

> Here is another chart for you. Minus the virgins at marriage, women with 3-9 partners before marriage have the lowest divorce rate. And women with 2 partners have the highest.


Sure, because men and women with 2 partners got a taste of sex with other people and now they're wondering if they can do better with their current wife/husband. Virgins are still waaaay above the rest because they haven't compromised their ability to pair bond.

Anonymous 12879

Untitled (1).png


Anonymous 12880

>>12876
I agree with you completely anon. Another issue is that people often come up with a hypothesis, and do whatever necessary to "prove" they were right. At least in these situations where math, statistics, and science aren't involved.

Anonymous 12881

>>12877
They really aren't way above the rest. If looking at the dark blue bars for the data from 2006, the divorce rate for virgins was 15% and the divorce rate for 5-9 partners was just a little over 25%. Looking at the data for 2002, the percentages are a little over 25% for non virgins and 30% for 5-9 partners. The rates for EVERYONE dropped between 2002 and 2006. But if virginity is truely the key to a successful marriage, why are the people with 5-9 partners doing okay? And better than the people who have slept with only one or two people before?

And the base is for women who have been married atleast once. But were their answers based on how many partners they had before marriage or how many partners they had to date of being asked? A woman who got married young to her first boyfriend, then got divorced and subsequently slept with several people afterword would still count as having pre-marital sex right?

Anonymous 12882

lmao what red herring has been dragged on this trail

I had parents who met and dated in high school (they'd never dated before) and married, and are still married, and they love to spew at how happy their relationship is when my mom in day-to-day life is clearly hurt by how inferior my dad treats her. She's a redpilled conservative, so I doubt she'll ever want to admit he treats her this way. It's even sadder than the times she does confront him that he doesn't care because she's an emotional woman.

Honestly, I don't see divorce as a necessarily negative thing. I am happy pursing relationships for periods of years to a decade with people, then admitting that it's better we split up for our own sakes. If I had children, hopefully my partner and I would still live together depending on how young the child is, regardless of whether we dated other people or not.

I think in the future that divorce won't have an as negative connotation as it used to.

Anonymous 12883

>>12882
Also, sorry for the shit grammar.

Anonymous 12884

>>12881
DOUBLING your chance of divorce is a big deal. You're just looking at it as "only a 10 - 15% improvement", which is a math fail on your part.

>>12882
>le divorce isnt bad meme
https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

inb4 "just because we divorce doesn't mean he won't see be a good father". Yeah you count on it

Anonymous 12885

09-050435-night_cr…

>>12879
amazing

did you make this?

Anonymous 12887

>>12884
This might be shocking to you, but I know plenty of people who "break up" but still live together and don't continue to engage in sexual activities. I know people who continue to raise their children together in the same home instead of leaving each other. You are acting like because people no longer are romantically interested in each other that must stop living together, where I live, housing prices are so high, it is quite the deterrent to moving out.

Also, your source doesn't take into account same-sex couples; for example, my future partner is going to be a gal. If we're talking heterosexual couples, I'd also argue it's better to be fatherless if it's a situation where the father is abusive to the mother or children. There are good reasons for divorce beyond romantic deprivation.

Anonymous 12889

>>12887
Ok so basically you're only referring to a hyperminority. Cool I guess?

Anonymous 12890

lotionman.png

>>12885
yeah I'm procrastinating hw

Anonymous 12892

anigif_sub-buzz-15…

>>12890
same, have a few finals tomorrow and would rather spam lotion men

Anonymous 12904

face-moisturizer-f…

if its current year and you don't have s smoothskin bf I feel bad for you sis

Anonymous 12909

My fucking roommate didn't wipe his ass. He reeks of shit, the stench is overwhelming from 5 feet away.

I notice this sort of thing far more often with men than women. Everybody needs to wipe their goddamn asses, homophobia is no excuse for not doing what even sick dogs take care of promptly.

Anonymous 12913

>>12909
>homophobia is no excuse
Say what?

>>12912

It might not be as bad as all that… He might just have a very hairy arse and be too lazy to wipe it properly.

Anonymous 12914

>>12913
Guys have never scoffed at you about how ass hygiene is for faggots who touch their own butts?

Anonymous 12916

>>12914
No… Never. What kind of third world hell are you from?

Anonymous 12918

>>12912
exactly my reaction lol

Anonymous 12921

>>12913
>He might just have a very hairy arse and be too lazy to wipe it properly
…is that somehow better? being too lazy to wipe properly is just as bad as not wiping at all. especially when he has a hairy ass and the fecal particles get stuck in his hairs and smoosh around in his buttcrack.

Anonymous 12925

>>12841
>My ex and my current bf are good friends

That's kinda hot

Anonymous 12929

>>12921

No, it's not better, but I was using that as a way to make a joke about it by implicating that something just as disgusting was possibly better.

>>12925
Why though?

Anonymous 12931

>>12916
>>12909
>>12912
Men never wipe their asses. How do you not know this?

Anonymous 12933

>>12931
You know it's true when a simple search for the innocuous "ass wipes" pulls up men's health websites and bro guides lmao

Anonymous 12996

>>12968
I am disappointed, this can't be common

Anonymous 12997

>>12996
It's incredibly common. Men dont simply don't know they're supposed to wipe.

Anonymous 13003

4 (1).jpg

>>12968
>>12968
>>12996
>>12997
>>12998

I kid you not, some dudes in my country won't wipe their asses because they consider it to be GAY.

Poe's law at it's finest.

I do believe it's in the minority, but still baffling.

Also, this was a real campaign. It reads: "WASH YOUR DICK!

water and soap prevent penis cancer"

And below that, the first sentence: "Believe it or not, more than 1.000 men lose their genitals every year in Brazil due to lack of hygiene."

Anonymous 13010

1426017958389.gif


Anonymous 13015

>>12997
>All men are like that

Anonymous 13036

>>13033
This makes me very sad. He was so young. 18 is too young to decide if your whole life is going to suck or not.

Anonymous 13037

>>13033
>>13033
Is this a webm of a young man shooting himself in the head? I don't think I want to watch it to find out.

Anonymous 13039

>>13033
Context?

Anonymous 13040

>>13039
Trash human being kills himself on stream while friends beg him not to over voice chat. Kills himself in his own room leaving a mess knowing his mom will come home soon to see it. Probably relished in the attention he was getting before he offed himself.

Anonymous 13041

>>13040
Yeah, and relishing in his death makes you so much better. I like man-hate as much as the next gal, but this is just disgusting.

Anonymous 13042

>>13039
18 year old kid posted on 4chan supposedly asking anons to convince him not to kill himself. Was encouraged to live stream it, did it.
The stream is absolutely horrifying, you can hear his online friends crying and his mom screaming and calling 911.

Anonymous 13043

>>13041
He was a waifufag. Who cares?

Anonymous 13045

>>13043
>owwww the ^edge^
He was a dumb teenager, with a stupid underdeveloped brain like all teenagers have. He was actually still in that age where having anime posters is not cringy, but that's irrelevant. He was still a person and didn't have to die.
>who cares?
Anyone mature enough to look at this shit and recognize how sad it is that someone young died in a gruesome way and a whole family will be scarred forever, as well as his friends and some impressionable anons who might have watched it.
Shit's not funny, and all the humurous production that came from this is a very transparent attempt to detach and sublimate the userbase's own horror and fear in the face of death.

Anonymous 13046

it's not funny, and incredibly sad, but all I can think is
>at least he shot himself and not other people.

Anonymous 13049

woah-there-pal-tha…

Wew at all these edgelords being happy about someone's death and thinking it's funny.
He was a young man with mental issues that got driven to death by people exactly like you since everyone tries to be le epic troll xdD kill yourself xddD because it's *super cool^being a sad internet troll guys!
No matter how much you hate men, if you can feel happiness out of a mentally ill boy broadcasting his brutal suicide and the suffering of his family and friends, you are seriously fucked up in the head.

Man, this website has been overridden with edgelords and underage sounding people lately. Sad.

Anonymous 13051

>>13049
The guy was blatant scum. He had no empathy for the people around him that would be affected, and he likely wanted them to be affected otherwise he wouldn't stream it live, with friends on voice chat, and in his own home when he knows his mom will see it soon. He selfishly wanted attention just before he dies to feel sated in his last moments.
Should have at least gone somewhere else and killed himself alone where nobody would see it.

Anonymous 13052

>>13051
he was a fucking teen, a mentally ill unripe boy. biologically he didn't even have the ability to weigh the consequences correctly like a fully developed adult, much less a healthy one. he was poisoned by this ~edge~ culture and wanted to feel accomplished for once in his short life. if that brings contempt instead of sadness and worry then i'd honestly be more scared about what you would do with that gun instead.

Anonymous 13053

Agree with >>13049, everyone needs to stop edgyBAWWWing

BAWWWWWWWWWW he was selfish, people he knew will be upset!1

>implying people committing suicide are making positive choices


Fuckin'…

also OT but the anon from the blatent islamic country sperging out needs to fuck off, admin pls remove kebab.

Anonymous 13055

>>13045
He was a selfish attention whoring faggot and I only feel pity for his family and friends. Fuck that waifufag.

Anonymous 13056

>>13049
Who said I feel happiness? Im not going to go out my way to sob over someone making dumb choices and being a sick fuck.His parents failed him. It's not my fault though.

Anonymous 13057

1501908208230.png

>>13049
I don't think it's funny or anything like that, it is tragic and sad indeed, but it was his own choice. Nothing's gonna ever change that.

Anonymous 13058

If it were a cute girl killing herself, /r9k/ wouldn't be celebrating it, that's for sure.

Anonymous 13059

1521138840369.png

>>13049
It's pretty funny anon.

Anonymous 13060

>>13058
They absolutely would though?

Anonymous 13061

>>13051
>implying suicidal people, suicidal teens at that, are making rational choices in their last moments
Sure, dude.
Plus the retards over at r9k told him to livestream it and kept being edgy, so he did because teenagers are fucking idiots. Teens are impressionable, and this whole edgy culture and le epic troll xd is cancer for society.
Do you think this suicidal teen would have killed himself if those "people" didn't feel the need to be edgy and push him to do it ruthlessly?

>>13056
If you haven't noticed, there are edgelords in this thread calling it funny, i wasn't talking about anyone specifically.

>>13059
Hilarious! By the way, how is middle school treating you?

Anonymous 13063

1368905442001.gif

Also, streaming your suicide is the epitome of attention whoring. It's not like he can regret or anything like that anyway.

Anonymous 13064

Who the hell cares what /r9k/ thinks about a damn thing?

Anonymous 13066

>>13063
a depressed, suicidal young boy wants some attention before blowing his fucking brains out and ending his short life
color me surprised.

>>13061
I reallly think we're talking to immature idiots here too, it's just no use. every board gets underage cancer sooner or later

Anonymous 13067

1521141829858.png

Whoa…

Anonymous 13068

1506950085586-2.jp…

>all of these obvious underageposters
This is an 18 and over board. Get the fuck off the internet and come back in a few years when you can process this information with better judgment.

Anonymous 13069

>>13065
Corny. I said I don't care but you're acting like you're just as mentally ill and retarded as the dude you're making fun of.

Anonymous 13071

>>13061
I'm late to the party, what are you talking about?

Anonymous 13075

>>12697
I wasn't used to reading stuff this smart on imageboards anymore.

Anonymous 13077

>all these chinese whispers about what happened
It doesn't even have anything to do with /r9k/, it was a guy who livestreamed his suicide for his little discord group, while his oneitis (the girl you can hear crying in the video) and his few online friends half-heartedly asked him to stop.

Anonymous 13079

>>13071
A guy from /r9k/ shot himself on a live stream a few days ago

Anonymous 13111

>>13079
And?
>the year of our lord 2018
> someone shooting themselves on livestream ON 4chan
>supposedly "shocking"

Seriously? Y'all must be young as fuck.

Anonymous 13145


Anonymous 13151

>>13131
Not only you sound new, but also naive as fuck. Welcome to the world circa now, princess.

Anonymous 13153

>>13151
Oh look. A “nice guy”.

Anonymous 13154

sad.png

>>13152
kek so true. most of the retards typing "LE REAL WORLD!" and shitting and sharting in their cheeto skeet underwear as we speak. People who really know about that don't have to say it.

Anonymous 13160

Do you girls think this is an accurate portrayal of a beta?

Is the secret to getting a good man finding a beta before he becomes redpill MGTOW incel or to just date Chad?

>>Sorry it's an old video

Anonymous 13163

>>13063
isn't the point of attention whoring to be around to reap the benefits or pleasure from other people's attention after whatever shocking thing you do or say? imo it sounds more like a mental illness.

Anonymous 13169

>>13160

You girls hate beta guys so just go and date Chad tbh(YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US)

Anonymous 13172

>>13160
This guy is just a lazy cunt. There are beta men that work out and have great careers that are alone because they're not "alpha as fuarck braaaah", not because they're manchildren.

Anonymous 13176

>>13172
>that guy is a lazy cunt
That guy in particular is really going out of his way if he's eager to work and save for a 1.2k$ watch.
>>13077
>>13079
S-so? Was it on /r9k/ after all or not? I'm inclined to believe it wasn't but I can't ignore the fact that you're the only anon here saying that.
Also gib saucy plez, I wanna know it all.

Anonymous 13187

>>13176
>That guy in particular is really going out of his way if he's eager to work and save for a 1.2k$ watch.

Nah he's a pothead in a low-paying job, that's not working hard.

Anonymous 13194

>>13187
>he's a pothead in a low-paying job
That's why he isn't lazy. Dude also tried 2 other times(for presumably higher-paying jobs nobody would let him perform). And anyways the bigger problem there is his astigmatism and listening to the advice of 4chongers.

Anonymous 13198

>>13194
>a pothead in a low paying job thinking that a $1.2k watch would make a woman want to have sex with him
that's, like, the definition of lazy

Anonymous 13199

>>13198
No, anon, he's perfectly willing to do what it takes to get the puss. People don't make such socially retarded decisions out of laziness, but out of a u t i s m.
Why is "a u t i s m" filtered btw?

Anonymous 13202

>>13199
what are you on about?

Anonymous 13206

>>13202
He's not lazy because he's willing to work 3 months for an expensive watch in order to have sex. His decision of going for it is retarded, taken from barren imageboards and it's not gonna have any success-but he doesn't know that. Obviously he isn't choosing the easy way either, he's outright lacking any social tact if he thinks that buying people EXPENSIVE things will make them make big commitments (such as a relationship/sex) to him all of a sudden.
He's not lazy, he's just an idiot.

Anonymous 13210

>>13176
The livestream wasn't on /r9k/, but he was a frequenter who posted about a comic he was writing there.

Anonymous 13263

My boyfriend is a fucking lazy ass dyel who won’t lift. I go to the gym every god damned day and basically beg him to come with.

He used to lift, I’m not trying to ~change him~


A close friend who is fit as fuck was hitting on me hard tonight and I honestly wanted to die. I wanted it s o b a d but I’m not a terrible person so I didn’t.

But fucking kill me if I can’t can’t convince my bf to go to the gym and my lifts surpass his, I’m done

Anonymous 13270

1496208561199.png

>>13263
>A close friend who is fit as fuck was hitting on me hard tonight and I honestly wanted to die. I wanted it s o b a d but I’m not a terrible person so I didn’t.
just dump your bf already

Anonymous 13273

This is probably extra and weirdly specific but,

I'm always annoyed when it's a group of mostly girls and the girls start talking about their skin or whatever routines and the few guys present always react like they've hit some goldmine of seeeecret female discussion.

And almost without a doubt make some signal like they're interested in now the process goes but when a gal explains it goes "oh that's WAY too complicated" and tunes out halfway through.

DON'T ASK IF YOU ACTUALLY DON'T CARE REEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous 13330

>>13263
lol you have a hot close friend hitting on you while you're in a relationship? that situation is a drama tinderbox. i recommend breaking up your boyfriend cleanly and hooking up with ur friend after a grace period

Anonymous 13344

>>13263
>breaking up over something this dumb

Next time don't date, just get a fwb

Anonymous 13352

>>12438
They literally never believe you when you say "8 inches is too big."

Anonymous 13354

>>13352
stop larping dicklet

Anonymous 13355

>>13354
Yeah they always say that.

Anonymous 13399

>>12694
yep. how embarrassing is it for a woman to spend her time online making male positivity posts and attacking other women for being ‘rude and mean to men uwu’ when men are out here spending their time online making misogynistic comments everywhere and jacking off to women being raped, abused and exploited

Anonymous 13400

>>12696
>man: makes a joke about women
other men: lol yeah
>woman: makes a joke about men
other women: you shouldn't generalize, men are great. i thought feminism was about equality, you wouldn't like it if was the other way around, you're actually being sexist by insulting men. anyways, i love my emotionally abusive boyfriend who calls himself a feminist!!!!

Anonymous 13401

>>12831
yes it did lol

Anonymous 13402

>>12858
because male virigns cant afford to be picky

Anonymous 13410

>>13402
stop with that bullshit. no one deserves a whore, man or woman. whores should marry each other, it's only fair.

Anonymous 13413

>>13410
doesnt work when male virgins are seen as low-value while female virgins are high-value.

Anonymous 13414

>>13413
>while female virgins are high-value.
Have you ever browsed feels here? That's not true unless you're still fucking 18

Anonymous 13415

>>13414
Have you ever opened a history book? Read a religious text? Paid attention to any non western culture? Been on a male dominated website?

Men are OBSESSED with female virginity. A couple of girls encountering manwhores who don't want clingy one night stands doesn't discount centuries of vilifying non virgin women and putting female virginity on a pedestal. A british teenager recently sold her virgnity for 1.5 million dollars, it has literal monetary value as well as being the focus of extreme cultural and social worship.

Anonymous 13419

>>13415
Only basement dwellers and religious freaks are like that in 2018.

Anonymous 13427

>>13419
No, even older men when settling down prefer younger virginal girls.

Anonymous 13430


Anonymous 13432

>>13427
fuck outta here

Anonymous 13433

>>13419
They're the only ones who are militant about it, everyone else just settles for non virgins because they don't really have any other choice. Do you think humans have been bred out of their instincts or something?

Anonymous 13457

>>12438
1. I hate how they're all whores. Even if they don't actually sleep with other women while in a relationship, they'll be dreaming and fantasizing about other women.
2. Because of their innate whorishness, they all have a tendency to trade up at any moment in time. I'm convinced at this point men are truly unable to feel love for their partners. If you, a 6/10 are dating a man, and a 9/10 model came up to him and offered him sex, you'd better believe he'd accept without hesitation.
3. How they only think with their cocks. Common decency is only given to women who they would fuck, ugly women they treat like sub par roaches to be avoided.
4. They aren't loyal. It's common for us women to dream of finding a husband that we love and growing old together, but this is something men are incapable of. A man will no longer "love" his wife when she is too old to be attractive anymore. When you're lying in bed next to the man you've been married to for 20+ years, he'll be dreaming of his hot new secretary.

Anonymous 13506

d2c.jpg

>>13457
Number 4 really hit me. It's probably true.

Anonymous 13507

>>13506
I do agree that what anon said must be true for many men, but it possibly can't be true for all of them. That post is the switched gender version of all the toxic shit misogynists say.
>inb4 men apologist
I am pretty bitter towards men but that post isnt all true.

Anonymous 13524

I don't actually dislike men as a whole, but most men make me uncomfortable. I always feel like I'm being judged harshly even by the few men I've grown to trust.
It's just men too, around women I'm fairly confident.
I know it's not sexual attraction because I'm not attracted to most men at all.
There's just something about men that makes me feel bad.

It's fairly mild and most likely a result of my own social problems though.

Anonymous 13552

>>12438
Tend to be visually unappealing.
Either way too much of a pushover or way too shallow.
Can't stay out of trouble because of "muh pride".
Way too focused on sex, can't value actual interpersonal relationships.
Beat themselves and each other up for the stupidest shit imaginable.

Anonymous 13556

>>13507
>That post is the switched gender version of all the toxic shit misogynists say.
Uhhhhh, what? I don't think men believe all women think "with their pussies". Most of the incel guys who want a gf only want one their own age because they're in their 20s.

Sure, men might believe this shit about women, but a lot of what anon described are documented statistics. Men are obsessed with barely legal 20 year olds and think they deserve 9/10 models while what women find attractive adjusts with age and they tend to pick men who are around their own attractiveness level.

Also, if you believe our culture is misogynistic, an ugly girl would be treated worse than an ugly boy. Not to mention that a lot of worth for women tends to be wrapped up in their appearance while men tend to be valued for other traits, so an ugly girl would definitely be valued less than an ugly boy.

Anonymous 13630

IMG_2040.jpg

>>13399
Yup, defending males on the internet is a waste of time, pic related
>>13457
Basically.

Anonymous 13632

>>13631
Enjoy your ban, dick.

Anonymous 13638

>>13635
eugene

make like vastras tinnitus and dont exist

Anonymous 13640

Can't understand why they think beards are attractive in any way.
I'd rather a man with a smooth face that isn't prickly to kiss "shaved like a 12 year old", than a man with a course hedge attempting to terraform his face that he regularly gets food caught in.

Anonymous 13641

My (all-women's) college is currently having some sort of rap concert IN MY DORM and there are all sorts of males and party-gurl-looking women infesting the dorm and the campus in general.
I just feel so damn powerless, I wish I could just let them know that they're not welcome here.

Anonymous 13642

>>13641
Why aren't they welcome?! If you have issues just go to your room, lock the door and stay there the whole time. No need to rain on anyone's parade.

Anonymous 13643

>>13642
1. The music is also incredibly loud
2. I can't go to the bathroom without running into party people
3. It's about the principle of having a male rapper on campus to draw males from other colleges here so they can party.

Anonymous 13644

>>13640
Beards are makeup for men, they hide weak chins and bad jawlines, and they're also trendy at the moment so it's an easy way for someone to fit into a popular style (ie the hipster lumberjack look). Even though I personally find beards unattractive, they can definitely be a massive improvement.

Anonymous 13700

men.webm

What's with men's obsession with cars?

Anonymous 13810

SUckInBlow.png

>>13003
>>Brazil

Anonymous 13813

>>13003
<Bahia
That's your problem. I have a dick and I never read or heard shit about wiping your own ass being gay. Still, I am white and I live in RS.
Shame on you, dark individual.(YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US)

Anonymous 13814

>>13700
Are you from kohlchan.net as well?
It is nice to has another bernadette here :3

Anonymous 13816

>>13506
Chill anon it's not true for a good part of the population. Don't let shitposts on a chinese painting board make you feel bad about something.

Anonymous 13817

>>13003
The dick thing is mostly related to a low level of education, and mostly in the rural areas. I'm a med student and whenever we tell a really poor dude who doesn't have good hygiene that he actually must wash his dick he reacts as if he's never been told that in his entire life.
Also, I don't like using anecdotes as arguments, but in this case I think it counts: I've never seen or heard about men or women not wiping their butts in my life. And I live in an even shittier part of the country.

Anonymous 13818

>>13813
Mesmo sendo claros e brancos no Brasil, nós não somos considerados brancos na maioria dos outros países, imbecil. Continue desejando não ser sulamericano e aproveite seu permaban, viado.

Anonymous 13834

>>13833
>teehee i'm a male btw

Anonymous 13835

>>12438
I hate men cuz they're smelly

Anonymous 13851

>>13700
I know a guy who lives in a lower-middle class small apartment but owns like 3 luxury cars… yeah I don't get it either.

It's like the male equivalent of poor women who buy designer purses with the designer's logo very obvious on the bag. It's to show off

Anonymous 13855

>>13851
>>13700
Kind of this. Like, there are guys who are only in it for the brand name and flashiness aspect, but people like my brother, for instance, are really into them from a technical/engineering and historical aspect. In that case, it's not so different from gals who are into fashion and take the time to understand why a designer made certain decisions and can appreciate a well designed and constructed garment.

Anonymous 13864

30726415_189448325…

>>13818

Imagine responder um post super velho com "huuuhrrr guy here" E ser racista. Maluco, homens são bizarros.

Anonymous 13865

Spoiler


Anonymous 13868

>>13865
That's all? You will just drop this and not say a word?

Anonymous 13869

cal3B1j.jpg


Anonymous 13870

>>13813
Olha o cacetinho do RS se achando algo, vai se fuder aidético do caralho.

Anonymous 13875

>>13868
>>13868

I thought it was self explanatory…

Anonymous 13885

>>12525
A lot of guys think that being a friend and giving emotional support means being a comedian.

Anonymous 15181

daisy_crown_15.jpg


Anonymous 15226

I hate the way men always push the boundaries when you're close with them. Every time I've gotten really close and good friends with one, they slowly try and toe the line between friend|relationship. I can't stand it, and I'm no longer going to be close friends with guys any more.

Anonymous 15237

I hate how many guys are LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS when they're among their male friends. Even the way they talk is different, like they're trying to prove their masculinity.

Anonymous 15243

I hate how whiny men are. They are supposed to take down their calendars with naked women in our office because after reorganizing the company customers will be entering those rooms. Those men are around 50 years old yet they throw tantrums like a five year old over those shitty calendars.

Anonymous 15272

Three things
1: I hate how they go out of their way to bash women and their bodies to hell and back, not only that but they'll literally violate women, like hack and steal their nudes just to later body shame and bash the bodies of these women, like how many men bashed Jennifer Lawrences body when her nudes were exposed, I've seen men sexually assault women then trash talk how bad her body wise, beg for nudes just to bash, complain about how their girlfriend doesn't have big tits or whatever, sometimes it just feels like they don't even like womens bodies anymore, rather they just like the idea of looking for any flaw possible, to the point where they'll call rihannas boobs saggy and her ass flat when she has neither of these, if they can't find flaws they make them up, but this aside, on top of all this, they cry about how womens insecurity will negatively affect them, "wah you can't touch 80% of her body""my gf is painfully insecure and doesnt want me to have sex with her""girls dont let me eat them out or play with their boobs"girls dont send me ass pics" etc etc

Oh and the plastic surgery types, who fawn over women who've had plastic surgery, deny it, complain their gf doesn't look a certain way but doesn't allow them to get surgery and would rather their partner just have their insecurities kill them and never feel good enough for them
At least men who make their girlfriends get surgery acknowledge what they want is unrealistic without surgery

2:Victim-complexed western men, they all hate western women, they always use the same arguments, crying about how entitled, selfish and princessy western women supposedly are then brag about how they're going to go for asian women who are known for being the entitled princessy material girls they claim to hate so much, the ones that scurry for things to prove how oppressed men are over, claim that "WOMEN HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!" They'll meet one bad woman and use it as proof all women are bad but when a man is bad they'll find a way to pin it on women, make fun of the wage gap but carry on the lie of the incarceration gap, if you don't pat them on the head and cuck yourself telling them they're right and should get everything they want they cry about how they'll mgtow or whatever, I've seen men like these claim that abortion is proof of male oppression because it takes away mens rights to the child and how they should be able to force the woman to carry the baby, I've seen these people claim that the education system fails men because most teachers are women and they thought females and males learn differently, point being, 90% of "MEN ARE OPPRESSED" arguments are almost always ridiculous shit and complete lies, not to mention if you try debating them they cannot argue without strawmanning

3: Entitled men who think they're never wrong, go out of their way to convince themselves they're always right, the ego strokers like armoured skeptic with massive delusions about who they are, the ones that believe they're entitled to womens bodies, a lot of these men are extremely rude to customer service folks, rude to waiters and cashiers,you can always tell who these men are by how they treat customer service workers, always talk big but no bite, they're super sexist and biased, anytime you ever try to point out their sexism they cry evil feminazi, anytime a man abuses or rapes a woman, they convince themselves that the woman had it coming even if they only got a vague story, or they'll scream liar at the woman, a lot can be super racist too and not give a shit, they pride themselves in being tradtional sometimes and if any woman isn't a cookie cutter they'll bash her, they think anything that happens to women is 100% of the time her fault abd claim that every single scenario is the same (ex: all single moms are princessy women who demand men because they made the husband walk out and she took the kids, all divorce cases are women taking everything from the man and she cheats or whatever, anytime a man does something wrong the woman must have pushed him, etc) basically every red flag in the book



Sadly this is 90% of men however

Anonymous 15304

>>15272
>I hate how they go out of their way to bash women and their bodies to hell and back
Yup, and some men still have the gall to blame women for any body-shaming behaviors, claiming it's exclusively women who uphold standards of beauty and acting as if men were totally innocent. I feel like when women criticize other women's bodies, it comes from a different place? But when men laugh about women for having butter faces, no boobs, flat asses, they're just doing it out glee and spitefulness.

>Victim-complexed western men, they all hate western women, they always use the same arguments, crying about how entitled, selfish and princessy western women supposedly are then brag about how they're going to go for asian women

I've long accepted that some men are just misogynistic assholes and there's no point in getting worked up over their women-bashing tirades but if there's one thing I hate, it's when they pit women against other women. The ironic thing is, I've seen men from all ethnic backgrounds bash their own women, using almost the same arguments! Indian, black and Asian men also demonize their women for being entitled, selfish, high-maintenance and shallow just to turn around and praise another group of women for being perfect, gentle goddesses and wives. Somehow Western women, Indian women, black women etc. are all simultaneously entitled, selfish and but also perfect little angels depending on which men you ask? None of it makes any sense.

Anonymous 15306

>>15304
>>15304
>But when men laugh about women for having butter faces, no boobs, flat asses, they're just doing it out glee and spitefulness.
they always take it to different levels to, when women insult women they just move on with their day, when men do it they'll throw tantrums, take hours writing novels about how ugly that woman is, I've seen men throw screaming tantrums about how an unattractive woman can't do certain things like go to the gym or put on makeup, I've seen men make literal hate accounts to talk about how ugly a certain woman is, I've seen women insult women but they don't take to how men do it

>it comes from a different place?

jealousy or just honesty, or women who have no filter, men do it out of entitlement and offense a woman dare not be fuckable enough for him

>I've seen men from all ethnic backgrounds bash their own women

same, I've seen latino men bash their women for being entitled, jealous and high maintenance, I'm currently dating an arab man and he bashed arab women for being "hoes" entitled, and princessy, it seems men of all races HATE their own women, then turn around claiming that white, asian, latina, arab or black women are the most attractive, feminine, and make best wives, they do not realize how much they contradict each other, I don't get why they can't just admit there's such thing as individuality and some women will be princessy and some wont, has nothing to do with race, but I feel they get a kick out of pinning women against each other and rather ignore facts than just let women be


the only thing I noticed that's different is that western men make up revenge fantasies about how western roasties are screeching about white men dating women of other races (it comes from projection since the only time I've ever seen people get mad when someone dates another race is white men getting mad when white women date non-white men)
you ask them for one example of where this supposed white roastie screeching is and they're out, or they use white women calling it weird that white men blow all their money on thai hookers, get them preggers and leave or contribute to sex and child trafficking to prove those western white roasties are furious or whatever, completely ignoring the fact that trafficking and pumping and dumping is a problem, not due to "white roasties being jealous!!!"

Anonymous 15307

>>15272
I feel like this is 90% of the men on the internet. IRL it's not /that/ bad.

Anonymous 15308

>>15307
Depends on where you live, almost every guy I met was like this in some way, even male friends have weird entitled complexes, it's gotten to a point where when I use to hang out with them some people would mistake it for an abusive relationship since a lot had no filter, no respect, etc etc I avoid having male friends due to this, a lot of them use to steal my shit too

The only one I haven't met like so was my boyfriend, and even then he still has episodes where he acts super entitled but when I call him out he stops

Anonymous 15483

Men are all inherently selfish, violent, sex machines. They all lack empathy and don't care to learn about others on an emotional level. They are born this way, as evidenced by the toys and media young boys choose.

>inb4 but men built societyyyy

>inb4 but men are smartttt

Society is shit, everyone should die. Perhaps my superficial opinion on men fluctuates to cope with everyday life and the fact that I want to fuck them, but this is the truth and I hate it. There are no gentle or kind men. They are all violent and incapable of love, mathematically/scientifically/etc. gifted or not.

Hard to swallow pills.

Anonymous 15495

>>15483
pump and dump non-white chads and become a successful independent woman to piss them off

men hate when they aren't treated like gods, treat them disposable
ghost them randomly or when they go off for any reason and when they ask why say they're too emotional
talk about how you had great sex with alpha dom men to a guy you know that likes you
do not show them any empathy but always carry a weapon just incase they get a power trip and try to attack
when they don't pull the emotional ass "all women only want chad and hate men" shit, tell him he isn't like other guys for not being emotional and paranoid
make jokes about how much you love non-white men and how western men are entitled, victim-complexed babies and how you want to go to dubai or whatever and marry a rich arab body-builder who spoils you


always nitpick their looks, with things men hate, neg them, like if they're talking about whatever, randomly ask for a face or body pic, when you get it say he looks normal or nitpick something like "you have a feminine bone structure", or on social media neg men by random laughing if a man doesn't look like chad, make jokes about "lmfao he aint got no jaw!" "no biceps what so ever, he look like a girl", the more ruthless, the better, if men do work out tell him it looks disgustingly big or it's not enough to be considered fit, no matter how big he is
never stand up for men, aggressively encourage man-hating and laugh if other women do it, do nothing to stop it
make statements about how you're done with western mens entitlement, victim complexes and mgtow, talk about how no woman wants to be with western men unless it's for money, anything a man does go out of your way to pin it on him
if he gets robbed make it his fault for not having a gun, if he gets used make it his fault for going after bad girls and how he had it coming, etc etc
anytime men get hated claim it's what they wanted because equality

Anonymous 15497

>>15495
Or don't. Best thing you can do to spite someone/people is to live for yourself and hook up when your cave gets itchy.

Anonymous 15516

>>15495
i was with you 100% until
>great sex with alpha dom men
that doesn't annoy them as much as liking hot submissive guys

actually liking submissive guys annoys men because it means you have your own sexual tastes outside of their male interests. i love telling guys i have a foot and armpit fetish, and love pulling guys hair. it especially makes them uncomfortable when i tell them it's a one-way-street and i hate having my hair pulled and my feet kissed.

being into femdom that doesn't include male fantasies like having my body worshiped confuses their pea sized brains.

Anonymous 15518

>>15516
>being into femdom that doesn't include male fantasies like having my body worshiped confuses their pea sized brains.

oh shit, even better, or pull a hannah and make men kill themselves, say you don't like having anything to do with dicks either you just like bossing them around, or put it in their ass and make them feel bad if it stinks

Anonymous 15670

When will men realize that it is, in fact, idiotic to not have empathy for other human beings?

I can't bear listening to groups of them gaggle together and talk about women they know. One guy was trying to get the other men in his group agree with him (which they did) that his coworker was "weird" because he married a women who had three children from other men before they married.

Like, really? Why the fuck is that weird? Shocker, someone loves a woman because she is inherently endearing to them, not because she's a baby or sex machine for them and only them. No wonder step-children get so abused.

Anonymous 15671

>>15670
Rarely. Most men are so emotionally underdeveloped.

They cannot fathom that being a relationship (read: possessing) a woman that has other life experience or does not conform to whatever stunted ideal they have is possible.

Anonymous 15674

>>15670
I hate men like this, its one thing to believe women who arent pure sheltered virgins who are somehow willing to sleep with them on the first date aren't good enough, or the ones that believe the only reason possible for a woman to have kids from previous men is because "shes a roastie whore riding the cock carasole and now wants to settle with a beta male she can manipulate and get money out of it" but whats worse is the men that seem so damn bothered by single moms existing and still have men love them, ie their revenge fantasies arent true


If two people are happy together why the fuck does it bother men so much if they themselves wouldnt be with the woman and go out of their way to make everyone agree or make it look like everyone agrees? Men are psychos I swear, but they really need to learn how to mind their own business

Anonymous 15992

>>13700
They go fast
Vroom vroom

Anonymous 16000

>>15992
GAS GAS GAS IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Anonymous 16004

Are women less inclined to violence for violence's sake than men? Is it the testosterone?

Asking because whenever women are murderers/serial killers it's for some sort of outcome and the killing is fast. And I've yet to hear of a woman torturing a person (let alone multiple) before murdering them.

Is it because we could get a masochistic partner with relative ease, so don't ""have to"" resort to picking randoms and killing them to cover our tracks?

t.sadistic woman

I also know there's never a legitimate reason to kill innocents. The question isn't about that.

Anonymous 16005

>>16004
Violence for violence's sake doesn't exist period. It could be showing off, bravado, glorified cruelty, religious rites, anything else but it isn't for its own sake.

Anonymous 16006

>>16005
I was referring to sadism. Violence for enjoyment's sake would be more accurate, I guess.

My point still stands, I can't think of any women who murdered for sadism/sexual sadism whereas there are men that have. Multiple times (Bundy, Kemper, etc.)

Is it just the T?

Anonymous 16007

>>16004
it's about exerting dominance

>>16006
notice how these men's victims are women

Anonymous 16008

>>16006
Are women less inclined to desire dominance via violence, then? And if so, is it biology or socialization?

I don't think this is limited to male-on-female, Dahmer was gay. And we had a recent serial killer in Canada (Bruce McArthur) who preyed on men.

Anonymous 16009

>>16007
>it's about exerting dominance
>notice how these men's victims are women
nta but that's (sexual) sadism and the victims were women because those males were hetero
>>16006
It's hard to tell, there could be just as many undetected sadistic females as males but no one would notice because being weaker, they can't freely hurt men.
Paraphilias don't come from high T and I'm pretty sure they're innate (don't come from a fucked up childhood development or some sort of pig rabble where the alpha male kid with higher strength rises above his brothers and sisters and bullies them)

Anonymous 16013

are you sure.gif

>>16005
>Violence for violence's sake doesn't exist

Anonymous 16025

tumblr_inline_p6tk…

I hate my stupid ex for dumping me for no reason when I worked on all of my possible issues that may affect anything. I was trying my best to get a job and work on gaining weight, I took care of my body and appearance, I spent hours reading/watching things on how to be a good partner etc. I worked really hard, I'd never been so in love with someone before. I don't know why he broke up with me. Did he cheat on me when he went overseas with his friends? Did he dump me because he thought I wanted him for his money? Was it because I wanted him to talk to me? I'm just bitter, he made me bitter.

Anonymous 16032

>>16025
Men love bitches, thats what all the "women only want douche bags!" Projection comes from, they bash and treat the women who try their hardest for them and run after women who despise them


Men are never ever happy

Anonymous 16034

>>16025
You don't become good in a relationship be reading a how to manual, you're good in a relationship because of the connection that you have with someone. Sometimes they just don't feel it, or don't feel it any longer. It's rather unpleasant, for at least one person, but that's how it goes.

Anonymous 16035

>>16032
why are you attaching a gendered aspect to human nature? Actually I'm pretty sure this even applies to other animals. Everyone just wants to be liked and they try harder to gain the approval of someone who doesn't give that approval right off the bat. It's the same reason why problem children are usually the spoiled ones.

Anonymous 16036

>>16025
Go write about it in your diary

Anonymous 16037

>>16034
yeah, sucks how that works
>>16036
can you read

Anonymous 16038

>>16037
yeah i can. can you? this is the man hate thread not the uwu boys suck xD thread

Anonymous 16039

>>16025

sometimes men are shit and won't appreciate you until it's too late. his loss

>>16035

true but it's kinda heartbreaking to see tho especially with how it plays out in relationship dynamics, it's no wonder so many women are jaded when it comes to dealing with men when most of them only take and take, never giving anything in return. even women who generally have a high self worth and take no bullshit from others find themselves being dragged to hell and back by men they date, part of it is human nature but how men and women are socialized is also to blame

Anonymous 16042

>>16038
Why don't you go write about in your diary? You're the only one who seems to be upset with this, you're sounding really immature getting all heated about this

Anonymous 16043

>>16039
thanks anon, I need that <3

Anonymous 16044

>>16039
That's just a part of humans being humans tbh. People are altogether selfish and short sighted. I also know men who go through all sorts of nonsense because they feel it's required for their relationship.

Anonymous 16074

Mods pls ban the diary sperg bot

Anonymous 16075

>>16074
what are you talking about?

Anonymous 16076

>>16075
The one who keeps going to different random comments and running their mouth about "Go WrItE iN YoUr DiArY!1!!1!"

Anonymous 16077

>>16076
oh he's probably using a vpn

Anonymous 16078

>>16036
not everyone can afford diaries, you fuck!

Anonymous 16079

Why is it that all of the boys in my life are really, really challenged and suck at life in some way. Women are the master race

Anonymous 16081

>>13869
flabby fat dudes who talk about bushido and martial arts are such a riot.

Anonymous 16084

Asian chads are the dumbest dudes alive.

Anonymous 16096

I fucking hate gay men. Holy shit

Anonymous 16105

>>16079
>"muh women are all stoopid and society would die without menz meme"
>uses basic normie women as an example
>as if basic normie men aren't equally as fucking dense

Anonymous 16119

>>16105
I've also noticed women are less hiveminds than men, with women you dunno if youll get a tomboy gamer, a weirdo, princessy girly girl, normie or a mix, with men they're almost always the exact fucking same, yet women get generalized the most

Anonymous 16120

>>12453
No doubt he's both. And probably an animal abuser too. I mean he is a man.

Anonymous 16121

>>12591
Men:Stupid feeeemales!!! How D A R E you not be fuckable to me, learn to take care of yourself only women who take care of themselves are worthy of anything
Women:takes care of herself
Men:STUPID SUPERFICIAL GOLD DIGGING SLUT! You're way too high maintenance, obviously you have to look perfect without trying

There's no winning with them is there

Anonymous 16125

>>16121
>men

you mean incels

Anonymous 16138

As of yesterday 5pm there had been 5 cases of femicide in the last 36 hours in my country, the more I think about it the more I feel most men are literal imbecile, patriarchy or not the truth is most of them are fucking baby's unable to control their feelings and emotions they lose control with the most inane thing and later congratulate each other for being warriors and fighters…

Anonymous 16172

>>16042
how is writing one thing "getting heated"?

>>16076
…it's one comment.

Anonymous 16173

>>16172
It was multiple diary comments, its annoying af since it can literally apply to every single comment ever made on every imageboard ever


If you don't care, move on, don't know why you go out of your way to make it known that you don't care, its one of the most useless things I can think of

Anonymous 16178

>>16173
you sound insane

Anonymous 16191

>>16178
Either explain or stop gaslighting

Anonymous 16207

>>16173
couldn't have said it better myself

>>16178
you need to be 18 to post here



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ / Discord ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / cgl / x / nsfw ]