[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/feels/ - Advice & Venting

Talk about relationships of all kinds, ask for advice, or just vent
Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

Use REPORTS. Posting 'Mods pls' achieves nothing.
Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 09/13/2020

tumblr_n8pc8badUs1…

Qt Partner Thread Anonymous 37674

Greentext traits and how lovely your partner is

Anonymous 37676

>>37674
>Kind
>Cares about others and the environment even more than me but not going to the overly woque territory
>Handsome
>Could pull girls but didn't because he wanted to be with the one he wants to be with forever, and it is me
I wrote an entire essay on him, but deleted it. No point in putting it in words… He is the biggest thing in my life, and I have a lot of things I've worked for and earned. And yet, he is the best thing that happened to me. And we can talk about literally everything. Literally. I feel like a teenager in love with him, and yet we've been together for a long time and are not so young anymore. Even though I love my career, and what I do, for the first time in my life I can say that with him I can be just a housewife and I would still be happy with it. Luckily - he doesn't make me choose. I feel bad for bragging.

Anonymous 37687

>tall
>blonde
>green eyes
>skinny
>youre his first gf
>literally genius iq
>likes poetry and birdwatching
>gets into online arguments that your body type is the best one
>big DICK
>plans to marry you and have hella kids
there's obviously more but we mostly just fuck around and watch anime and i take us out to do wacky spontaneous shit. we rabu each other

Anonymous 37698

>>37676
I wish someone wrote an essay about me.

Anonymous 37753

patchi.png

>>37698
>I wish someone wrote an essay about me.
2 days ago, anon posted a message on /feels/ that they wished someone would write an essay about them. Now, given the dearth of information besides this one particular post this will prove difficult. What we can infer, besides the desire of someone writing a short essay dedicated to them, is a longing that another would be enamored of them and know enough about their personal quirks to, in and of themselves, feel compelled to write such an essay. Essays being as they are often totems of devotion. Unfortunately, given all we know is the singular sentence anon wrote we can only appeal to what we can fancifully deduce. Given the context of anon's post, namely this thread, we can safely affirm anon is a qt and is likely wanting of such an essay, but life and circumstance rarely meet us where we want to be. Therefore, in concluding this short essay, I hope anon's wish has at least been partly met. Any deficit is on the part of the essayist.

Anonymous 37754

>>37753
Nta but this is very cute anon

Anonymous 37755

>>37698
Maybe someone would if you weren't such a boring, uninteresting person

Anonymous 37762

I just moved in with my bf of nearly 2 years so let me gush a lil

>has his shit together, lots of work and life experience

>is a chef, cooks tasty meals for me whenever I want
>Frequently takes me out to dinner, lunch, breakfast just because (pre-covid)
>can be just as goofy as me, entertains plenty of nonsensical inside jokes that shouldn't even be funny
>handsome, tall, deep voice with a gym body
>is emotionally intelligent and a very good listener from years of therapy
>great sex
>wants to actually resolve conflict if it arises and doesn't start arguments for no reason

I'm a huge worrier so I was terrified that moving in together would kill the vibe but so far, so good

Anonymous 37770

tfw no bf

Anonymous 37783

tfw you will never experience any of this

Anonymous 37799

I would do this but I'm kind of worried I might jinx my relationship or something.
>>37753
Cute Anon is cute.

Anonymous 37815

>>37676
>>37687
>>37762
Guys who put too much effort into relationships are usually trying to cover up and distract you from the fact that they're cheating.

Anonymous 37817

>>37815
This is "women don't really love you, they only care about your money" levels of cope.

Anonymous 37820

>>37817
My sister was dating a "perfect" guy up until a little bit ago.
>6'2
>handsome
>son of a doctor
>studying to be a doctor himself
>brought her a vase of flowers every single time they saw each other
She couldn't wait for them to both graduate so they could get married.
At least until she checked his phone and found the texts from his side girl that he'd been seeing every time she went out of town for the past several months.

Anonymous 37828

>>37820
if he is the perfect male that attracts many other girls why the fuck he would settle?

Anonymous 37830

>>37820
Basing your opinion on a single anecdotal case is not a good way to go about life. Besides that was a "too attractive" problem, not a "tries too hard".

Anonymous 37831

>>37815
I honestly can't stand people like you who go around assuming the absolute worst, most malign intentions of others. You make life harder and suck the life out of those around you. Die.

Anonymous 37834

>>37830
>>37831
The desire the reproduce with as many women as possible is hard wired into the brain of every make by billions of years of evolution.

I'm not saying every man will cheat, but if he
1: Is as amazingly attractive and charismatic as some of you are saying, and could easily cheat with any women he wanted
2: Puts lots of effort into making big, distracting gestures for you
Those are really strong signs he's cheating. But hey, keep telling yourself "but MY perfect man is different, he's happy to settle for me even though he could be fucking a different Stacy every night" if makes you feel better.

Anonymous 37854

>>37815

OP here. Those are some of the most obvious surface-level observations that came to mind, but thats "putting too much effort in" for you? I feel bad for you, girl.

Anonymous 37859

>petite manlet
>Cute dreamy eyes
>Fat ass built for pegging
>Nice day dick too
>Cute soft tumby
>Get to tickle whenever I please
>Sub but still acts like a man
>Owns a sweet white cat I get to play with
>Live with now

Anonymous 37861

>>37817
So it's half true?

Anonymous 37862

>>37828
A lot of men want some wife at home to raise his kids while he goes out and fucks other women on the side. Settling is an illusion.

Anonymous 37863

>>37859
>Fat ass built for pegging

anon you are living the dreeeaaam

Anonymous 37882

>>37834
>but MY perfect gf is different, she's happy to settle for me even though she could be fucking a different Chad every night
Copity cope.

Anonymous 38134

>kind
>VERY cute!
>soft and warm
>we never run out of things to talk about
>hella funny
>occassional pegging
>can take care of himself

i… i made it, queens

Anonymous 38150

>>38143
I would love to peg a guy. My crush has the nicest ass, it’s so plump like a peach. I can’t stop thinking about biting and licking and fucking it.

Anonymous 38151

>>38150
And spanking it too ofc. I remember he jokingly asked me to spank him once and I was like :o

Anonymous 38525

>6'3
>blue eyes
>brown hair
>muscular wih sixpack
>He's German, so he speaks English with an accent, makes his voice seem deeper
>very intelligent
>knows a lot of random stuff about different topics, always interesting to talk to
>knows a lot about history
>calm, introverted but confident personality
>sometimes he has bursts of extroverty is not afraid to do the most random dares/pranks (think of youtube channels, who do these kind of things, but without recording them)
>is into urban exploration and has taken me to see some really interesting old factories, gigantic warehouse complexes and even a pristine, but abandoned manor house
>really wants to include me into every aspect of his life
>has no problem with me looking at his phone or going on his computer (One of my exes had a mental breakdown, when I did that)
>stopped watching porn for me
>amazing Sex
>when we went to get some old stuff from my room, the pervy neighbour was in the house, who once grouped me in front of my father (my pathetic dad of course didn't do shit and just said "Oh, that makes sense. He told me he liked you", when I told him about it)
>he wanted to touch me again and go for a "hug", but my boyfriend shoved him away, put him on the ground and made him apologise to me and swear to never touch me again and GTFO of the house, when we visit
>also gave shit to my dad for his shitty reaction, my boyfriend was absolutely fuming
>sometimes reads poems to me, he also wrote one for our anniversary
>says he loves me more than anything in the world and also admitted he sometimes holds back, because he doesn't want to come on too strong, but when I egged him about it, he talked for hours about how much he loved me and wants to stay with me forever and have kids, his eyes were getting teary and I cried

Anonymous 38537

1523151881375.jpg

>loyal
>gentle
>passionate
>emotionally mature/vulnerable
>attentive
>reasonable
>socially intelligent
>introverted
>slightly sub
>practical
>well educated
>manly physique
>grey eyes
>good facial hair

I feel so lucky.

Anonymous 38538

>>37674
>>37674

>Kind

>Reasonable
>Emotionally stable
>Determined
>Loves his mother
>Intelligent
>Full of interesting facts
>Literally filled to the brim with love
>not a push-over

The only person I would be willing to do anything for

Anonymous 38540

How did you meet those qts? I feel like anywhere I try to find someone, men are either absolutely fucking horrible beings or I just have nothing in common with them ;-;

Anonymous 38541

>>38540

Meeting people in order to date them is the most unsuccessful strategy. Get to know someone before you even think about being with them

Anonymous 38542

>>38541
But almost every man I know is repulsive in terms of personality. Every time I have a crush and think I found a valuable guy, he ends up showing his true colors and disappointing me with his selfishness or cruelty. The only guy that didn't show this type of behavior was gay. At this point it's becoming exhausting to try and get to know men…

Anonymous 38543

>>38540
I met him on a very obscure German Dating Site, I don't want to mention here, because of doxxing risks. It only has a very small userbase.

Anonymous 38546

>>37674
>>38542

you're never selfish or cruel?

Anonymous 38547

>>3825
he sounds perfect, im so fucking jealous of you. dont ever let him go anon, istg ill find you and break your neck if you attempt to cheat on him ;-;

Anonymous 38548

>>38542
What kind of acts of cruelty do they commit that breaks the deal for you?

Anonymous 38550

just an FYI for ya'll but there's apparently a thread about this thread on r9k lamenting about chads or whatever, watch out for baiters

Anonymous 38551

>>38550
I just looked through the thread really quickly. This is one of these moments where I am reminded how glad I am that I am no longer friends with mentally unstable people like that. They were really an incredibly drain on my psyche. Impossible to build up. Always threatening suicide, self-harm or spreading toxicity to gain attention from me.

Maybe having a mental breakdown and threatening to kill yourself, because another person surpasses you at something, is a worse quality to have than the thing you are worried about in the first place.

Anonymous 38552

>>38551
I don't know, I think these guys just have a very warped perception. When I'm talking about my perfect husbando, it's a total fantasy. Fantasies very rarely line up with reality, and that's OK, I don't think I'll ever have a "perfect" bf. Even in their own threads most of them talk about wanting some hyperfeminine tradwife or picturesque legal loli or something else impossible. I don't know why they assume only they can have fantasies.

Anonymous 38557

>>37815

True. This is literally my ex boss who would cheat on his wife constantly but "treated her like a queen"

Anonymous 38562

I guess it just so happens that all the guys are 6ft and above and have a gym body

Anonymous 38563

>>38553
>>38562
the posts that mention height over 6ft or dick size are definitely larps

Anonymous 38566

>>38564
In modern internet lingo the term “larp” is essentially used as a synonym for “pretending”.
It’s not accurate but there’s really nothing you can do to stop people from using the term incorrectly.

Anonymous 38568

>>38564
>>38566
>>38567
More accurate terminology should be "moid astro-turfing"

Anonymous 38570

>>38563
Whats wrong with a gym body and a big dick

Anonymous 38571

>>38570
Nothing. They're just a rarity.

Anonymous 38572

>>38570
Nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised if incels snuck in here and posted
>"hey CC, totally a girl here teehee"
>"six in, six feet, six pack or gtfo"
>spams above a few more times, screen-caps, then REEEEEs about it on their incel forums

Anonymous 38573

>>38552
This isn't a fantasy thread. It's a thread about partners we're happy with.

Anonymous 38574

>>38563
So every single post in this thread except the one about a pegged manlet is written by a dude

Anonymous 38575

>>38574
You WILL date the manlet.
You WILL peg the manlet.

Anonymous 38577

>>38563
>>38572
Good to know I'm not the only one who found some posts here suspicious.

Anonymous 38587

>>38574
nah, you're just blind. i counted six normal posts.

Anonymous 38628

>>38525
>dates a literal ubermensch
stacy

Anonymous 38629

>clever and educated
>never dresses sloppy
>buys me food and drinks and gifts
>made me a birthday cake
>supports everything i do
>talks to me all the time
>cares about art and has good taste
>showers
>good listener
>good at oral
>nice beard

i love him anons

Anonymous 38631

>>38525
Getting some serious larp energy from this

Anonymous 38706

I feel like I will never get a boyfriend this thread makes me suicidal

Anonymous 38710

TastyUnkemptAmeric…

>>38687
This sounds like a larp to me.

To answer >>37674:
>Has learned how to deal with depression and emotions in a healthy way (through his hobbies)
>Kind
>We can talk about anything
>Not afraid to do stereotypically feminine hobbies or be described with feminine traits
>Walks a fine line between normie and non-normie
>Introvert
>Beautiful golden skin and brown eyes
>Overall feminine face with v-jawline
>Big soft, brown eyes
>Has similar build to me except taller, which is convenient in that we eat the same amount, suffer from the same skinny problems and insecurities
>Financially aware
>Hardworking
>Loyal
>Willing to match my sex drive
>Can live sober, is willing to party privately with me, though
>Excellent cook, capable of making full meals
>Very hygienic, clean, and thorough in his cleaning
>Excellent relationships with his parents and family members
>Willing to work with me through my mental disorders
>Receptive to my criticism
>Caring
>Wants to build a life with me, very intent on marrying me
>Realistic in his life goals
>Fills much of his time with hobbies

I could put so much more. He's wonderful, but don't get me wrong, there's been difficulties in our relationship. Both of us are willing to understand each other and much of the problems stem from me entering into the relationship from a previous relationship which was sexually and emotionally abusive on a number of levels. I don't believe I deserve my boyfriend to the extent that it's probably taken much more out of him to deal with my distrust and paranoia than anything he's required out of me, but I've gotten much better over time with therapy and his support. I want to be a woman that deserves him, and that motivates me (he says the same about me but with him, and I don't understand how he can think that).

Anonymous 38712

How do you meet guys? I'm in a particularly shitty position because I'm not in college anymore and I'm not attracted to anyone at work

Anonymous 38716

>>38715
I don't as is, and that's why I want to work as hard at improving myself as I do so I one day truly will deserve him. I love him so much. Even if he weren't dating me, I'd still admire him and care about him. I really don't know how I managed to snag him.

I did let him know about my issues/trauma before we dated as best I could because I knew I'd take time to heal. He does not have a history of trauma or a complex family history as I do.

Anonymous 38719

>tfw no tall sweet bf
How do I ascend to this level of goddesshood sisters

Anonymous 38721

>>38552
>>38551
This. What kind of person has suicidal thoughts when he sees other people with attractive partners? Like why would that even occur?

Anonymous 38731

>>37676
>>37687
>>37762
>>37820
>>38525
>>38537
>>38629
>>38687
>everyone here has a tall, hot and ripped boyfriend with a 180 IQ
This doesn't smell like moids at all…

Anonymous 38732

>>38731
Not a single person mentioned IQ, only 2 of them said their bfs were ripped, one of the ppl you quoted wasn’t even talking about her bf. And they’re going probably overestimating how tall their bfs are. Most men lie. Regardless I don’t see why a man would talk the way these stacies are anyway. It isn’t as if all men in the world are short ugly stupid incels.

Anonymous 38734

>>38732

I was being a little hyperbolic but they all seem to be tall and handsome. Two or three even know their exact height, as if that's something we would know about a guy. I'm 90% sure it's moids trying to prove that we're only happy with "Chads". Apparently /r9k/ knows about this thread so I wouldn't be surprised.

Anonymous 38735

What's all this nonsense paranoia about LARPing all of a sudden? nobody thought anything was off about this thread until someone mentioned R9K was watching then suddenly it became a witch hunt of accusing everyone of not being real women and just being robots pretending to be women to reaffirm their own stereotypes, as if everything listed in these threads aren't very commonly known traits women tend to like.

Anonymous 38739

>>38731
Nowhere in my post is height, being ripped or iq mentioned lmao. Next time try reading what you quote or maybe you're just a moid trying to bait.

Anonymous 38742

6D332F15-D8AA-4B54…

>>38734
You are the only one here obsessed with r9k and what stupid moids think. This thread was free of trash male opinions until you decided they were relevant and we should censor ourselves so as not to offend fragile male genetic trash.

Anonymous 38758

>>38732
One of them describes her boyfriend as having a 98th percentile sized cock. If that's not a troll, I don't know who is.

>>38734
It could also be that some see their boyfriends through rose-colored glasses. Surely you've seen couples where you didn't find the guy attractive but his girlfriend looked at him as if he were Adonis himself.

Anonymous 38761

>>38739
Are you the one who said your bf is so hot he could pull other girls?

Anonymous 38765

>>38735
>>38742
I agree with this. Who cares what a horde of ugly incels think? They're bitter about our very existence. Why should we feel bad for having attractive, tall boyfriends? As if they don't coom to Instagram models all the time. They can seethe as much as they want. If they really wanted to be attractive they should lose weight and dress well.

Anonymous 38802

>>38761
No. I'd not like a bf like that.

Anonymous 38805

>>38802
>I'd not like an extremely attractive bf
Contrary to every post in this thread? And isn't your bf attractive since every post here mentions it?

Anonymous 38807

>>38805
>>I'd not like an extremely attractive bf
Yes, I'd not. I was never persuaded to believe that conventional beauty is attractive. In fact as an adult, I often find it a huge turn off because it tells me that this person strives too much to fit in, and essentially I read them as boring and without a personality.

My post doesn't mention my partner's physical attractiveness. Overall physically my partner is average and so am I.

Anonymous 38809

>cooks well
>takes care of me and loves me even at my lowest and worst
>intelligent
>cares about appearance
>pushes me to be better
>is open about his feelings and needs

Anonymous 38823

>>38735
I'm pretty sure some of the posts here are just concern trolling. It definitely increased by a lot, after this thread appeared on /r9k/. And it's honestly getting annoying, because it derails the conversation, when everyone is now only talking about whether something is a troll. The actual troll posts are easy to make out like this one >>38687 because it's just someone listing up stats without any GREENTEXTS about the emotional interaction between you and your partner. It's almost they didn't even read what this thread was about and only got their impression from somewhere else. This thread isn't about listing up stat points. It's about cute stories of you and your partner.

>>38734
I moved with my boyfriend to Germany and I can just say that many young men here are very tall compared to the US. 190cms/6'3 is really not something abnormal here. He even mentioned that in his school class, he never felt that tall, because lots of other guys were around his height. It's definitely not a rarity.

Anonymous 38830

>>38823
>it's just someone listing up stats without any GREENTEXTS about the emotional interaction between you and your partner. It's almost they didn't even read what this thread was about and only got their impression from somewhere else. This thread isn't about listing up stat points. It's about cute stories of you and your partner.

>>37674
>Greentext traits and how lovely your partner is
No it's been about traits the whole time. Which is exactly what everyone ITT has been doing.

Anonymous 38857

>>38823
>it's not about stats
But it is. It's in the thread, partner traits. And that's what people are doing. Like the one with the 98th percentile dick bf.

Anonymous 38889

>>38830
>>38857
Okay okay. When I went to look at the OP again I overlooked that it literally says traits. I still think it's more enjoyable to read, if you greentext a bit about those traits and not just list them up like statpoints.

Anonymous 38929

american german he…

>>38823
>I can just say that many young men here are very tall compared to the US. 190cms/6'3 is really not something abnormal here. He even mentioned that in his school class, he never felt that tall, because lots of other guys were around his height. It's definitely not a rarity.

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you have even the slightest idea what you're talking about. American men are in fact slightly taller than German men on average, and being 6'3 is top 1-2% of male heights.

Anonymous 38932

>>38929
One possible explanation is that she hangs out with tall German men more than the average German man.

Anonymous 38933

wow this thread ended up being sour lmfao
ITT: r9k moids ruining a cc thread…again

Anonymous 38936

>>38929
>>38932
>Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you have even the slightest idea what you're talking about.
Actually I do. Look at Statistics, which also adjust for age. Young German Men are not only taller in my own personal experience, but also taller in statistics.

Also I found lots of statistics, where German Men even without age being mentioned are always listed at around 180cms. So you you are wrong on multiple different accounts.

>>38933
The amount of concentrated bitterness, whenever height is being mentioned is really quite something. I don't know what people get from pretending their country is superior in that aspect. It doesn't make them taller, if their country is taller. lol

Anonymous 38937

>>38936
And I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the source on these statistics would you?


>>38933
You're the ones getting angry about this. All that happened is one person had their completely unsourced anecdote challenged and you both started screaming that the thread is ruined, "bitter/sour incels get off my board reeeee", etc.

If she can just share a valid source that proves German young men have in fact suddenly shot up several standard deviations in average height in one to two generations, but also that young american men haven't, then this can be done and we can all move along, right?

Anonymous 38939

sei_4005531.jpg

>>38937
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.nordic/t2QnEe3R-2E

Germany 180,30cm
United States 177,30cm

>it does seem that there is a tendency to relative talllness in

Germanic, particularly Scandinavian, genes. Seven of the tallest ten
countries (Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Sweden,
Norway) are Germanic (4 Sandinavian)

Imagine thinking that a country as diverse and big as the USA (compared to europe like its own continent) would have a higher average male height than Germany. Your intuition should have told you that it's wrong.

So how rare are 6'3 men actually?

https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/1825/umfrage/koerpergroesse-nach-geschlecht/

Actually 6.3% of German Men are that height OR TALLER. That's quite a stark difference to the 1% you proposed. And even almost 20%, if you also start from 185cm.

Now considering that these statistics probably include a few number of people, who are descended from recent Immigration to Germany, we can safely assume that the average height might be even higher. Maybe even closer to the Netherlands, which is also a Germanic Country and famous for its tall people.
At least this is congruent with the anecdotal experience of myself and many other people. I found many posts on Quora or Reddit talking about tall Germany men.

Cheers! Hope this helped you!

Anonymous 38942

>>38939
All right, I admit I was wrong and that German men are in fact taller on average than Americans.

But the average difference only seems to be by about 2 to 4 cm based on every other source I can find, and that wouldn't be nearly enough to account for your claims that 6'3 men are all over the place in Germany, that German site you posted seems to be the only place that presents it as that common.

No doubt both you and your boyfriend have your personal reasons for wanting to downplay the rarity and significance of his height.

Anonymous 38943

I’m setting myself up to get crucified by salty anons but here we go
>kind to those that deserve it
>handsome
>British
>has money (nothing ridiculous but I don’t need to provide for him)
>protective of me, defends me against any perceived slight against me
>wants children with me
>is loyal to me and demonstrates it regularly
Not sure if it’ll last forever but he’s perfect and he has yet to be proven otherwise in the year+ I’ve known him.

Anonymous 38946

>>38939
That's because you're using survey, which on average over reports height. Measured average height of men in Germany is 5'9.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

Anonymous 38951

hakase.jpg

>>38939
White Americans are Anglo/German though, so it makes no sense that they would be shorter than them.

Anonymous 38953

>>38951
Anglos are barely-germanized Brythonic Celts.
Australia, Britain and America are all pretty much the same height in that image.

Anonymous 38967

>>38823
Actually after r9k very few mentions of height and attractiveness were mentioned. I think miners became self conscious about seeming shallow and started to leave out those traits.

Anonymous 38972

>>38943
>British

Honey, that isn't a positive.

Anonymous 38979

german_roots.jpg

>>38953
They weren't being equivocated. White Americans in different states are often from different waves of migration, namely from England, Germany, Holland, and Sweden. Whites in the Midwest are largely descended from German Quakers fleeing persecution for example. It makes no sense these people would be shorter than other Germans.

Anonymous 38981

>>38979
Americans are extremely likely to overreport their non-English ancestry and to ignore English roots. If we were to believe survey results, the average "John Smith" in America is an Irish-German. Americans being of British height rather than German height makes sense.

Anonymous 38984

>>38981
this poster is correct >>38979
There is also something called the 'founder effect' even though your recent ancestry might be mostly german, in the big picture many of the people will be very largely anglo-saxon

Anonymous 38985

>>38984
got the replies the wrong way around, lol

Anonymous 39024

>>38953
Most German-speaking people have no close genetic relation to original Germanic-speakers (Nordics), it depends more on where exactly they're from. Germany was once the Celtic heartland. As for Anglos, it depends on location. Some are practically the same as Southern Swedes and Danes both because of Anglo settlers and later Norse settlers. Like with most Germans, most Brits slowly shifted to Germanic languages/dialects though the languages in Britain remained strong in their areas until modern colonial practices and the damaging effects of mass communication too.

One thing not often mentioned is that many of these Celtic-speakers were already Christian and had heavy intake of Roman culture and their own dialect of Latin. Irish missionaries were instrumental in Christianising Anglos and through that transferring Roman/Christian culture.

Anonymous 40028

>>37762
handsome, tall, deep voice with a gym body
is emotionally intelligent and a very good listener

let me guess hes german ?
when i lived in russia i met there two exchange student from germany that was very much like this.
Thank god germans cant resists slavic women

Anonymous 40935

>strong handsome Nordic features
>pure Prussian German ancestry
>tall - a pretty big guy relative to most people
>works as a head chef
>makes 300k a year
>shredded gym body
>highly intelligent, understood the ending of Evangelion
>reads Kant in one hand and Nietzche in the other
>both understands Chinese and European philosophy
>is fluid as the Tao yet as driven as the Ubermensch
>BIG dick, it's like an Evian bottle

Anonymous 40938

>>40935
Wow anon. You must be very happy that you have everything you could want on paper.

Anonymous 40939

>>40935
i smell a satiric moid poster

Anonymous 40965

>>40935
>>40964
Cools.

Anonymous 40966

>"give me your phone"
>he unlocks it and gives it straight to me
Did I fuck up ?

Anonymous 40968

>>40966
Pretty sociopathic, but yeah I think you failed his "test". Or passed, who knows what he wants out of you. I can't understand why you would test someone like this unless you were a manipulator of sorts. Did he just ignore you afterwards?

Anonymous 40969

>>40968
What do you mean his test ? I asked him for his phone

Anonymous 40970

>>40969
Oh shit lol I thought he asked you. Yeah you fucked up. Uh go ahead and ignore what I posted before.

Anonymous 41539

Sooo is anyone on cc happy with a boy who isn't tall and handsome?

Anonymous 41541

>>40966
Maybe he wanted soo your wallpaper or look at the time?

Anonymous 41543

>>41539
This is peggable manlet erasure.

Anonymous 41552

>>41539
If I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't be here.
Also, girls in love often see their boyfriends as perfect specimen. Of course they describe them as handsome but in reality they might look completely unremarkable to you and me. Sometimes I think back to my old crushes in high school and wonder how could I have ever found them cute… It's the magic of love.

Anonymous 41553

>>41539
I'm >>38710 and my boyfriend is not tall, only taller than me.

For what it's worth, I had a lovely relationship before with a man who was 5'5''. He was sweet and I am confident many, many women would have loved to be in a relationship with him. But i realized our personalities weren't very compatible, so I dipped after nearly 3 years together. He was a major extrovert and an optimist to the point of blind idealism. My current bf is not like that in personality, obviously, and we clearly are compatible in our values. I actually wouldn't mind at all and in fact think it's hot if my bf became as short as myself, if not shorter. I love the idea of towering over him. Really, I wish I were tall and around 6 feet. The only reason I kind of appreciate my boyfriend's height is because paired with his feminine face, he looks modelesque in light of that.

In terms of whether he's handsome or not, he'd be handsome to me regardless. I really love the guy.

Anonymous 41556

>>41552
I think they're just handsome. The posts here seem VERY specific about their partner's bodies.

>>41553
But were you happy with Mr Sweet But Short?

Anonymous 41558

>>41556
No, but that had nothing to do with his height. In fact, at the time of me saying him, I found it attractive. As I said, I'd also have thought it hot if my current bf was short, especially if I were taller. I only don't say "preferable" because I think that's cruel. He can't help it he's a little taller than me. At least he enjoys it and I at best just don't pay attention to it.

Anonymous 41586

>>41558
>>41553
I think this is the male equivalent of "She's fat but has a wonderful personality"

Anonymous 41590

>>41586
No. It's not. My current bf is an introvert, is not sunk into idealism, doesn't believe everything he reads, etcetera. Both boyfriends had sweet personalities. My current boyfriend's personality is much more compatible with mine, and his values are more compatible with mine, as are our life goals. My ex wanted kids, for instance - current bf does not; that's in line with what I want. My ex also wanted a different career path that would be difficult for us to sustain a relationship in.

My point is - lovely person, just not for me. I thought it was hot he was short. I think it'd be hot if my boyfriend was short, especially if he were shorter than myself. He's not, though, so I'm not going to wish he were different, because he's perfect physically to me.

You sound like a fucking moid with how desperate you are to discredit me saying I think short guys are hot. If it weren't for the fact I'm stupid monogamous and therefore don't find other men attractive while I'm in a relationship, my guess is I'd like shorter men physically than tall men. I also had one tall as in, taller than 6 feet bf, and I never even thought of his height. It wasn't hot or attractive to me. It was hot and attractive to me when I had a short bf.

Anonymous 41591

>>41590
Okay, I'm going to fix some confusing grammatical errors and give additional information where pertinent:

> I'm not going to wish he were different, because he's perfect physically to me.

This could potentially be misconstrued as me liking height, I don't. It's just that I don't believe my boyfriend is physically imperfect. If he had a small dick, it'd be perfect to me. I'm just one of those people where my partner is physically impeccable to me and it'd be a sin to suggest they look different.

>I also had one tall as in

It's *I also had one tall bf, as in

Manlets are sexy as hell and I'd never let them get shit talked by people. I don't. It's happened to my face before where people make fun of a guy who is shorter than his gf and I defend the gf and the fact that short guys are hot.

Anonymous 41629

>>41586
anon once again, stop ignoring me and my pegable manlet bf

Anonymous 41639

>>41629
>bragging about your bf on an anonymous forum
You really like him

Anonymous 41640

I love my boyfriend. All I want to do is coddle him and kiss him

Anonymous 41642

>>41639
Read the thread title.

Anonymous 41660

c398b6e5-37a9-4736…

>>41639
Very much so, yes.

Anonymous 41662

>>41586
I'd love to date a manlet, the first crush I had on a man was a guy shorter than me.
However, him and every other short guy I've known was pursuing much prettier women at the time. ;_;

(sorry for sadpost please carry on with the qt partner posting, it gives me a bit of hope)

Anonymous 42880

04.jpg

>mfw I realize this is just one of these "manifest your destiny" by believing it's real threads
well, good luck with all that sisters
i'll at least admit I'm single

Anonymous 43142

>tall
>blue eyes
>veiny arms
>very intelligent
>gives kisses on forehead
>doesn't mind when I don't shave legs becasue I'm lazy
he's a sweetheart, he makes breakfast everyday and afterwards thanks me for the breakfast because they always taste so good when he can eat them with me
I consider myself very lucky

Anonymous 43154

> Kind
> Caring
> Listens
> Handsome
> Sweet
> Great values
> Really kind eyes
> Understanding
> Empathetic
> Intelligent <3
> Sexually loyal
> Not perverted
> Good self control and discipline

<3

Anonymous 43158

1543404773040.jpg

He bought a new car two years ago. He sold his shitty mustang for a hatchback. It's a really fast hatchback and he drives it a little irresponsibly, so I always figured he really wanted that car. I joked one time and said he loved that car more than me, and instead of bantering like I expected him to, he looked down and tilted his head thoughtfully. He explained that car is a compromise. I didn't really understand, but he further explained that he got the hatchback instead of the car he wanted because at the time I had a very sick dog (tripod with osteomyelitis) and it was really hard to get her in and out of the mustang for vet appointments. He got the hatchback instead of the car he really wanted because it would be easier to put her in the back seat of a hatch back than another mustang. She's been dead for a year now and I cried so hard. I felt like shit because I never thought about that. I love him so much.

Anonymous 43498

>>40028
Wait really? I am from austria and never got along with german or austrian men. Couldn't say they have any of these qualities. I usually crush on americans. I guess I can see them being tall and muscular but good listeners? Eh.
I wonder why I feel that way.

Anonymous 43665

20200516_221826.jp…

>husband makes me laugh
>mature and not super explicit
>wholesome
>nice, clean hair
>moisturizes face & body
>we both take aesthetic compliments & critiques well
>he makes me feel safe and at home
>can provide for both of us plus some (but i still have part time job + take care of the home)
>gives me an allowance
>responsible adult
>he brings coffee for us on busy mornings
>makes me tea
>we have two good dogs together
>responsibilities are equal, he is able to pick up slack
>he cooks extremely well
>dresses nice, and clean
>his outfits are mostly white t-shirt and jeans
>we coexist while enjoying ourselves seperately when home
>we can communicate & live without even needing to speak
>we go on nice hiking, beach, or city trips twice a year
>is careful with money
>doesn't feel like we always need to be touching
>think about have 1 or 2 kids

Anonymous 43668

>>43665
How tall is he though.

Anonymous 43677

IMG_20200416_13430…

>>43668
>5"9
i'm not picky about height until they make me feel like a giant, so 5"5 and up
i'm bi, so the same would apply for girls! i like hugging their belly and smooshing my face into it.

Anonymous 43685

>>43665
why am I jelly?

Anonymous 43701

>>43677
sounds like you want a lesbian with a dick

Anonymous 43709

>>43701
I'm confused because everything listed can be gender neutral activies, moid. "a lesbian" is painfully obvious wording.

Anonymous 43719

>>43665
>husband
>allowance
Oh uhoh. I think you were adopted anon, or a particularly well taken care of house pet. Why don't you have a joint bank account if you are his wife and take care of the house? Effectively you are saving his money because he doesn't need to spend more time at home/hire a maid.

Anonymous 43782

20200915_075751.jp…

>>43719
i wouldn't mind being a housepet 0w0 did you miss the part time job part?
and because we still make our own money - he autonomously & intentionally gives me the allowance and he doesn't touch my money. so who said i'm saving whose money? i have a life outside of him. nice bait though!

Anonymous 43820

>>43668
Don't forget obligatory gym body

Anonymous 43822

>>43820
guys with gym bodies are gross tho

Anonymous 43827

>>43822
What about guys that just do cardio?
They also have the added benefit of fitting into playboy bunny outfits, thus making them gym-bunnies.

Anonymous 43834

>>43827
Swimmers.

Anonymous 43836

>>43834
too aquatic

Anonymous 44084

90812093809128321.…

>Big, cute eyes
>Sweet as all hell and listens to me. Works through any problems we have with me
>Handsome and super duper cute.. looks like an angel
>Smartie and always figures out gifts I'm gonna give him if I give him a hint
>Lets me call him a good boy
>Into the same stuff sexually as me
>HOT
>Loyal boy
>Affectionate and makes me feel better about myself
>Talks to me every day and makes me super happie
>Funny and somehow thinks I'm funny even though my sense of humor is awful
>Plays games with me even though I suck at them
>Cute tummy
I'm so lucky..

Anonymous 44108

i'll take any opportunity to gush about him
>6'0, blonde
>very successful for his age
>smartest person i've ever met
>based opinions
>conventionally average, but is the sexiest guy in the world to me
>cute soft and a lil chubby
>smile makes me melt
>precious laugh
>we share the same sense of humor and way of thinking
>is literally the only person who has ever understood me
>he appreciates me not being a normie
>talks to me on discord every day
>we never run out of things to talk about
in a week im seeing him irl for the first time in over a year!
might combust from excitement

Anonymous 44116

>6'1
>bodybuilder but not in a gross way
>lovely soft brown eyes
>very well read
>not a bum, career oriented and very likely to become very successful
>great relationship with my parents
>buys me small but expensive gifts occasionally
>says he'll be with me forever constantly
>GREAT sex

Anonymous 44118

>>43822
What do you think a gym body is

Anonymous 44124

12323233.png

>My soulmate
>Loved me when I couldn't love myself
>Showed me that I can be loved
>Only person in my life that accepts me, understands me and sees something in me that other's don't
>Such a kind and honest soul, heart made of gold
>Lovable sweetheart
>So compassionate, cares for the weak, like animals or people that are less fortunate than him
>Protected his nerdier and weaker friend from bullies back in the day (He is 183cm and wrestled back in the day and he is into MMA stuff)
>Is always there for me when I'm distressed
>Makes me laugh a lot and often
>We have a super comfy and loving relationship together
>We spend our days watching anime, youtube videos and playing vidya, cuddling and loving each other and enjoying our company
>Very loyal, doesn't look at other women or porn, thinks it's cringe
>Does everything to make me happy
>He works hard, but the career he is into isn't that lucrative
>Still buys me gifts with the little he gets, even when I tell he shouldn't
>He saved me from a life of sadness and loneliness
>Now I have future and hope
>He makes me so happy
>I love him so much

I could go on and on. He is the perfect guy I desperately prayed God to find me so for many lonely nights, not really believing it would actually work.

I was listening to Joji's new album while writing this, and ''Like you do'' started playing. Very fitting.

Anonymous 44126

>>44084
>Lets me call him a good boy
>Into the same stuff sexually as me
If he's sexually submissive he's a closet homosexual. Prepare for your relationship to collapse when he realises this and goes full fagslut.

Anonymous 44160

>>44140
No, say it again. Say how tall he is. Say he's over 6'0. Really emphasize it by putting it first.

Anonymous 44164

>>44124
Why would you post that comic to go along with that story? Do you not realize your story is the exact opposite moral of that comic?

Anonymous 44170

>>44126
>if he's sexually submissive at all he must be gay!
Moid hands typed this post.

Anonymous 44175

>>44170
Nah, they run more bicurious and it's the worst part about being into guys who are.

Anonymous 44222

>>44210
Why are you so negative? She's happy being with him so stop. Or are you a short guy bitter that other short guys can find happiness and you can't.

Anonymous 44223

>>44176
No true.
Like you think you'd be happy with some guy who is 5 leagues above you?
Life if you are also super attractive than no shit, but otherwise, no.
It is much more comfy to have somebody who is on the same level.
I would never be happy with some super attractive pretty boy.
I would never trust him and even if I did I could never relate to him and his life.

Anonymous 44224

>>44176
Not true. Moids just have to be taller than me but do not have to be 6 ft I haven't ever been into 6 ft guys actually.
I just need them to be cute both facially and in his manners, caring and responsable. That's it.

Anonymous 44727

>wanted to see heartwarming stuff about their relationships
>it's just nitpicking and accusations of everyone either being men or that their bfs aren't as great as they think
Why am I not surprised.

Anonymous 44729

270EA86E-C829-41CB…

>tall, bearded, green eyes, big n muscular, looks like a movie star, embodiment of my type (im tall myself so height is definitely a factor for me)
>best/only friend thru high school, he lived in the house behind so we'd always sneak out n get drunk n cuddle
>lost my virginity to him
>big dick sex god
>LOYAL
>adores me, makes me the center of his world
>similar interests, fellow gamer/weeb
>helped me realize my family was abusive and got me away from them
>protected me thru a lot of traumatic situations
>prioritizes me always
>hardworking, loves doing outside work
>cooks, makes sure i eat
>emotionally stable, knows how to calm me down
>buys me weed
>calls me beautiful and pulls me into a hug multiple times a day
>coziest softest body on earth
>kisses me every chance he gets
>can shoot a gun with insane accuracy
>big calloused hands
>does everything he can to make me happy
>overcame a drug addiction for me
>plans on marrying me, growing old with me
>promises to always take care of me
>says he loves me in his sleep
>1000% my soulmate
i never ever ever thought i would experience love like this im not worthy

Anonymous 44736


Anonymous 44773

>>44729
He seems like a really nice person but physically he is the opposite of my type.

>big calloused hands

>bearded

I find those things gross but thats because I like softer features I like lolita so I'm into ouji. I will probably have to move countries to find a potential soul mate because I cant find any where I live. I hate stinky hairy moids. I only allow hair on their heads.

Anonymous 44918

>>44164
How does the comic not match her story?

Anonymous 44919

>>44773
Ikr, beard are an instant turn-off for me. Boys are so much cuter clean-shaven.

Anonymous 45204

CC8341BF-D4C6-46A5…


Anonymous 45206

>>42880
This is pure enlightenment.

Anonymous 45208

>>45204
why not both?

Anonymous 45231

>>45204

Why do you need to have a goat carried up a mountain? I'm having a hard time thinking of a practical purpose for this other than cultish sacrifices.
Even then you can probably just walk it on a leash.

Anonymous 45244

paddleboardin goat…

>>45231
you are the goat, anon
you are the goat

Anonymous 45257

>>45231
Yeah, where I come from goats are generally pretty good at climbing up mountains on their own. Kinda shows this person's preoccupation with ruggedness isn't based on the real world.
Also the guys she's talking about are almost always skinny shoeless farmboys with giant ears, going to the gym is more of an urban thing.

Anonymous 45270

>>45257
where I come from goats are generally pretty good at climbing up mountains on their own.
>Kinda shows this person's preoccupation with ruggedness isn't based on the real world.
I don't see a world where the girl in the tweet isn't being metaphorical. You honestly seem to be projecting.

Anonymous 45292

>>37674
>he is always there to comfort me when I have autistic moments or meltdowns
>he knows me so well, seems to know exactly what mood I'm in even when I don't
>supports me through everything I do, is my rock
>almost always backs me up, but isn't afraid to tell me when I'm wrong, or being stupid
>knows the difference between being romantic and being sexual
>is the only person who knows how to make me cum
>is just so thoughtful when it comes to our relationship and living together

He's not perfect, but I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I just wish he'd propose already, it's been 4 years!

Anonymous 45296

>>45295
Raccoons have ridiculously high standards so wouldn't date most of us.

Anonymous 45298

>>45295
Don't forget to include all the variation of 6', 6 ft/foot/feet, cm 180/190, etc.

Anonymous 45300

>>45296
Literally all you need to get a raccoon bf is to be stronger than him(not a hard thing to do) and have the will to actually make him yours.
Keyword is make.
You aren't going to ask him nicely to give himself to you, you're going to take his mind and body using whatever means necessary.
You don't ask him if you can sit next to him, you just do it.
You don't ask if you can eat lunch at his table, you just sit down across from him.
Getting a nice body (health reasons aside) is just to reduce his resistance and to be able to overpower him should you need to.

Anonymous 45316

>he loves me

Anonymous 45317

B6BDA83A-56C6-4FE3…

>>45300
This.
Except for the being stronger part, this worked perfectly for me. We’ll be celebrating a year in November

Anonymous 45324

goals.webm

>>45300
mmhmmm

Anonymous 45327

>>45324
This looks staged.

Anonymous 45343

>>45327
It works better when you think of it as an instructional video.

Anonymous 45347

>>45327
Yeah no shit its staged lol

Anonymous 45411

tak_faggot.png

>>44126
>cute subby boys are closeted downlow faggots
Get gassed troon.



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]