[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/b/ - Random

Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Verification
Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

Use REPORTS. Posting 'Mods pls' achieves nothing.
Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 09/13/2020

cbac34e2-7021-47b3…

Tranny discussion thread Anonymous 67804

A thread for tranny discussion and views on trannyisim

Anonymous 67836

if the people with medical and psychology degrees say pumping them with hrt makes them less likely to kill themselves, then sure, i support people being who they want to be.

however, i have had nothing but terrible experiences interacting with trannies, so i recently told myself that i am never going to let myself become friends with one again. in my experience they're either disgusting coombrains or emotional vampires. so next time someone tells me they're trans im just gonna be straight up with them and block them.

one guy i met was pretty chill and down to earth. we casually talked about movies and stuff for a few months. but one day he mentioned he wanted to be a girl. i was just kinda like okay you do you i guess… then he gradually started telling me more and more about his gross fetishes without me asking and kept asking if i wanted to see nude pics of him dressed up as a girl to which i said no, but he sent them anyways… i don't really talk to him anymore.

other than that, i don't really see the big thing over trannies. i usually only ever encounter them online where it's easy to block or ignore. i definitely see trannies irl every once in awhile, but i've never had to talk to them. to me the whole thing is kinda a non issue because they're so rare.

i don't hate trannies. i respect their right to exist, but i don't want anything to do with them. im sure some of them aren't bad people, but it's probably pretty rare.

Anonymous 67838

>>67804
Is this the new TERF thread?

Anonymous 67840

To the TiMs lurking: You will never be a woman.

Anonymous 67846

Duplicate thread.

Anonymous Admin 67854

>>67838
>>67846
The old thread was full, so I asked for a new one to be made rather than filling up the terf meme/shitpost thread with serious discussion.

Anonymous 67883

>>67836
>if the people with medical and psychology degrees say pumping them with hrt makes them less likely to kill themselves
They don’t, haha! Sometimes though, I honestly think them mutilating their bodies gives them a sort of reality check. When the tranny sees his scarred, inside-out dick in the mirror, he realizes that what he’s doing isn’t natural. It’s not normal. He thinks, “That’s not a vagina. That’s inhuman.” It honestly must cause some sort of existential horror looking at themselves in the mirror. Many trannies resort to seeing third-world doctors to perform experimental procedures like this. Even if the troon denies it, at least some sane trannies must have moments of lucidity like this, looking in the mirror, before they go back to their internet hugboxes to help ease their regret and cognitive dissonance.

Anonymous 68035

Okay, sure. I've been doing some of my own thinking about this, and I'll bite.

MtF are not "real women" and you cannot tell me otherwise. Someone said it before here, but this is my reasoning:
If you're assigned male at birth, and you're raised male, and you're treated like a male (by friends, family, peers, strangers), you can't expect me (female at birth, raised/treated female) to actually relate with you like I would another female. There are simply things that you will never understand. You didn't have a first period, you've never had a pregnancy scare, you've never had to experience what its like to be oggled by older men when you're still not sure what it is they could be even thinking.

I will fight for your right to have hrt and surgeries. You have to be able to fulfill your own happiness and I respect that. I'm a firm believer in there should be no limits on what you can do to your own body. But stay out of women only spaces. You don't belong there. And I'm not talking about bathrooms.

Anonymous 68280

>>67836
This is basically my experience with them as well. I wasn't against the transgender movement until I actually started meeting trans people
Although most of the trans people in my own life have been FtMs. Not sure why most people here don't seem to focus on that

Anonymous 68281

>>68280
>Although most of the trans people in my own life have been FtMs. Not sure why most people here don't seem to focus on that
because they're infinitely less problematic. they are still a problem but they're not sick pervs looking to spite women, for the most part. they're just misled and usually a little dim in one sense or another. they're not the ones looking to suck up all the oxygen in the room and make everything about satisfying their libido or ego.

Anonymous 68367

>>68281
> they're not the ones looking to suck up all the oxygen in the room and make everything about satisfying their libido or ego.
I beg to differ. Take out the word "libido" and everything applies to them word-for-word. In fact, I'd argue that they're more hysterical than MtFs are, on average.

It's also worth noting that they constitute the vast majority of trans people coming out right now. The ratio of "trans boys" to "trans girls" is something crazy like 7.5:1. https://www.genderhq.org/increase-trans-females-nonbinary-dysphoria

If we focus exclusively on MtFs (who, by the way, have the easiest time painting themselves as victims), people are gonna think we're single-minded and hysterical about an exclusive hatred of men. FtMs are part of this equation too, and a big one at that.

Because think about it. Their beliefs are based on sexist presumptions as well. What is it they think they can be as a man that they can't be as a woman? And if there's something like that out there, shouldn't we fight to change it?

Anonymous 68385

tumblr_69c5b7f9b22…

>>68376

Anonymous 68426

claire mc.PNG

claire mccaskill has some relevant thoughts. of course she'll get harassed into submission for this nugget of truth but at least someone recently relevant has said it. i don't think i've seen another dem say it yet.

Anonymous 68428

>>68367
>people are gonna think we're single-minded and hysterical about an exclusive hatred of men

Our hatred of men is rational. They're violent and dangerous. Troons are especially dangerous because the entire reason they do it is to use women as props in their fetish lifestyle scene.

>they constitute the vast majority of trans people coming out right now


The girls doing this are mostly genderqueers and softbois. The only thing most of them change is their pronouns. They're embarrassing, but they're only a danger to themselves.

>if there's something like that out there, shouldn't we fight to change it?


We should! But combating mental illness in women is a different type of fight than kicking scrotes out of the women's restroom.

Anonymous 68430

>>68428
i think a fair number of them, particularly in the uk where treatment is more easily covered by the nhs than necessarily by insurance in the us, are being shuttled to clinics and signed up for t even if they're enbys, but they seem to stop within a few years or less. mtfs keep going because it's so much larger than just a trend to them, it's a persistent fetish that can and does last decades and becomes legit psychologically satisfying even when they can't get hard anymore. it seems like there's a lot more desisting among women and girls because that sexual motivator is there less, and even with these young fujos, i don't think they're as likely to continue on w hrt for many years like the men do. and obviously you're right about the unique risks mtfs present and how their specific psychopathology is so much more dangerous and should be focused on more. enbys and super softbois are the loudest, brainless advocates, not even proper mtfs (not that they're not a problem still though). and you're obviously right about the 'hatred' being very rational. it'd be irrational to not be wary and resentful of men.

Anonymous 68434

>>68367
Yes, all trannies are delusional. But ftms are just women after all. Mtfs, aka men, are the ones sexually harassing women with the guise of “learning how to be a woman.” Are both groups ideologically wrong? Yes. But I’m not going to harass random mentally ill people. My problem is with mtfs trying to gain access to women’s spaces where they will continue to hurt women. I could really care less what ftms do.

Anonymous 68442

>>67804
You're posting on a site for them?

Anonymous 68469

>>68434
I feel like FtMs are pushing regressive gender stereotypes as well, just in a different way. Their movement preys upon any young girls who chafe at the constraints of "womenhood," and tells them that their problems can be solved with gender reassignment surgery. They guilt them into thinking denying such a possibility is "transphobic," and are constantly growing in number.

There's even a book out on this right now: "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters." The author was interviewed on Joe Rogan's podcast. I'd suggest you check it out.

Anonymous 68470

>>68428
> they're only a danger to themselves
And anyone they successfully convert. Shouldn't we be trying to protect other women? Isn't that what feminism is for?
If there's a harmful mental pathogen out there that PRIMARILY effects women, we should fight it; whatever the form it might take.

> combating mental illness in women is a different type of fight than kicking scrotes out of the women's restroom

I disagree. Both of these fights are fights against mental illness, and the normalization of mentally ill delusions. If we fight the trans orthodoxy, we have to attack ALL of its tenants. Not just certain parts of it. To kill the beast, we must first attack the heart.

> Our hatred of men is rational

Yeah, good luck convincing people of that. If we're gonna get people on our side, then we need to reach out to others. Including women who dislike open misandry, and yes, including men as well.
We can win this fight. But not with less than half the population on our side

Anonymous 68498

>>68470
>If we fight the trans orthodoxy, we have to attack ALL of its tenants

I wouldn't attack an NLOG with a taser and neither should you. But we should both attack troons who expose themselves in women's locker rooms with tasers, ideally at the same time.

Anonymous 68516

Spoiler

These people need REAL help. The butchers must be stopped. Poor iamycky.

Anonymous 68522

>>68516
This is seriously pure insanity. How the fuck is it actually allowed for medical practitioners, ones that swore hippocratic oath, to mutilate genitals into an open wound that cause constant pain, infections, necrosis and probably sepsis? I thought doctors were supposed to keep you healthy and safe, to preserve life. This is truly a clown world.

Anonymous 68523

>>68522
Most doctors go to medschool for the money. Why do you think there are no many male gynaecologists? It’s not that they care about women’s health. They do whatever will make them $$$

Anonymous 68542

>>68498
What the hell is a NLOG
Also, I'm not advocating physical force. I'm arguing that we argue. Make a stand. Ideological force, if you will

Anonymous 68547

>>68470
>>68498
>>68542
Shit, I just realized I misspelled "tenets" as "tenants." My bad.
Guess that accounts for the confusion.

Anonymous 68557

>>68516

>intense bleeding from boners


w… what. I thought they lost their boner muscles during srs

Anonymous 68749

>>68428
>Our hatred of men is rational. They're violent and dangerous.
Violence rules the world. It always has and always will. Our species has been caving in the heads of each other and other animals from day one. Don't hate the players, hate the game. We are the top species because we mastered the art of organized violence.

The issue is that women aren't willing to shoot back. Only under the threat of mutual destruction can two human beings truly respect each other. Unless you're hiding some sci-fi technology to genetically modify our entire species into a sexless, hyperintelligent race of ascetics. Say what you want about China, but Mao was right when he said that power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Anonymous 68750

>>68749
Mao was a madman who killed all the sparrows for no reason and made everyone melt steel all day and night.

Anonymous 68752

>>68750
Sure, but even the maddest of lunatics are right from time to time. Successful men, women, trannies, animals, etc. are all violent. Either explicitly or implicitly. You think all those famous and accomplished women from history just drifted to the top? They got there through bloodshed and intrigue. Women got voting rights in America through bloodshed.

Look, I'm not saying to go fuck people up and break the law. But don't buy into the pacifism meme. Men are physically violent and aggressive because it is incredibly effective when used against people who will not defend themselves.

Anonymous 68764

>>68752
>You have to be violent
>I'm not telling you to be violent
Unfortunately an outright gender war is just not in favour of women because of our size disadvantage. Unless your suggest aborting male fetuses until the current generation all dies out? That's the only strategy I can imagine, if done sneakily (since if they notice who knows wtf would happen). But all women would not agree to that.

I'm all for an all-woman lesbian utopia but it's not feasible. Men haven't even truly succeeded in getting rid of us or reducing us to nothing but incubators and they have the size advantage so it's just not happening. Heck, they can't even wipe whole groups of each other out very often despite their best efforts.

Anonymous 68964

7C6B8456-7E25-4CCB…

Just heard a troon come up with a new definition for the word “woman” today:
>anyone who has a female reproductive system or anyone who wants a female reproductive system
It’s so infuriating. It’s like saying a dog is “a domesticated canine or anyone who wants to be a domesticated canine.” Sorry but no, you can’t fit two different kinds of things into one definition to entertain your delusions. I’m so fucking tired, the more I interact with these people the more I hate them.

Anonymous 68971

>>68964
Everytime I hear someone say "person with an uterus" instead of "woman" it makes me so angry. At this point I'd prefer that definition so we can stop dehumanizing the word "woman".

Anonymous 69030

Posted this in pinkpill by accident oops:

I saw this on Twitter and it's hilariously sad. Tranners can sign up and for a low fee of 99$ a month receive a "prescription" for HRT and the letters required to change your name. They still have to pay for the medication on top of that fee. It promises exactly what they want, instant access to HRT without legitimate psych evaluations and time spent living as the other gender.

From what I can tell, this is exactly BetterHelp for transitioning.

https://getplume.co/how-it-works/

Anonymous 69032

>>68764
because men need women. even in their ideal world we'd be sex, cooking, and cleaning slaves. in ours, they flat out wouldn't be needed. that shows you who needs who.

Anonymous 69115

miss-universe-cele…

So what's your opinion about Angela Ponce?

I don't follow Miss Universum, but I kinda suspect her victory was a PR move. I usually dislike trannies and find them instinctively repulsive, but looking at her without any context I think she looks quite alright. Especially for a tranny.

Anonymous 69116

>>69115
PR move duh. Ratings were falling, nobody watched that shit so they needed something possibly controversial. There you go.

Anonymous 69117

>>69115
it is still a man, it looks like a man in a wig (a pretty one, but nonetheless), and men have no place winning "miss" titles
but of course this is a PR move, because these shows are all about PR anyway, if trannies are trendy, they will crown them, if not, they won't be even allowed to participate

Anonymous 69120

>>69115
It's 100% a PR move, no one in the general public cares about Miss Universe. Slapping a veil of wokeness on it is the only way to stir up attention.

Anonymous 69122

>>69115
I'm more interested in what moids think about him. They're his target audience.

Anonymous 69228

Screenshot_2020111…

I can't be the only who feels being defined by genitals feels degrading as hell

Anonymous 69229

>>69228
That is actually a radfem thing. Women have vaginas and two X chromosomes.

Anonymous 69230

>>69228
Isn't defining yourself by your genitals what being a TERF is all about? Not to say that I hate trannies, but it's always "trannies will never have a vagina, trannies will never have two X chromosomes, trannies will never be women."

To be even more outrageous that's literally what gender use in language boils down to, being defined by your genitals in a general context.

Anonymous 69255

I don't hate them. I want to like them. But sometimes it feels like they hate us.

Anonymous 69256

>>69255
I get a lot of jealous and bitter vibes from them, even from the "normal" ones who aren't fetishistic creeps (overtly, at least). Mostly I just pity them.

Anonymous 69257

>>69256
That's the thing. Nearly every time I've befriended or gotten close with one, they've belied some deep-set jealousy and/or hatred for women. It feels really uncanny.

Anonymous 69264

>>69257
Hmm, I wonder why. Radfems have been saying this for quite a while. It's no coincidence. Just like all of the mental illnesses, particularly Cluster B/schizophrenia/autism, that correlate with transgenderism/dysphoria, which, BTW, can also be groomed and for many people IS groomed into them. You should see this if you hang around /r9k/ enough… I don't ever go there, but I can tell you that for sure because it's filled with lonely men, and lonely men are prime targets for grooming. (And terrorist radicalization. Why do you think Islamist recruiters prey on young men that feel meaningless/excluded in life? NONE OF THIS is a coincidence).

Autism is linked to autogynephilia. Social awkwardness and lack of social skills, like in autism, causes men to live most of their lives online instead of socializing in real life. Lonely narcissistic men need attention, and to them it doesn't MATTER what kind that is. They think women get more attention in real life, and that gets worse when they go online and see the dynamic completely skewed to where even hearing a woman's voice in a video game lobby immediately turns heads. THAT'S WHY TROONS ROMANTICIZE CATCALLING—real women hate it, but it would validate them, and it would absolutely make a narcissist's day to know that someone wants them. Someone is attracted to them enough to say so. That's all the attention they need, even if it were to come (it never will, troons are hideous) in the form of "nice tits."

This post has been a little all over the place, but I'm an XX with autism and NPD and I can tell you without a doubt that all of this, including the psychological effects, is absolutely true from my anecdotal experiences with mental illness, and this is validated by my own experiences talking to trans people online. (I don't happen to know any in real life, and holy shit, I never want to.) There's no coincidence that scenes and communities like video game cheating contain a disproportionate amount of troons. (Internet trolling, and thus cheating in video games, correlate with dark tetrad personality traits, a lack of empathy, so those would be scenes disproportionately also filled with… mental illnesses! And there are also a lot of people who are socially awkward in real life and need attention online.)

Might mean nothing coming from me, but I don't hate trans people and I don't want them all to die like some sort of alt-right incel on 4chan. But I know that giving into delusions like these are directly toxic to women. Mental illness is seriously destructive to people's lives; practically ignoring it or encouraging "transitioning" rather than fixing it is awful. MtF transgenders commit violence at a similar rate as "cis-identified" men, not at the same rate as women. Pretending that these people, even if they're the one in 1,000 that manages to pass, are actually women is a great disservice to feminism and women and girls. They still think like men (hence why they sexualize themselves and commonly pine for inappropriate, superficial male attention when real women seldom do, and ESPECIALLY not even close to as commonly, proportionally), they still almost always look like men (lol). Womanhood is not what troons think it is. Their movement is built on sexist stereotypes, and many of them personally hold markedly misogynist views.

Anonymous 69282

>>69257
This is my experience too. I would be more open to trans women if they approached transition with even an ounce of humility and grace — if they were able to honestly accept that they are not women, and seek to really understand women's lives before adopting our names and pronouns and bodies. But that's not what they do. They don't identify with women, they identify as women, and that's the source of their jealousy and hatred: we have something from birth that they will spend their lives solipsistically chasing, but will always be just out of reach.
Idk, maybe it's because I only know internet trannies, and they tend to be unfathomably shitty people. I'm sure there are some trans women who are honest with themselves and genuinely mean well, but they are definitely the minority.

Anonymous 69289

C6EB5944-B279-432E…

>>69282
Yeah. I want to empathize, as a woman I know how it feels to be hated for how you look and dress. I don’t hate them in concept, I even want to understand. But then I see shit like this and I remember how they really feel about us.

Anonymous 69290

>>69289
Hate females that pose as males while simultaneously posing as a female, as a male?
More proof trannys are mentally ill.

Anonymous 69295

>>69228
How is that not a heterosexual relationship?

Anonymous 69300

>>69264
Well thought out post with balanced views.
I enjoyed reading it anon.

Anonymous 69309

>>69295
WELL, nta and definitely not dating a tranny, but I personally think it’s pretty fucking gay to date trannies.
Even if the parts are not the same and it’s not a homosexual relationship in the typical sense. I don’t like it when transbians call themselves lesbian woman, but they’re definitely not fucking straight and neither is anyone who dates them, fellow crossdresser or woman.

Anonymous 69319

trannies.png

>>69289
Cranky because youre an ugly scrote arent you :3c

Now wait till you hear about this.
Absolutely ZERO self awareness or understanding of irony.

Anonymous 69322

>>69319
SCROTES MAD lmao

Anonymous 69324

>>69319
This stupid drama breaks my brain. It doesn't even seem to me like the character is meant to be trans in the contemporary sense, but everyone's reading it that way and somehow it caused a moral panic on both the left and the right.

Anonymous 69325

>>69228
Yes it is. I fucking hate it when other dumb woman say shit like "if you are a person with a vagina" instead of saying "if you're a woman".

Anonymous 69342

>>69319

>they wanna be us so fucking bad lmfao


yes… keep telling yourself that

Anonymous 69355

>>69319
Wow… they really do have no sense of self-awareness, do they
Kind of reminds me how they called the lead in "transparent" a proponent of quote/unquote "transface"

Anonymous 69356

>>69255
>>69256
>>69257
This is my experience with FtM trannies as well. Not with a hatred for women (obviously), but with a hatred for men, as well as a deep bitterness and hatred towards everyone and everything.
>>69264
And autism is definitely a common factor as well. The book I mentioned in >>68469 has whole sections on this.
>>69282
All the trannies I knew were in real life, anon. And they were all hypersensitive, raging narcissists as well.
It isn't just online. There is something fundamentally wrong with this movement

Anonymous 69359

>>69356
How do you manage to have multiple interactions with multiple FtM trannies? I thought FtMs were super rare. Is there some sort of FtM cluster/clique at one of your social venues?

Anonymous 69360

>>69359
NTA but you'll meet a lot of them in certain fandom groups, D&D groups, college campuses, etc. They generally congregate in subculture spaces that are entwined in a lot of other SJW shit (note a lot of them are former/current fujos who have realized it's now considered unacceptable for women to "fetishize gay men" so they pretty much become one). I've come across a lot of them as well by chance.

Anonymous 69366

>>69359
they're not super rare, there are probably just as many as there are MtFs, you just see them in different spaces. lots of fandom and 'nerd' culture that typically attracts girls will often have them, as well as online art communities.

Anonymous 69388

>>69359
They are actually WAY more common than MtF trannies. The ratio is something crazy like 7.5:1. You just have to know where to look.

I went to a liberal arts college, and my public-school district was pretty liberal, so maybe that was a factor. So what >>69360 said is pretty true.

But this is the reason I keep saying nobody talks enough about FtM trannies. They're pushing regressive stereotypes as well, and there's way more of them.

Anonymous 69389

>>69360
It's interesting how many of them have fried their brains on yaoi. Kind of parallels the number of MtFs who wanna be cute anime girls. There's some kind of correlation going on, here

Anonymous 69407

>>69389
Love anime but 100% agree.
It can seem to make men want to become girls.

Anonymous 69417

>>69407
The problem is that it's such a disgusting, overly-idealized romanticization of girlhood. With innocence and pillowfights and none of the poisonous compliments or bitchy catfighting found in real intra-female dynamics

Anonymous 69431

>>69417
>>69389
>>69407
dysphoria is case of cult-style progression of social isolation, groomed abuse, psychic destruction/replacement to induce trans mental condition

Anonymous 69435

>>69431
>>69431
I think this is especially true among women. We need to start combatting this force that's telling progressively-minded young girls that they'd be better off changing their gender with these life-altering hormone drugs. Especially since it preys on girls who are already lonely, and just not comfortable in their own skin.

The constraints of "womanhood" are horribly constricting, but that doesn't mean we should try to NOT be women. It means we should redefine what being a woman is.

Anonymous 69437

>>69431
I think you're right that there's social grooming going on, and I also think this happens in lot of online ideologies, not just trans. I saw it with Gamergate, I'm seeing it with Q, and I even saw it a bit with r/gendercritical. I remember a thread where all these women talked about how their GC ideology had estranged them from their friends and family, and they treated it like a badge of honor. Isn't that a bit worrying? People get into these isolated, extremist online bubbles and start identifying with them, and listen to others in the bubble who are absolutely convinced of their worldview and reassure them they're doing the right thing, while everyone else just doesn't understand or is part of the problem. And if they challenge their new worldview, they stand to lose their social circle, their new forum where they've been getting dopamine hits exchanging memes, and ultimately their entire self-concept. It's even worse with trans because they have to deal with the consequences of changing their bodies.
I think it's terrible, and I'm worried about the impact it's having on society. We can't see each other clearly if we're living in entirely different worlds.

Anonymous 69439

>>69437
>their GC ideology had estranged them from their friends and family, and they treated it like a badge of honor. Isn't that a bit worrying?

It's worrying that coomers have such severe genderpoisoning that they would disown family members who criticize their self-mutilation.

Anonymous 69440

always with the trannys

why

Anonymous 69443

>>69439
Well, yes. Multiple things can be worrying.

Anonymous 69446

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822150809.htm
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/12/191202135655.htm

The good thing is that scientists have started to recognize that indoctrination plays a major part. The bad thing is that with modern political climate everything that is not "accept yourself by mutilating your social stand and body!" is ignored, shunned, and censored.

Anonymous 69452

>>69437
>>69446
Few people realize it’s extremely easy to gaslight insecure autists into gender dysphoria. Grooming and harems hinged on abuse is extremely prevalent in online trans communities, as well as other deviancy: sadism, pedophilia, m/s, etc. Online GD is a prison gay phenomenon.

Anonymous 69487

>>69452
can you please suggest terf type books please.

Anonymous 69488


Anonymous 69490

>>69488
Thanks so much.
Any that you recommend to read first?

Anonymous 69491

>>69490
tbh, I haven't actually read of them myself yet. I think the most well known ones are "The Female Eunuch" by Germaine Greer and "Intercourse" by Andrea Dworkin. I'd start there.

Anonymous 69497

>>69452
has anyone documented this phenomenon in an organized way? like people who have detransitioned and saved logs of their experiences? I have no doubt in my mind that this happens, but I'd like to read more about it, specifically how it happens online.

Anonymous 69523

>>69491
Reading female eunuch at the moment I hope it goes well.
Thanks again.

It seems to have far left undertones but I am fine with entertaining an idea I do not agree with to learn from it.

Anonymous 69530

>>69487
Earlier in this thread, somebody else also suggested "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters." I'd highly recommend it as well

Anonymous 69664

1603380912306.jpg

>>67838
why are /pol/ memes always spreading so far wide.

Blessed is the /pol/s investigative unit, though this year their resources were extremely strained thanks to an election year, they still delivered maximum buthurt.

>Drillgirl who made snuff films of puppies

>she broke every bone then drilled into their anal rectum
>and then masterbates to their last wimpers
> /pol/ found her with nothing more than weather patterns for a lead
>She was promptly V& but it got worse
>/pol/ after the investigation, learnt she made CP films on demand
> put it out on some spanish forum, 5 days letter she was killed in prison.

But I feel they wasted too much energy on the hunter biden dumps as well, they desperately wanted to make connection of pedophilia between hunter and his niece, natali(14). They were still bitter about settling the Epstein score that was denied to them I guess.


outer /pol/ is brain dead. The investigative unit is really acool though.

Anonymous 69665

>>69664
>found with weather patterns
Anon I.. You know this is just a meme on pol and has been for years and years.
imagine going on pol anymore

Anonymous 69666

>>69530
>Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters." I'd highly recommend it as well
Reading at the moment anon. thanks

Anonymous 69668

>>69664
/b/ is a smaller slower board its been this way for at least 5 years. So go figure.

Anonymous 69677

>>69664
>they desperately wanted to make connection of pedophilia between hunter and his niece, natali(14
There was another photo of what looked like an underage Chinese girl that people either didn't see very much or forget. Looked even younger than the other one, and looks like she's crying when he's raping her while she's on her stomach. I don't like thinking about it because nobody will do anything about it.

Anonymous 69681

>>69677
I hate American Elites they are all corrupt moid abusers and rapists. All of them. They should get killed by anyone that still cares about justice in that shithole of a country.

Anonymous 69686

>>69664
why did I have to read that

Anonymous 69687

>>69665
What do you mean? Of course its real.
HWNDU capture the flag season was the same, its well documented on youtube. Look at it.
It was just a flag and the sky behind it. They found it using weather patterns and star constellations at night. And of last reported whereabouts of Shia by normies reported on twitter.

They made mockery of Shia and his lame art project, for hours the live feed was of a maga hat instead of shias message.


The drill girl effort was all documented and I was really impressed with it. So was the bidden leaks, it was crazy how they were using Web dev toolkits to rip GPS data from images using Instagram API

These guys are insane.

I go there all the time, I just wish they weren't so vulgar and didn't so much pleasure from being vulgur and politically incorrect

Anonymous 71176

>>68280
Because they don’t invade female spaces and pressure lesbians into sucking their girl dicks.

Anonymous 71178

Holy shit lol

https://otokonokopharma.com
>please pay with crypto because i don't want to pay income tax
>here's my phone number
>makes their own hormone mixes???
>deepfried product photos/just an anime girl as product photo
>sample page untouched

This has got to be a scam, I sure hope so.

Anonymous 71181

27E47335-F722-4F70…

>>71178
Stealing money from trannies? Pretty based if I do say so myself

Anonymous 71183

1606656143095.webm


Anonymous 71187

>>69677
>There was another photo of what looked like an underage Chinese girl that people either didn't see very much or forget.
This. Absolutely disgusting.

Anonymous 71190

>>68035
>But stay out of women only spaces. You don't belong there. And I'm not talking about bathrooms.
agreed, the bathroom thing has really held back discussion on this and makes the trans-excluding side look hateful. people need to stfu about it and focus on more relevant things.
the original conflict between trannies and women was over whether feminism should be inclusive of transwomen, and eventually libs decided that anyone who wanted a sex-segregated space for any reason was a bigot. this is obviously fucking stupid, but people go along with it because you're supposed to pretend that people with marginalized identities are exactly the same as people without those identities aside from being targeted by oppression. everything is just a box you tick and has no real meaning, aside from being an axis of tolerance for lazy people to make a show of caring about. trannies are given this trump card where if you see any kind of gray area around them you're being oppressive, but it just keeps them in denial and makes people hate them more.
it isn't that hard to acknowledge that some women's experiences are sex-based and extend more naturally to trans men than trans women, while other things are more in common between similarly-coded people across the sexes. you can be trans-inclusive about some things and trans-exclusive about others, it doesn't have to be the holy war that TRAs make it into. like I probably would've been okay with letting trannies into michfest (as long as they don't make a scene about other attendees privately discriminating against them), but nobody should've fucking joined a boycott over that shit. fucking social justice brain worms forcing everyone to take a moral stand on everything instead of letting the organizers and protestors work things out among themselves like adults. the whole "intersectionality" concept really needs to be destroyed.

Anonymous 71199

>>71190
No, screw welcoming them in any space meant for women. Presenting as female has nothing to do with it. They are 100% male. They think like males and act like males. Not all of them will rape and murder women, but not all normal men would either. At this point, I'd be more comfortable using an unisex bathroom where at least non-fucked up in the head males could protect us from these creepy males who fetishize us.

Anonymous 71201

why do trannies think that women enjoy hearing trannies say to them "i wish i looked like you", "i wish i had your body", "i want your boobs", and other weird and uncomfortable comments. why do they always make specific comments about our bodies. a MtF that used to hang around my friend group said these comments to me on multiple occasions.

why do all men have to view us as sexual objects. they always are looking at every inch of us. my male roommate commented on "how good my ass looked" when i bent down to pet our cat the other day. for no reason at all. a completely nonsexual activity yet they always make it sexual. trannies are no different, they still have that disgusting horny male brain.

Anonymous 71205

>>71199
it's not up to you though, whoever's furnishing the restroom is responsible for making these calls and you're kinda forced to live in their world. if you don't like seeing trannies in the bathroom, that's viewed the same as not wanting to see a homeless person in there; someone's making you uncomfortable, and maybe it's understandable, but unless they're doing something wrong they have the right to be in there.
I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm saying nobody normal is going to freak out about this issue the way some people here do. the normie position is that trannies are just trying to pee, while a masculine male in the women's room is either there by mistake or doing something invasive. no one really thinks that they're equivalent just because they're the same sex; one is violating social norms, while the other is in keeping with social norms that you disagree with.
I do agree though that trannies should not be given actual legal protections to use the bathroom of their choice, because then it becomes a weapon to be used against people and interferes with the natural process of social enforcement. the decent thing is to just not have any kind of law about it in either direction, as any libertarian could tell you.
no matter how much people secretly dissent from PC dogma about trans people, wanting actual laws against them in bathrooms is always going to be seen as weird and it's a position that responsible people will always distance themselves from. there's just no way to whitewash it so it doesn't sound like you're demonizing people or fearmongering, which is fine if you just want to seethe on imageboards, but if you want to actually move the culture in a saner direction you need to be able to see more of the complexities around things.

Anonymous 71210


Anonymous 71228

>>71201
Simple. If a TiM fetishizes the female body, and he thinks he's a woman, then women must do the same, right?

Just like that famous post on tumblr of a troon saying "how do cis girls not stare at their chest all day." It's the exact same thing.

Anonymous 71229

>>71228
Also, hilariously, this is emblematic of the male tendency to think they speak for everyone of an entire group, particularly a diverse group with which they've never interacted or know a couple people from.

Anonymous 71857

>>71856
Wtf, you can use emojis here?

Anonymous 71859

>>71856
> the thousands of scientific studies
There really aren't that many, and they all rely on extremely questionable data. Like the one that shows differences between the brains of men and women was done on cadavers, and almost all the subjects were prostitutes, and there were only like six of them
There are only two sexes. Get over it. No amount of funded pseudoscience is going to change that biological reality

Anonymous 71872

>>71860
> Ironically these people believe there are only two genders
I don't think they do believe that, actually. The number of genders they believe in goes up every day.
Did you mean to say they think "there AREN'T two genders"?

Anonymous 71919

Besides the fact that a solid 90% of mtfs are driven by their autogynephilia to transition compared to ftms doing it for the sake of some sort of escape of oppressions, how does ccc feel about trannies that are fully committed and willing to give up their male privilege for the sake of becoming one of us 'one of us'?

On a side note something that made me see red recently was someone tweeting about seriously considering de-transitioning during the election period this year when it was thought Trump would take the win making it look like women were going to start lose their rights again and 'it being pointless now', but I lost the screenshot.

Anonymous 71927

>>71919
Do you sisters have more sources, need some heckin' peer-reviewed studyrinos to stash in my repertoire of terven truth…

>>71860

This drove me mad growing up as an autistic woman, can only imagine how it would be today, would I have mental fortitude necessary to withstand pressure from self-righteous trans-brainwashing conversion cult-mob? I feel like I'm finally at peace w/fact that I can be a woman and like classically male interests. This needs to be emphasized if we ever want to curb trend of gender norm-nonconforming women being brainwashed into converting sex completely instead of just accepting self.

Autogynephiles and MtFs can burn, men sneaking (more like forcing) way into women's spaces just fuels my disdain for them.

Anonymous 71958

>>71872
Gender is just stereotypes all that matters is sex

Anonymous 71973

>>71958
No. Gender is the same as sex, stereotypes are stereotypes period.

Anonymous 72008

>>71958
I agree, but that's not what trannies think
>>71973
"Gender identity" is not the same as "biological sex." "Gender" concerns male- or female-ness based on your psychology. "Sex" concerns male- or female-ness based on your biology, or physiology.
To put it bluntly: gender is about whether you THINK you're a male or a female. Sex is about whether you ARE male or female.
Anyone seeking to obscure this distinction seeks to obscure the truth.

Anonymous 72041

>>72008
all distinctions are subjective, there's no truth to obscure

Anonymous 72044

My best friend is mtf trans. When I see mtfs online I just think of them as men, but when I see her it's different. I don't know why that is exactly.

Anonymous 72045

>>72044
Bc he's your best friend dummy, if you really cared you would have encouraged him to go to a therapist and get help instead of setting him up for future mutilations, a rotting necrosis hole between his legs, parading himself around as a woman's caricature, and eventual 40% when he realizes what he did is irreversible

Anonymous 72046

>>72045
>he's

Anonymous 72047

>>72045
She sees a therapist so I don't think that would change her situation. I am surely biased because of our friendship like you say, but I'm not so sure that's what it is. I don't see trans people as the sex they feel they are but with her it's so different. I really suspect she's actually some form of intersex and only thinks she's trans.

Anonymous 72066

>>72046
Are you really policing the use of preferred pronouns in the tranny discussion thread

Anonymous 72068

>>72046
Yes, "he's"

Anonymous 72070

>>72041
> all distinctions are subjective
Oh really? Does that mean there's no distinction between apples and oranges?

Truth exists, m8. These are the definitions they've been fighting to imprint in our minds for a while now, and only now are they backtracking on them. They're backtracking because there are too many holes in the definitions (e.g. "if gender is a social construct, how can people be born the wrong gender"). But I'm not buying it.

I remember the definitions they pushed before, back when there were 36 genders. I've watched how they punish people who don't accept their positions, and then immediately change those positions when they become untenable. I've seen how they've attacked the concept of biological sex, and tried to convince people it wasn't real. This movement is full if liars. Shameless, bald-face liars.

You know, it's not surprising that you would argue all distinctions are subjective. Clever liars seek not to convince others that they're telling the truth, but instead that the truth doesn't exist. "But what IS truth? But how can I not be telling the truth, if the truth is not REAL?" Get a grip. Anyone who's studied Socratic dialogues can see through your bullshit. Republicans do this all the time. And soon, people will see your movement for what it is

Anonymous 72328

I sell a tranoid's breastmilk to internet perverts for money.

Anonymous 72331

1608219133013.png


Anonymous 72332

>>72331
It funds my lavish NEET lifestyle.

Anonymous 72333

>>72332
Are you admitting you are a fucking tranny?

Also trannies cant even produce milk. Also you are dead af tranny, say your fucking prayers you disgusting mentally ill wretch.

Anonymous 72334

>>72333
Not a tranny and we aren't fucking, no. Males can actually lactate, believe it or not. If I'm killing your vibe I can delete my posts I just thought this would be the place for anonymously sharing.

Anonymous 72337

>>72332
Tell me more. How did this happen? Where did you meet him? How much does the milk sell for? I want the full story.

Anonymous 72338

>>72337
Met her on /soc/ 7 years ago when I wanted some friends. She told me she was trans then although she didn't transition until later, I don't hate tranners so it wasn't a big deal to me. We both needed a roommate so we ended up getting a place together a year after we first met. She started hormone therapy after that. After a while she wanted her boobs to be bigger and found out about inducing lactation and decided to do it in hopes of breast growth. She got some breast pumps online and I guess that plus hormone meds was enough for lactate. It's a slow process so she kept doing it for boob gains and eventually started making a lot of milk. She was just throwing it away so I thought maybe we could make money off it and said if she let me take a big cut I'd do all the work selling it.

I started reaching out to people on /soc/ and later reddit. At first it was $1 an ounce cause my only reference is how much milk bank pays which is that price. But quickly realized I could get more, now its $10 an ounce for most, sometimes more. She can make up to 30 ounces a day now so… Big bux.

At first I said it was my milk but I actually made more once I said it was tranny milk. I mail it frozen in a styrofoam cooler with chemical ice packs. I have no aspirations in life and I don't want to work so this is great.

Anonymous 72339


Anonymous 72345

>>72338
based, living the dream honestly

Anonymous 72378

>>72338
Post pics/screencaps or it didn't happen

Anonymous 72379

>>72338
>expecting anyone from here to beleive bullshit like this on the internet
also no such thing as a sex change exist. shut up tranny.

You have to go back to 4chan retard.

Anonymous 72387

prc.jpeg

>>72379
lol this is kinda true, but in the People's Republic of China sex changes do actually exist

Anonymous 72395

>>72387
China can change someone's chromosomes? Amazing.

Anonymous 72428

1549000330134.jpg


Anonymous 72449

>>72395
Of course its a lie.

Anonymous 72460

I'm gonna repost something I said in another thread, which got deleted. The thread was asking about "Why does the media support the transgender movement so much." The following was my response:

Because the media is full of liberals, and these liberals don't want to be on the "wrong side of history" or something.

They look at the trans movement, and compare it to the movements that came before it, and assume this must be the next in that line. They look at all the people who opposed those movements, and think of how stupid and evil they look now, and don't want to end up looking like them.

They fail to realize that this isn't like those other movements. If they were to give it two seconds of serious thought, they would realize that the trans movement tramples on the hard-won rights of every civil rights movement before it (save the original civil rights movement for black people). But they don't think too hard about it, because they're afraid of having "bad thoughts."

If they did, though, they would see this movement for what it is: the most sexist thing to have ever paraded itself as a progressive cause. And they will, as the detransitioners pile up and the movement itself becomes more visible. People will see just how arrogant, entitled, and hate-filled these trannies are.

But we can't rely on being on the right side of history (even though we ARE the ones on the right side of history, not them). To paraphrase MLK, change doesn't come in on the wheels of inevitability. We have to fight.

Anonymous 72465

unnamed (2).jpg

The one true unpopular opinion on these boards

I really dislike radfem shit, gender theory, all that, i interact alot with my local LGBT community and things couldn't be as far from what you see on the internet, maybe becuase i dont live in shit-america, but i've never met and AGP, the transmen I know hate to be treated like uwu smoll bean, its so so different from the internet bubble.

People just want to live like what makes them the most comfortable, heck i might not even have a problem with wanting to live out your fetish fantasy if you're not a sex offender, having issues with XX people wanting to chop of their tits just feels condescending and bordering on not wanting people to be indivuals.

Here's the deal tho, First World Western LGBT communities have issues with pedos and sex offenders because those countries have issues with pedos and sex offenders, I personally live in latin america where ironically enough pedophiles are treated WAY more harshly, sodomized, beaten to death harshly, so that has never been a problem in my irl LGBT community.

Anonymous 72467

>having issues with XX people wanting to chop of their tits just feels condescending and bordering on not wanting people to be indivuals

It's a social contagion, it's the opposite of individualization.

Anonymous 72468

1608921937445.png

>>72465
You'll learn.

Anonymous 72469

>>72467
I don't agree with that, to me its more like like-minded people flocking together because it makes them feel better, bit of a strawman but my group has both cis women and the good ole Aidens, the women haven't changed a bit in presentation or how they feel about their gender in years we all have been friends.
There's always trendhoppers, but they just get tired of being "trans" and hop into something else, just like they got tired of being wannarexics in the 2000s, that seems to be the case with most detransitioners that ive seem.

>>72468
>Implying the LGBT community hasn't been an infighting bizzare mess since the 1950s.

This has always been the norm, its just the things people fight about that change with the time.

Anonymous 72476

>>72465
is the goal of your countries' lgbt communities for your country to remain as it is, or are they trying to make things more "safe" like the west? you're describing what gay/lesbian groups acted like in the 00s in the west, so please don't think that the concept of moderate friendly-face lgbt groups is unknown to us. that's still the mainstream image of these groups.

if the culture hadn't radicalised then i wouldn't have changed my views from what they were in the 00s either. as it went, the slippery slope was real and i went tumbling down it a long way. cautionary tale for you.

Anonymous 72481

>>72469
It'd be nice if they were just living and let live, but they don't want that. They want to force their identities upon everyone else. They want to destroy the lives of anyone who doesn't play along. And I'm not into that.

Like I said, this "civil rights movement" tramples on every other civil rights movement except for the African American one. It tramples on the women's movement by pushing sexist stereotypes about what it is to be a woman, and invading women's-only spaces. And it tramples on the gay rights movement by trying to shame gay men into fucking pussy, and lesbians into sucking cock

Anonymous 72483

>>72465
Letting people do what makes them feel comfortable would be applicable if it were just about a few people minding their own business instead of the cancerous movement it is nowadays. Trannyism is about making trannies comfortable at everyone else's expense. Women can't say shit as basic as "I don't wanna be around someone with a cock in the gym changing room" without getting called out.

Anonymous 72518

>>72465
You're not alone. I'm naturally very tall and masculine. I have always struggled with wishing I had a more feminine body, I feel like I relate to trans people a lot. I find the hatred towards them here to be offputting.

Anonymous 72519

>>72518
They deserve the hate they are moids who want to force themselves into our spaces, competitions and all that while also forcing us to play "pretend" along them, roleplaying their stupid make believe bullshit so they don't lose their perverted immersion. They can go fuck themselves. AND they are unfertile, barely physically sensitive and on their last legs so tough luck. To hell with trannies.

Anonymous 72647

>>72644
Congrats on coming out as straight

Anonymous 72651

>>72644
I was attracted to tims too but then I stopped supporting tras and realized it's literally just because they're men and I like men and they're always clockable so they're basically just femboys, still just men
Obviously I could never be attracted to one again because imagine having to support their delusions and in turn actively harming women

Anonymous 72672

>>72644
pre everything tims can be cute but thats just fucked up anon

Anonymous 72711

Someone once yelled at me in a bathroom because they thought I was trans. I don't like transphobes.

Anonymous 72713

>>72644
same. I thought about making a thread on the hidden board about it but I was worried it wouldn’t be well-received, could be fun if we get enough people though.

Anonymous 72731

Spoiler

>>72713
>>72644
At least you two are straight.
Well spoiler alert: Trannies can't get it up for too long, they suffer from hardcore impotency because tranny pills fuck up their bodies. Some of the dicks you find in them are some senseless looking spawn shit, they are omega doomed. No wonder why nobody really commits to a relationship with them, its a dead sentence, literally unworkable.

The closest you are ever getting is femboys or the cute racoons or any male model with androgynous beauty we like around here. So you better adapt. Trannies are wretches destined to just be numb walking corpses that die alone. Be glad most of yall still can feel pleasure because its a huge part of being a living organism.

Trannies deserve all the punishment this physical existence gives them tho. Just for being xtremely retarded and silly.

Anonymous 72733

fb0.jpg

>>72732
Probably can't feel anything down there so it's hopeless. Relinquish your dumb fetish. You are bisexual I understand that can hit a spot but the dick just doesn't works so no worth it, its a dead man walking. Trannies are already dead.

Anonymous 72735

>>72734
>her

Anonymous 72738

>>72737
Just goes to show a tranny will only ever be a fetish object even for woman lol and not find real love

Anonymous 72741

>>72739
>>72740
how does the sadism work? it turns you on to hurt her? psychologically? I'm curious

Anonymous 72742

>>72740
>She wants to be female so doesn't she want to be objectified? Its the full experience
ehhh sad but true

Anonymous 72744

>>72740
A tranny will probably hate a woman because they are mentally fucked up moids who just cannot not care that one does not chooses their sex and that there is no such thing as a sex change in this physical world.
All that would happen is comparisons often and mental illness depression of not being able to do the things you, a woman can. Such as get preggers, lactate, menstruate, etc. Hell if some of those lunatic moids even go to the full extent of choppign their dicks off then but some wierd tampons inside that wound to simulate a period yeah you ought to know you are dealign with psychward lunatics.

Anonymous 72745

>>72731
>they suffer from hardcore impotency
It's a win-win situation to me.
Why would I care about their dicks? I'd much love to peg them instead.
Or to peg a cis moid, I don't care but at least the troon wouldn't be against it because "it threatens his masculinity" which is the dumbest reason I've ever heard.
>>72732
ultra based

Anonymous 72749

7d3.png

>>72743
Based sadoanon

Anonymous 72753

>>72711
being "manly" doesn't make you a tranny, men using womens spaces is how that method of thinking happens in the first place

Anonymous 72754

>>72745
anon your bf is mentally ill and will eventually kill himself regardless of how much you indulge him, you aren't helping him
either help him face reality or do the less taxing decision of moving on and finding a normal subby guy

Anonymous 72758

>>72754
>normal subby guy

easier said than done, and chances are you’ll end up with a selfish fake-sub like this: >>>/feels/46457
trannies are like walking billboards for being subs, and on average they’re much better at genuinely wanting to be a canvas for you to project your dark desires onto, that’s why people like them. top-tier subby guys are such unicorns that it’s worth it to look into trannies too.
anyway it’s not your business what other people are into. you can get burned dating trannies same as dating anybody else, but we’re all adults here and we can make our own mistakes. I can attest that my fake discord gf (neet life yeah I know) is not on a trajectory to kill herself and is a wonderful human being but your milage may vary, I kinda got super lucky with her.

Anonymous 72760

cat.jpg

>>72758
trannies have a very high chance of killing themselves as opposed to normal people though and can't really be compared to neet women
if you find a normal guy who's into you enough you can make him your bitch anyway, I've dated normie guys with normie preferences who i've got into femdom and enjoyed it
just find a normal guy who knows he's a guy and get him into this stuff yourself, honestly its a lot more satisfying to "corrupt" someone

Anonymous 72763

>>72760
they really don’t. those are actually stats about suicidal ideation, not suicide, which millennials and zoomers in general have extremely high rates of too (like 25% or some shit compared to 41%). trannies have high rates of faking suicide online for attention though.
they have lots of issues but they’re not walking trainwrecks like people here were saying; only some of them are.

congrats on your femdom chops. I feel like I could be good at this too if I weren’t a shut-in, you have to know how to pick em and actually project dominance in the relationship as opposed to hoping someone with superficially similar “kinks” is an automatic fit. trannies are still kinda the easy mode path for finding subs though, for those of us who live online and don’t have conventional dating pools to dip into.

Anonymous 72770

kirisu.gif

>>72763
true but dealing with someone with suicidal tendencies is always tiresome, especially those who are delusional
>>72766
Tbh a normal relationship is much better in most circumstances, pegging is definitely fun but not as good as normal sex
>>72768
lmao don't compare heart surgery to pornsick men running their genitalia

Anonymous 72772

>>72763
Ah yes, because faking suicides, taking hormones to pretend to be the opposite gender, and wanting to mutilate your body aren't signs of being a trainwreck.

Anonymous 72774

>>72768
Fuck off tranner. The results look gross. It looks like something you would do to torture war prisoners.

Anonymous 72775

>>72770
>pegging is definitely fun but not as good as normal sex
What if you can't stand being penetrated and just the thought of that is disgusting to the bone? That's why I'm into penetrating someone myself, whether it be my fingers or the strap-on dildo.

Anonymous 72776

>>72768
>last resort surgery given to those with no other options and is life saving in the most literal sense in that it replaces a core, interal organ

>cosmetic surgery that destroys and mutilates the nerves and function of genitals because "having a peepee makes me sad :("


what a shitty comparison lmao

Anonymous 72777

>>72775
in that case then having an emphasis on foreplay isn't something to be ashamed of
A lot more heterosexual men like pegging these days

Anonymous 72778

481x600_1_e68768dc…

>>72777
>A lot more heterosexual men like pegging these days
Thanks for giving me hope anon.
I just wish they wouldn't want to top all the time because "butt stuff gay".

Anonymous 72779

tutu.gif

>>72778
if a guy really cares about you he'll be up for at least trying
I know a lot of totally straight guys who are curious about it too, men have prostates for a reason
don't give up hope anon!

Anonymous 72781

>>72780
why not just peg a girly guy? less chance of suicide baiting when you leave and likely more hygienic and attractive

Anonymous 72782

>>72770
my tranny isn’t delusional though, she’s just gender dysphoric. the way trannies are represented politically is often different from how they really think; she actually wanted to transition for years but didn’t believe it was philosophically legitimate because the slogans all rang hollow to her. eventually she went “fuck it” and gave into what she was feeling, letting herself work out logical justifications as she went along instead of thinking she needed a rock-solid one before doing anything to her body.

some people have weird shit in their brain that makes them gay instead of straight, and trannies are kind of like that. some of them take it too far and pretend they have “female brains”, which is clearly BS, but it’s just another way of having instincts meant for the other sex showing up in the wrong person and crystalizing into larger experiences. it’s inherently subjective, but that doesn’t make it wrong; they just want to change their bodies and be GNC relative to their birth sex. all the gender essentialist stuff about being the same as bio women is pretty fake, the smart ones know they’re aberrations who just want to pass as bio women because it feels better than being normal men or freaky deviants.

Anonymous 72785

>>72781
girly guys are being pressured to transition by eggirl and such crap sadly, so it's a matter of scarcity now

>>72780

what about pegging a fakeboi on T? though if pre-op, getting it in her pussy is a better option but then you're just having lesbian sex.

>>72783

>better butts and skin because of estrogen
i don't think it works like that anon, XX women who don't do skincare/have really bad genetics can have bad skin too and they have lots of estrogen.
same about butts

Anonymous 72786

>>72739
are you the same anon who sells her roommate’s breastmilk from earlier in the thread? this is an amazing story if so and I wish you the best of luck, very delicate situation though.

maybe try cuddling her as the big spoon sometime and escalate from there? or not literally that, since that might be too far on its own, but things that express that same sort of intent even if it’s just playful banter. or try and probe what she’s into sexually so you can imagine pushing her buttons to control her.

it’s going to be emotionally exhausting to take this big of a risk, so you can go as slow as you want and try and keep yourself centered, but you should stop feeling so down on yourself for having secret thoughts about her. it’s normal to be attracted to people and even have sadistic thoughts sometimes (and lots of trannies are masochistic so that could work, if you were graceful in how you expressed it and put the pair bond first and the kink second).
if you can vibe correctly it’s possible to approach her so you won’t feel rejected even if she doesn’t fully reciprocate; it can be a playful experience that deepens rapport and makes her feel flattered without making her feel like she needs to manage your emotions or keep you at arms length.

Anonymous 72787

>>72782
I don't really disagree with you anon but this is definitely an unpopular opinion here. I have a distaste for trannyism and the culture of trannies, and I think a lot of them are doing more harm than good to themselves, but I understand where some of them come from and I don't think legit gender dysphoria is that simple to deal with.

Anonymous 72789

>>72788
>>72786
>she
>her
Fuck off to /nsfw/ you stupid cumbrains.

Anonymous 72790

>>72783
>Trans have better butts and skin because of estrogen.
Nice cope

Anonymous 72791

>>72788
I wrote a lengthy response, but it probably fits better on /nsfw/ like the other anon said. somebody should start a troonfucker thread on /nsfw/ and we'll hang out there.

Anonymous 72793

>>72790
The better skin part is true for the same reason birth control often clears acne in women. The better butts part, though… no, they're just fat.

Anonymous 72794

>>72793
I've never been on BC but doesn't it cause acene just as often as it clears it?

Anonymous 72795

>>72780
"omg i wanna kill myself" "why you got what I just wasnt born with" "waaaah"
Yeah no. It's not. Dealing with mentally ill people gets old.

Anonymous 72796

>>72789
I'm starting to suspect he is a tranny. We got some here trying to pretend, thats all their wretched lives consists of anyway. Pretending.

>>72783

No they don't and thats what a tranny would say.

Anonymous 72799

>>72796
>I'm starting to suspect he is a tranny.
Me too. It literally all sounds like fetish material (e.g. lactating, getting uwu ~super soft skin~ from estrogen, etc). I highly doubt a woman is writing these things.

>>72793
Yeah, testosterone can cause acne. But estrogen doesn’t give TiMs ~extra soft girly uwu skin~. They all still look like creepy balding men with flaccid infertile dicks and tube-shaped gynecomastia.

Anonymous Admin 72813

Remember that this is a thread to vent frustrations with everything trans that are hard to express on other websites. If you want to talk about hooking up with trans or anything along those lines, post it in the /nsfw/ thread.

Anonymous 72821

we have a tranny propaganda spread because 4moids /lgbt/ is aware of our existence now.
t. I checked.

Anonymous 72823

retardedtrannies.j…

Lol retarded trannies.
Click on the image.

Anonymous 72824

tranny mental illn…

Be glad at least you got a life that does not consists solely of being shut in interacting in discord forever with other trannies conspiring shit up because in real life you are hyper irrelevant or can't be taken seriously by absolutely nobody. Trannies fall waaaaaaay to low, waaay too low. The internet is legit all they got. LMFAO

Anonymous 72843

in minecraft.jpg

>>67804
40% > 50% in a year or two last I checked.

Anonymous 72918

>>72843
Oh and it keeps inevitably increasing. Various tripfags at lgbt have already offed themselves and others plan to do it around this new year, it is mental illness and petty stupid af existential uncomfortability, that literally no animal in this planet gives a fuck about other than homosapiens moids born with strong autism and anti-social disorders. But whatever not my problem.

Anonymous 72991

gigaautism.png

Reminder that Trannies are extremely, extremely mentally ill coomer incel moids.

Anonymous 72992

femalebrainedlol.p…

>>72991
The responses. Amplify the image.

Anonymous 73118

My roommate is a "transman" whatever tf that means, she's just delusional and going through depression or something. But it made me wonder if women who call themselfs men should be allowed to post here

Anonymous 73125

>>72465
Trans """rights""" are incompatible with women's rights. You have to choose. Women being treated like people or men forcing the entire world to play into their fantasies, there's really no other choice. Every trans "right" is a direct hit on your own Obviously doesn't apply to trans"men", but those never counter for anything other than serving as a "gotcha" argument for men with AGP.

Anonymous 73130

i tthink its fine but on crystalcafe tthey shouldnt be allowed to admit ttheyre transgender bbecause it would drive bboard off topic

Anonymous 73131

>>73130
It's fine they're still females they're just a little confused

Anonymous 73134

>>73130
why are you typing like this

Anonymous 73135

>>73131
i mmean the mmales who ttransform to the wwomanhood

Anonymous 73136

>>73135
Oh then yeah obviously they shouldn't be allowed here they're fucking men

Anonymous 73173

>>73135
They hate us and they cant transform, no such thing as a sex change exists in humans. Its all just a moid roleplaying something he genuinely cant ever physically be.

Anonymous 73182

>>73135
nno tthanks

Anonymous 73217

>>73135
You aren’t a homestuck character, type normally rretard

Anonymous 73313

>>67804
mtf trannies are deplorable creatures, they not only severely mutilate themselves and are delusional, but lots of them are sexual predetors who go after kids.

ftm yrannies arent that bad. sure they can be annoying and i dont think transitioning is the right thing to do, mainly because its just a fad and a fetish due to brainwashing and degenerate porn thats been being pushed for the last 5 years.

Anonymous 73349

>>72793
they don't though. they have thick, pore-y skin like men do, and covered with thick hair. I have never seen an attractive MtF.

Anonymous 73352

>>73217
eimron eht sregna siht

Anonymous 73367

>>73349
I have never seen one that does not look fake in some way. The best looking ones are in coomer porn and they look fake, obviously fake tits, and plastic surgery faced.

Anonymous 73771

qbsroy4rqss41[1].p…


Anonymous 73772

>>73771
Unironically most trannies would be happy about this the retards post happily about being catcalled and treated like shit because it's 'validating' I hate men so much

Anonymous 73774

This thread seems like it's full of tranny larpers. I guess it's true that this site is infested.

Anonymous 73778

>>73772
>>73771
I hate trannies and this is how they actually think btw. There is a lot of proof posted here and in the other anti-tranny thread.

A trip to 4moids lgbt makes you realize this quickly too. It's disgusting, they are fetishist moids that are mentally ill or just roleplaying a dumb fantasy really seriously.

Anonymous 73783

I know it's the bread and butter of CC opinion forming, but can we not take inane, imageboard, shitposts to heart and act like they have any bearing on the real world.

Anonymous 73786

>>73783
Which ones? You mean >>73771?

Anonymous 73790

>>73783
>don't listen to what people say when they know there won't be consequences

That's the opposite of what you should do.

Anonymous 73839

>>73783

They do though. Literally the only place people can speak the truth about how disgusting troobs are is on anon imageboards

Anonymous 73859

How does anyone even justify playing along with what is clearly madness?

Anonymous 73860

>>73859
Tras get their way because the majority of them are men

Anonymous 73899

>>73859
Identity politics means you can't be against them without being a religious nut or a Nazi.

Anonymous 74093

>>68750
A madman who did more for women's rights than any woman who ever lived. Did you know before Mao polygamy was legal in China? Did you know that slavery in China was legal and that a man could sell his daughter to a brothel? Did you know that a man could have his concubine beaten to death? Did you know women could not initiate a divorce and if divorced would receive nothing?

Anonymous 74095

>>72047
I'll help you figure it out.

Hitler had a Jewish driver he personally spared from the holocaust.

Anonymous 74096

>>68752
>>74093
Not to sound like a bitch, but are you so native and historically illiterate that you believe he did increased women's rights for the benefit women? He did those things so he could have more slaves to work alongside the men to build his agricultural utopia he was dreaming of. Maybe he did some things out of the goodness of his heart like woman's right to divorce, but in the end, that is outshadowed by the main purpose of equality which was to have more hands for the government.

Anonymous 74329

>>73771
this is so gross

Anonymous 74447

I'm so tired of MtFs taking over women's spaces in tech, it seems like the concentration of MtFs is higher in tech than most other fields and we fucking allow them to just take over events and communities designed to uplift women. The issues that hold back women from being more prominent in the field are issues that MtFs just straight up don't encounter, so why the fuck are they given the light of day in these spaces??

I'm so tired of pretending like they face similar issues, they do not. They CHOSE to give up privilege.

I guess this is just a similar issue to how they are trying to take over in female spaces everywhere when they fundamentally do not understand the struggles women go through, but the gender breakdown of the larger field makes it sting a little worse.

Anonymous 74456

>>74447
mtfs in tech are the nerd incel that couldnt get laid so he "became the gf" he still cannot get laid except with other dweebs that "became the gf". Their existance is absolutely short & just a short passing life that will take itself to oblivion inevitably.

Anonymous 74831

>>74456
Might be, guys in these fields are often nerdy and as such have problems making connections. They fry their minds on anime and you know the rest.

Anonymous 74842

>>74447
We need to burn "privilege" and bring back "sexism" when talking about women's issues. It's what it is. Critical theory was cancer for women's rights.

Anonymous 77378

Trannies should not be allowed in this website.

Anonymous 77382

>>74831
guys into tech also tend to be not that educated in biology and tend to believe that they are just a brain that can be separated from their body and live in a robot or some shit. This is bs ofc, because your nervous system actually exists throughout your body (not just in your head) and all the body systems depend on each other to function. For example, your brain needs your heart/blood to get energy, just as much as your heart needs your brain to tell it to keep beating. But the idea that just you're just a brain fits in nicely with gender ideology, which says your reproductive anatomy/the rest of your body doesn't matter and just your "brain sex" or "gender identity" define you + surgeries are no big deal.

Anonymous 77388

88E2F6F5-1B4D-4F7D…

>>77378
Preach.


Yet another example of troons trying to barge their way into women (read biological) only spaces

Anonymous 77390

>>77378
>>77388
what about TiFs? theyre still female after all

Anonymous 77392

>>77390
Tranny hate is basically just hatred of males.
TiFs aren't male so they're alright.

Anonymous 77403

>>77392
This.

Anonymous 77407

>>77392
I tend to disagree, most people are repulsed by all trannys, it doesn't matter if they are women or men, its a completely normal and healthy reaction. I hate unapologetically mentally ill people in general.

Anonymous 77411

>>77390
If TiFs view themselves as male they shouldn’t come here anyway — if they’re on here they know they’ll always be women deep down. I don’t mind them as TiM’s fetishized version of womanhood is usually the problem, not the TiF’s internalized misogyny

Anonymous 77412

>>77382
It is exactly that. I get so triggered by techbros and their dunning-kruger with biology. they usually have dumb ill informed opinons like believing in trannyism or being antivaxxers. someone has to tell them to stfu but you can tell they have never been told that before and just can't compute (kek) being wrong.

Anonymous 77433

1AAC01F1-D864-4A03…

>>77407
Mental illness isn’t something you like idk choose. I get being predisposed to not liking people with personality disorders or people who refuse to get treatment for mental illness but hating people with mental illness in general? Is that what you meant: you hate people who are mentally ill who refuse treatment? Sry just trying to understand.
>>77411
Exactly. Like if a TiF came to a female only space (lets say like a cervical cancer survivor and support group) I would be more than welcoming. Why? Because they biologically have (or had if they had it removed) a cervix.
If a TiM showed up? Oh hell to the no.

Anonymous 77435

>>77433
Sorry for being unclear. I don't hate mentally ill people in general, or people who refuse to get treatment since it could be part of their illness, i hate glorification and acceptance of disorders, tranny supporters and sex change surgeons must be imprisoned for driving mentally ill people to suicide.

Anonymous 77441

>>77435
Ah, I see. I agree.

Anonymous 77442

>>77433
>>77435
It's definitely hard to specify that you hate those who glorify mental illness without sounding like you hate the mentally ill. The influx of people claiming to have a mental illness is frustrating because they use it to excuse any shitty behavior they pull off.

Anonymous 77443

>>77442
I hate that shit. I have bipolar disorder but I never use that as a fucking excuse. Cause guess what? Even when I was depressed or manic I still didn’t act like a garbage person. Like sure, I believed in insane shit like I was talking to angels or aliens or whatever but I still wouldn’t be like uwu i can totally be a shitty person and steal or scam or insert whatever shitty behavior you’d like because I’m mentally ill.

Anonymous 77614

3d7ee5aa50993f11f5…

Does anyone have advice for how to find local women's groups that don't include trannies?

I am starting to feel like I need real people to talk to about these sorts of things and trannies love to make everything about them.

Anonymous 77617

>>77614
Meetup.com populist feminist groups maybe.

Anonymous 77654

>>77614
Join a knitting group or something similar. Something balanced between typically female (older women even better) but impossible to fetishise and without “women’s” in the title so they won’t try and use it to validate themselves. Trans women will have zero interest in it.

Anonymous 77673

>>77614
>>77654
This. Anything that requires skill, learning, and patience combined with traditional female skills that aren’t or can’t be sexualized TiM have zero interest in it. Why would they? It doesn’t mesh with their fetish.
Not sewing though because that has always had a drag scene in it bc of needing to make their own costumes.
Troons though? I don’t think I’ve seen may into sewing.
But if you live in a small town/rural area, a sewing group would probably be just fine.



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]