Nice thread! Vegan anon here. I want to share some of my favorite simple dip recipes with you.
"Nacho cheese" dip
- Boil some peeled yellow potatoes and carrots. Roughly 2x more potatoes than carrots. Let it cool.
- Blend carrots and potatoes with some fluid from a can of jalapenos.
- Add nutritional yeast and spices. I like salt, onion powder and some paprika flakes!
- Enjoy with nachos or anything really. It has a pretty neutral and yummy flavor.
Hummus soysauce dip
- Mix hummus, crushed garlic and soysauce to taste.
- Nice with summer rolls, bell peppers and cucumbers!
Cajun yoghurt dip
- Grab some of your favorite yoghurt. I prefer some thicker high-protein type for this recipe!
- Toss in around a tablespoon of cajun spice, cayenne pepper, salt and the juice of half a lemon. Mix.
- Enjoy with anything that would taste good with a fresher, cooling but slightly spicy dip. I like it with rice cakes cracked into little "chips"
Yoghurt mixed with lemon juice, salt and literally any spices always makes for an extremely tasty dip.