/feels/ - Advice & Venting
[ Rules / FAQ / Discord ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / cgl / x / nsfw ]

/feels/ - Advice & Venting

Talk about relationships of all kinds, ask for advice, or just vent
Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

News:
We now have a Discord server!
Please read the rules! Update to rule #6: 08/23/2017

2d7792f1304c60e669…

Anonymous 5669

>tfw no bf
it's not fair

Anonymous 5670

>>5669
ur catto looks ded too

Anonymous 5671

5b2a2d92e7059d8ee0…

>>5669
tfw no cute bf who wants to dress in lingerie

Anonymous 5675

I-Am-Going-to-Clon…

>tfw no clone of myself to feel tfw no bf with

Anonymous 5676

>tfw no bf
>tfw no gf
>tfw no f
I just wish there was someone who cares about me

Anonymous 5679

PleaseDon't.jpg

>>5676
>tfw no f

I kind of had a friend for about eight months around this time last year, but then I went a bit loopy and dipped out before she realised what a loser I was. I miss her.

Anonymous 5682

tumblr_o56cuzPHMN1…

>tfw no anime husbando to love you forever no matter what
kms

Anonymous 5683

>>5669
why don't you have a bf?

Anonymous 5721

>tfw no nice guy bf

Anonymous 5722

tfwnobf.png

Not having a boyfriend isn't painful. It's never having a friend. It's realizing that in your entire life, no one has ever wanted you. It isn't even worth it to spend an hour with you because you are devoid of any positive qualities and have no value as a human being. It is having hope that one day you will find love like your parents did, and losing that hope as the years go by. It's wondering if a mail order husband would leave you after he gets citizenship. It's wondering if anyone would even come to your funeral.

Anonymous 5723

>>5722
Jesus that's heavy anon. Do you need someone to talk to?

Anonymous 5724

>>5722
They're both painful. Those of us (on this site) who don't have boyfriends also usually don't have friends.

Anonymous 5732

>>5722
>mail order husband
This doesn't exist… does it?

Anonymous 5769

OT so I'll sage and all but like, the PPP images really resonated in my psyche to the extent I am so terrified of ever being that degenerate it fills my waking breath with gusto and strength and thus I ascend into the day with motivation to be the best, tidiest, clean anonette that I truly can be

Anonymous 5791

655673.png

>>5732
Out of curiosity I looked it up and found this.
http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/order/

Pretty sure it's not legitimate but reading some of the profiles gave me a good kek.

Anonymous 5823

>>5791
oh dog/10

Anonymous 5847

>it's not fair

Tell me more about your situations, anons. Do you have any hobbies or are you part of any clubs? Do you make an effort to regularly go out and socialise? Are you involved in any kind of charity or volunteer work? Do you go to any meet ups for things you're interested in or attend any classes for skills you'd like to improve?

If you've said no to these then it's totally fair.

Anonymous 5856

>>5847
Sh-shut up, anon. Let us have our self pity moment without reality burning our delicate hearts.

Anonymous 5858

>>5847
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps anons would love to have done that but couldn't and can't because of abuse, financial issues, transportation issues, location issues, bullying, physical health problems, mental health problems, lack of support, or any of the other billions of things that could go wrong in a person's life? In that case, it's still unfair.

You sound like you lack empathy and are the type of person to victim blame or your head is so far up your ass in your own little bubble of a world, that you think 7 billion other people live the same 1st world lifestyle as you. It's nice you've had an easy life but you should think before you shit through your fingers, american. I'm not even mad, you know everything I said to be true.

Anonymous 5870

tfw.png

>>5847
What do I do if I have answered yes to all these things? Is there any hope? Or will I continue to be ignored and remain with no bf? What else more can I do?

Anonymous 5871

Screen Shot 2018-0…

>>5791
This is what I got taking the compatibility test. Wonder why they put just the weirdos on the main page.

Anonymous 5874

1509096261968s.jpg

>>5676
Me too, anon, but I'm too shy to go outside of my shell and meet beautiful peeps. Even online peeps I can chat with. Being anon is the only way to do it.

Anonymous 5877

>>5871
wow he has the crazy eyes.

Anonymous 5878

>>5858
Look, I know that over in your country spiders sometimes rain from the sky, but don't talk about America like it's the land of milk and honey. I'm sure the tap water in Brazil is not grey.

Anonymous 5879

>>5878
I don't know even one American who is even remotely like ~ uwu, I love living a bully-free, abuse-free, completely healthy life where I'm totally sheltered from the constraint of money because 'Murica, uwu ~

Anonymous 5880

>>5870
lower ur standards

Anonymous 5881

>>5877
he's just passionate about finding a life partner, is all.

Anonymous 5882

>>5880
Man detected.

Anonymous 5883

>>5870
Maybe you should try approaching a guy. Men are thirsty af, after all. I doubt they're going to be quite so guarded about a woman expressing interest in them. That's like the setup to every porno.

Come to think of it, have you tried ordering a pizza?

Anonymous 5893

>>5858
>>5856
Reminder that most of the anons who force the "deal with it" meme down your throat are projecting. Ironically, it seems like their way of venting it all is by urging other people not to vent

Anonymous 5906

average trannies.p…

>>5671
This is probably one of those "be careful what you wish for" type of dealios.

Anonymous 5921

>>5906
is it just me or does anyone else have the thought
>well if 'alice' can afford that computer setup and all that weeb merch, i guess they're doing alright

Anonymous 5922

>>5921
But by what means did she afford it? Prostitution? Camwhoring for old perverts? Selling her used tranny panties? You never know.

Anonymous 5923

More of a career than I've ever managed.

Anonymous 5926

Screen Shot 2018-0…

>>5922
>PHD computer science
she kept her shit together long enough to finish college, at least.

Anonymous 5943

>>5921
>buying a shitload of weeb merch
really? because my reaction is something must be terribly wrong in their life

Anonymous 5977

>>5906
>tfw we can't even have our pretty princess points without some tranny butting in

Anonymous 5984

Just get orbiters. it's very easy

Anonymous 5987

>>5883
only do this if you are thick skinned. Men will absolutely say yes to dating a girl they aren't into for sex and many will assume you are easy for approaching them. Not in thinking that you are slutty, but that you obviously must like them a lot to approach them therefore they don't need to put in effort.

I have approached guys before and now I am not so sure I will continue. It it too easy to get guys that don't really like you?

Anonymous 5996

>>5871
Rick.
Went to HS with him. He was tall, deep voice, really smart, but a skeleton. All the girls made fun of him. He flirted with me and they teased me, too. I avoided him senior year because they all teased me about being with him.
He joined the army before graduation; everyone laughed at scrawny Rick, lighter than his rifle.
Beth said, "Anon, you should should kiss him goodbye before his helmet crushes him!" and everyone laughed.
After his training was over I heard he was visiting his parents before he left to fight. He called once but I was too ashamed to answer.
2 years later, after I failed out of uni, I saw him where I work, getting a tux rental.
He was big, burly, like a weightlifter almost. Tanned, smiling. I had to check the name to believe it was him. Just- movie star shape and looks.
He was getting married. Some girl from Korea he met while training there.
He recognized me, said hi. Said I hadn't changed.
I guess I never will

Anonymous 5998

>>5996
am i crazy or does anyone else feel this: in old pictures, videos, and movies i've seen tons of skinny teen and adult men and to me they look fine (if not really good) and you get this feeling that it is really normal and nobody at that period in time gives a shit, but today these men would possibly be targeted and made to feel insecure about it. I assume this is because america has gotten more fat on average.
also if they choose to get fit they are gonna have an easier time/look better than anyone else

Anonymous 6002

5978y509568729074.…

>>5871
Lucky you, I got a fat French guy in a speedo.

Anonymous 6006

>>5998
I think you're right and I think it's also because lifting and steroids are so much further along now, so yesterday's buff is now today's weekend warrior, and yesterdays average is sooo skinny today. kind of like how some of the bombshells of the past would be mocked today for flat asses/chests and no lips because theyd get compared to the thicc IG baddies of the world.

Anonymous 6007

>>6002
hey me too!

Anonymous 6008

Somewhat related to what people have been talking about, but are there many young men left nowadays who don't lift? It seems they're mostly bodybuilders, on their way to becoming bodybuilders, or 300 pound neckbeards.

Where are the bony boys, 130 lbs and under? Am I just not looking hard enough?

Anonymous 6016

>>6002
>>6007
Me too! Arnaud sisterwives club?

Anonymous 6022

>>6008
Skinny guys often look younger by comparison, maybe try going for the guys who look a few years younger than you go for. You might be screening them out on the assumption they are too young when they are the right age.

Anonymous 6023

>>5858
Calm down, I'm trying to help other anons. Christ. Nothing you even assumed was true.

>>5870
It's difficult to say. Do you feel like you need some help socialising? Do conversations with men generally go well or is it just that nobody is asking you out?

I guarantee you'll eventually meet people with the same hobby as you if you're really into it. All the people I know in relationships found them when they weren't looking for them. There 100% is hope and I'm not just saying that. I believe in you, anon.

Anonymous 6031

>>6007
>>6016
Aw yeah! It'll probably take all three of us to move his fupa around.

What's up with polygamy being so popular lately? TLC has three shows about it now.

Anonymous 6035

>>5943
eh, whatever makes you happy. i spend my money on what other people would probably call frivolous garbage (or, y'know, hobbies) but w/e, it's not their life.

>>5987
the secret is to be selective about the men you approach imo.
i don't approach the guys that i'm 'really into' because i've learned over the years that i have terrible taste and usually end up picking very attractive but entitled douchebags. i approach the ones that aren't necessarily 9/10s but have a sense of humor or an intellect that i admire. it's more important to be with a man that i find to be kind or interesting than to be with a chad thundercock. and those guys are more likely to reflect that appreciation towards me, because i see something of value in them that the rest of the world either doesn't necessarily notice, or doesn't hold in high esteem. in a few decades it won't matter whether my partner was hot in their twenties or how great the sex was, it's going to matter whether we can still hold a fascinating conversation with one another.

Anonymous 6041

>>6002
I got his long lost (but equally obese) twin brother, Hans from Hannover, Germany.

Anonymous 6043

>>5847
What kind of hobbies or clubs should I be a part of to meet new people?

Anonymous 6056

As a gAmEr GiRl it's easy to get a boyfriend. Join gaming discords for multiplayer games and you'll have orbiters in no time.

Anonymous 6057

>>6056
>implying that orbiters are bf material

Nah. I want someone who likes me, not someone who faws over anything remotely female holding a controller

Anonymous 6058

>>6057
I'm just saying it's a good way to meet people.

Anonymous 6060

>>6056
And how many of these are actually not creepy weirdos?

Anonymous 6063

>>6043
It really depends on your interests, anon. If you like art there are life drawing and painting classes or if you're athletic you could take up some classes at the gym and arrive a little early for a chat. There are meet ups for absolutely everything- art lovers going to museums, people who hike together, signings/tournaments/screenings held in comic book stores, foodies who go to restaurants together, language exchanges, people who meet up with their dogs in the park…

The best way to find out about these events is to follow pages of facebook specific to your interests and location so "Vegans of Helsinki" or "Language Exchange London". They'll post events and fb will remind you coming up to the time. It's weird when you're in a group of strangers but everyone there feels the same. Just turn to the person next to you and mention it's your first time and they'll introduce you to their friends :)

Anonymous 6067

>>6063
nta but what if I have no interests because I rot in my bed 24/7 with no will to taste the life whatsoever?

Anonymous 6070

>>6067
Honestly I get you because I've been depressed for years and I still don't have a "hobby" or "interest" and it makes me feel like shit sometimes. I used to come home and just sleep after school, I didn't want to challenge myself to do anything because it would frustrate me and not feel worth it. But not having interests means you don't get a chance to wind down and relax. I'd recommend you try therapy or visit your doctor to see if you'd benefit from medication first. If there's a reason why you're not getting out of bed, then you have to fix that first.

But if you've tried that then it's just about pushing yourself. Ik it sucks. Just take one thing at a time and make a habit out of it, then move on to the next. Force yourself to wake up early and do some stretches (makes you feel energised!). Open the curtains and let the light in (wakes you up more and light improves your mood). Then just make a goal to do something different that day. Go to your local coffee shop for a change of scenery, go to the park for a little walk, spend some time in the library browsing books, start growing herbs or little plants and water them at the same time every day, cook something that takes a few hours to make and listen to music/a podcast/a gaming stream while doing it so you can really take your time… I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't have to be a super interesting activity, just something that gets you out of the house, lets you soak up a bit of natural light and makes you feel productive when you reflect on what you did later on in the day.

Anonymous 6074

1520691051769.jpg

Anyone here has any experience with coming to terms with never having a bf? I know for many reasons I will never have one, I don't blame men, it's just my fault. But I still can't help but dream about being in romantic relationship, and the realisation that I will never be able to experience what's completely normal or even boring for others crushes me. It seems to only get worse with time. I have friends and many hobbies, I am busy with my studies/job, but nothing truly distracts me. I've been reading that certain birth control pills help with that, but other side effects aren't that great. I'd be willing to try them if they are really that great though.

Anonymous 6077

>>6074
yep.
being single isn't so bad, though, it means you have total autonomy over your own life. and relationships are usually more trouble than I have the desire to put up with. what is it about the idea of a romantic relationship that appeals to you? and why do you think it's your fault that you'll never have a bf? are your standards unrealistically high or do you think there's something wrong with you? (i'm part of the latter faction, personally.)
romantic relationships don't seem to be the norm for most people, either. that's what i believe they refer to as the 'honeymoon phase'. your partner will put a lot of effort into impressing you initially, then start to take you for granted as time goes on.

Anonymous 6078

>>6077
While that's certainly the case for a lot of relationships, who says it's so bad? You get to enjoy something new and amazing before you settle down and form a life together.
Plus it doesn't always end – my aunt and uncle frequently dance and show affection to one another.
There's nothing wrong with also being single, it feels good. People who're content with being single make for good partners too.

Anonymous 6079

>>6078
I don't think it's a bad thing, I just think that it's unrealistic to expect a relationship to always be romantic. i realize now that
>start to take you for granted
makes me sound like a debbie downer, haha.
when I read >>6074, I wasn't sure if 'romantic relationship' just meant that they wanted a steady boyfriend, or whether they meant that they wanted a boyfriend who acted towards them in a romantic manner constantly. if this anon hasn't had a relationship with a guy before, that might genuinely be what she expects.

if you do find someone who showers you with affection and special treatment well beyond the honeymoon phase, they're a keeper, but i wouldn't expect most relationships to maintain that level of 'romance' eternally.
your aunt and uncle sound real cute, by the way. I love seeing older couples enjoying their lives together.

Anonymous 6092

>>6074
just go to r9k and find a bf

Anonymous 6093

>>6092
>just go scrape the bottom of the barrel

better to die alone.

Anonymous 6097

>>6093
I'm friends with some people from /r9k/. Most are bad but some are really nice. Just pretend to be a guy for awhile first.

Anonymous 6098

>>6097
Why bother with that if that is what it takes to not be harassed?

Anonymous 6099

>>6093
>>6098
the internet is full of lonely men, you don't have to befriend one from a place that's filled to the brim with neets, misogynists, etc.

Anonymous 6102

>>6099
>the internet is full of lonely men
so how do I get me one that isn't exchanging nudes or flirting with 10 other girls

Anonymous 6104

>>6092
this is horrible advice

Anonymous 6108

>>6102
you don't have a chance in hell of knowing unless it's an irl relationship where you can keep a better eye on things

Anonymous 6109

>>6104
/r9k/ has an always growing feminist comunity!

Anonymous 6111

>>6092
It's not so easy. And I am 100% sure that they would use me as a "practice gf" or something. Even the lowest of the low are too god for me.

Thank you for your insight, anon! To be honest, I know really only about perks of romantic relationships (since my friends are quite successful with them), so it's nice to maybe think about them differently. You are right, I idealise relationships too much.
Ah, and I can't get a boyfriend because of my own self. I haven't even thought about having standards.

Anonymous 6112

>>6111
I forgot to quote >>6077

Anonymous 6126

>>6102
Amputate all of his limbs so that he relies on you for everything of course. Reduce him to the useless sex doll he believes all women to be.

/s

Anonymous 6137

thonk.jpg

>>5669
If only there were websites with boys on them who would do pretty much whatever we asked of them in return for affection?

Anonymous 6166

>>6126
did you just watch Boxing Helena or something

Anonymous 6180

>>6137
yeah but they're all mentally ill and I ain't about that

Anonymous 6203

>>6180
then don't complain you don't have a boyfriend if you aren't going to make any effort.

Anonymous 6204

>>6203
>Not wanting to date the incredibly mentally ill is 'not putting in effort'
>inb4 you can't sit with us

Anonymous 6211

q0dVG_s-200x150.gi…

>>6204
>>inb4 you can't sit with us

Anonymous 6474

>>5669
>>5669
>>5669
Most guys will just use you for your body anyway

Anonymous 6475

Mananon here. You all seem really sweet, and I can confirm that there are guys who like you that aren’t creepy and gross. It’s just a lot of them are scared shitless to approach. Me included. I really wish the best for all of you(YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US)

Anonymous 6476

>>6475
Fuck off you disgusting bastard. Leave us alone shithead.

Anonymous 6477

>>6475
Your post was cute until you said "me included"

Farewell, anon.

Anonymous 6491

>>6475
Nah, ya'll staring at Stacies ass and pretending you're in her league. Then you get salty when she rejects you!

Anonymous 6492

>>6491
Exactly. These dick brains come on here and start saying how they're "not like other guys!", but just like every other member of their loathsome sub-species, they chase after good looking girls and then whine when they can't get with them.

Fucking genocide them all. Women only reproduction (with genetic engineering to ensure only women are born) and male pleasure androids can't come soon enough.

Anonymous 6493

IMG_4189.PNG

>>6492
This really is r9k

Anonymous 6494

>>6493
Oh fuck off. Those losers discuss nothing but women and how much they hate them. Meanwhile, we actually discuss lots of stuff here, and we hardly talk about men. The only time we do is when one of you cretins rears his stupid, attention grabbing head here in an effort to make us notice his sad, pathetic existence.

Anonymous 6495

>>6494
>>6492
>literally what r9k says about women, y'all are just as bad

Anonymous 6497

>>6495
It's different. Women griping about males does nothing. Males gathering together and saying how evil women are leads - again and again and again - to real physical violence being carried out by males on innocent women.

Anonymous 6503

Serious question, but how many of you actually WANT a boyfriend? I mean actually want, and not just "Oh, I need one because society expects me to have one"?

Anonymous 6504

>>6503
I want one. Pretty sure most people here don't care about society's expectations at this point since we don't exactly live up to it anyway.

Anonymous 6505

14c.jpg


Anonymous 6506

>>6504
But why? What use could you possible have for one?

Anonymous 6507

>>6506
As unrealistic as it is, I want someone to bond with, love me, and give me physical affection that I've been lacking my entire life.

I say this as someone who has no friends or family. It's just wishful thinking.

Anonymous 6510

Wool.png

>>5847
>>5871
The weird ones have probably been there for awhile and are looking to finally find a wife who'd order them. I took the test and got the same result, Iraq guy seems sweet and cool.

Anonymous 6511

1522882414490.jpg

>>6074
>>6111
Are you who I think you are? Poland?

Anonymous 6513

>>6511
Uhh…why do people always think their online/irl aquaintences are lurking the same imageboard as them? People from all over the world with differing opinions come here. Why don't you shoot your friend a message and ask instead of shitting up the thread and trying to identify each other on an anonymous imageboard.

Anonymous 6514

1523832277779.jpg

>>6513
Don't be upset anon; you will find someone one day!

Anonymous 6519

>>6517
>asks for nudes after 5 emails

Anonymous 6520

>>6519
It's genuinely saddening that things have got so bad at this point that each sex considers the other of some ulterior motive.

Anonymous 6522

>>6520
>>6517
you don't sound genuine at all no matter how much you type the word

Anonymous 6524

>>6517
I believe you're honest, maybe I'm just naive, but I do. I won't email you because I'm taken but if you really are sincere I hope you end up taking care of someone with love. And farewell because yep you will be banned.

Anonymous 6584

>>6514
go fuck yourself.

Anonymous 6605

>>6513
Yeah good idea anon I'll just message them sorry

Anonymous 6933

>>6093
Well what if you're the bottom of the barrel?

Anonymous 6934

>>6933
why'd you think you are? just because no bf?

Anonymous 6935

>>6934
yea…the /r9k/ memes about how women have it "easy" aren't helping either, leading me to think I have to be some sort of a witch.
In general, what other reason for not having a bf can you think of? Cause I'd just auto-assume it's that. And no, it's not like men are any less picky, however much they deny that

Anonymous 6938

1428761235238.png

The loneliness is pretty bad, but I think the important thing is not to let yourself become too hateful or bitter. It's very easy to become that sort of person after many years of >tfw no bf/gf/f

Anonymous 6941

>>6475
>wanting a man
>who has not guts to approach a girl
>he would consider for marriage later
what type of girl would be after guys like you?
I wonder how much of a weakling you have to be. It is not like you can be jailed for wishing a good morning to someone. If your neurotics are preventing you to be relaxed then get drugs for relaxing.

Anonymous 6945

>>6941
Have you ever approached someone, anon?

Anonymous 6947

>>6935
Memes are just memes. They don't mean much.
Maybe you haven't run into the right person yet but doesn't matter what people say you really shouldn't be less picky.

There are a lot of people who seem nice at first but their true face is a nightmare, and there are a lot of weirdoes who might seem not so bad but would actually treat you worse as time go by because you both settled for less or for someone you didn't really want to be with.

You're not a witch and just because you haven't found someone doesn't automatically mean there's something wrong with you.
But you should still try and work on yourself and do things for you, while in the meantime keeping your eyes for chances to find someone you might want to be with.

Don't let it bring you down and don't let it consume and confuse you, which is easier said than done but still, it'll make it easier to find someone and would probably make you more attractive when you approach anyone.

Anonymous 6948

>>6941
kek I personally have a thing for weak men, physically and socially. Super cute.

Also, if a guy can't approach women there's less of a chance of him being able to cheat.

Anonymous 6949

>>6935
Depending where you hang out and what your interests are, it's more likely about boys being too shy to approach you.

Anonymous 6954

>>6938
>The loneliness is pretty bad, but I think the important thing is not to let yourself become too hateful or bitter. It's very easy to become that sort of person after many years of >tfw no bf/gf/f
I never understood why do people become bitter because of that (myself being a friendless virgin).

Anonymous 6955

>>6954
It may be more common among those who try/try too hard and fail to get a partner than among those who are too shy to even initiate such connections. It stems from frustration and disappointment to fill your own goals and expectations.

Anonymous 6956

>>6955
To me it seems like the logical consequence is hating the self for what's happening in the world instead of hating everybody else around you. Just like a piece doesn't fit in the inner mechanism of a clock, it doesn't mean the clock is defunct, there has to be something wrong with the piece.

Anonymous 6957

>>6956
>To me it seems like the logical consequence is hating the self for what's happening in the world instead of hating everybody else around you.
i think a large part of the "bitter and angry" thing is self-directed, but also being angry at other people for having better circumstances/genetics/wealth/luck, especially when it feels like those people are bragging or showing off

Anonymous 6999

>>6998
>3 girls shit on him for being shy
Where? Are you strawmanning? A lot of girls like shy guys

Anonymous 7008

C-IGMt6W0AA1NdP.jp…

Being single feels terrible pretty often, but I always end up feeling equally unloved in relationships too. It's better to not have anybody in the first place than to have it rubbed into your face that even though they're your partner, they still don't value you while you'd go above and beyond for them.

I'm lonely but starting to really give up on relationships.

Anonymous 7010

>>6999
you need to look at these. They were making fun of him for being shy.

>>6941
>>6477

Anonymous 7014

>>7010
this is what they said
>Your post was cute until you said "me included"
wasn't shitting on them for being shy, given there was no other context either

>>6941
this one was making fun of them for being weak, even then you act like 100% of women think this why and why all men should mgtow or whatever, despite women like >>6948 praising shy men but I doubt your victim complex will acknowledge that

Anonymous 7019

>>7014
Then why was the post cute until they said "me included"? It wasn't because it showed he was a man, because he literally started the post by stating his gender.

And the other person said they like weak men because if they're too scared to approach other women then they'd be too scared to cheat. If a man said something like that you'd consider him predatory.

Anonymous 7030

f58fde568b3e2ebab0…

I'm the Anon who said his post was cute until he said me included
>>6477

I wasn't making fun of him being shy, I was making fun of him trying to hit on girls with his sob story. I felt bad for him until that part.

Anonymous 7033

>>7014
What annoys me most about those stories is that they end with 2 people beeing miserable later in life. Fear and Anxiety are poison for love. Girls usually don't initiate so if the guy does not either, there will always be 2 people stuck in unhappiness for eternity. I may have overreacted but I really hate it when 2 people that could have been made to be together end up unhappy because of obstacles that are nebulous.

I say this because my cousin reached age 30 lately and gave up on her dream of ever having a family. Millions of people will end up with unhappy lives in the near future. Also if I hurt this guy too much I want to apologize.

Anonymous 7039

>>7030
He wasn't trying to hit on anyone with a sob story. He was saying that the girl anon above probably isn't unattractive, just that guys are too shy to approach her. And that he would know, because he is apparently too shy to approach girls sometimes.

Why make fun of him for that?(male, ban evading)

Anonymous 7045

>>7019
Men say this shit daily bruh, no one would think that its predatory

Anonymous 7201

>>7033
why didn't she just lower her standards?

Anonymous 7204

>>5669
At least OP has weed and a bong, even if it is selfmade.

Anonymous 7209

download (3).jpeg

I want to be hugged, kissed and loved.

Anonymous 7223

every time i think about why i want a romantic partner i always think about why i should deserve one over others and always come to the conclusion that others will always be better than i am. i have nothing to give that someone can, and then some.

it's not so bad. romantic partners are a chore anyways and relationships always seem to take more than they give (i.e. time, money, friends, etc.)

i am very lonely though.

Anonymous 7229

image.jpeg

>>7223
Honestly same
I can't find a reason why I should be loved by anyone. If I asked anyone out they'd just laugh in my face

Anonymous 7239

>>7030
I don't think you need to apologize, but I get where he was coming from because my bf was super shy and I was the one who had to ask him out. I left him after a while because the shy boy thing gets old, I just wish guys would man up and make moves without being so scared.

Anonymous 7240

>>7223
>>7229
Just because others might be a bit 'better' or 'more deserving' of getting a bf doesn't mean you don't deserve to have one.
There's also a lot of abusive people out there who have partners and treat them like crap.
It's not something you should compare.

But as 7223 said it does take work, and you do need to take care of things in order to be a good partner and make it worth it.
Nothing to give is not really true, there's a lot of things you can do to make a relationship comfy even if you're in a messy situation.
It might be just me but, being kind, understanding, patient and caring in a relationship is really important for me to be for the one I love and I think anyone can do that with a bit of effort and if they really want it to work.
You could also try to find someone who is a bit more similar or has personality traits you'd get along with to try to make things easier.

Still, I'm sure you two have reasons to deserve romantic love and if you really believe you don't, you should try to take care of yourselves better first before you think about finding a romantic partner, because if you don't try to before that, it'll be difficult to keep the relationship healthy.

Uhhh sorry for the long silly post lol.

Anonymous 7260

>>7240
>Just because others might be a bit 'better' or 'more deserving' of getting a bf doesn't mean you don't deserve to have one.
There's also a lot of abusive people out there who have partners and treat them like crap.

This! That's true and very unfair too.

I don't think your post is silly, anon. I think people start to believe they don't deserve one because they have low self esteem because of their loneliness, it's like a cycle

Anonymous 7263

>>6203
>tfw no sandwich
>but anon, there's a sandwich right there, floating in that gas station toilet
>gross, I don't want that, I want a sandwich I can eat without throwing up
>anon, don't complain about not having a sandwich if you're not even willing to go fishing through the turds in the toilet bowl to get one

Anonymous 7267

>>7263
>food analogies

Oh please, how do you think boys feel when you treat them as literal rotten goods just because they don't fit in with the rest of society? Don't give me that shit about all mentally ill boys being dangerous and bad, you just can't generalize the entire group just because of horror stories and memes. Yeah there are some irredeemable bitter loser men, but guess what, there are also irredeemable bitter loser women.

How does it make you feel when some dirtbag brushes you aside without even wanting to get to know you better because you're a "roastie"? Not too good! Then why would you talk about group of lonenly outcasts that way? Why do you kick those who are already down? What happened to the empathy we're so well known for?

I used to be like you, but then I opened my eyes. I stopped generalizing and bullying people for being different than me, that's not the person I want to be. Shame on you.

Anonymous 7269

>>7267
Are you a male or have you just never been to r9k and talked to the average male from there?

There's some guys who are just lonely and actually decent human beings from r9k, but they're few and far between.

Anonymous 7270

>>7267
they will never cape for you. those same men are talking shit about you too.

Anonymous 7271

>>7267
nta but
>wouldn't like a guy calling you roasties
Those are the same men you're telling us to date.

It isn't even that they're losers, a majority just hate women.

As a disclaimer I've considered boyfriending one of those femdom-obsessed robots, but I couldn't do LDR. I'm also unsure if I could fully trust someone who is comfortable with that board's culture.

Anonymous 7278

>>7269
No I'm not a male, and yes I have been to r9k and talked to people form there. What do you mean average male from r9k? As in, talked to robots in their threads, or actually talked to them in discord or in other private chat? Of course you are going to get the shit side of the deal if you out yourself "LOOK AT ME I'M A GURRRRRL" in anonymous forum, and that applies to any group because nobody likes attention whores. What do you expect to happen? Do you think the board that is highly populated by outcasts is going to celebrate your presence the moment you out yourself as a girl? Similar reaction would happen if a guy came here and expected all the lonely girls to praise him for him blessing us with his presence.
Start using your brain, you are better than this.

>>7270
Call me crazy but I have hard time believing the same exact men who cry for their loneliness and make threads about holding hands with girls are the same men who violently hate women. The users are anonymous and I can see how one might think all the post are from handful of users, but we're talking about thousands and thousands of unique daily posters. Haven't you seen the absolutely disgusting things the anons from this forum has to say about men?

>>7271
>Those are the same men you're telling us to date
I'm not telling you to date a complete maniac, I'm telling you to stop brushing men who don't fit in your standards as literal rotten goods. Shy robot with social anxiety, self-esteem issues, and dating inexperience might come off as weird despite having pure honest intentions, and then they get brushed aside as literal rotten food.
Blew another contact because you were nervous and came off as creep? Whoops, now you are a literal disgusting piece of rotten garbage, isn't that nice. Good luck trying to talk to another girl again knowing that you're considered rotten! That should make you feel more confident.
>It isn't even that they're losers, a majority just hate women.
Again, I'm not telling you to date a maniac. Obviously you don't need to give chances to anyone for whatever personal reasons, I just find it fascinating how there is an endless supply of lonely guys people won't even dare to try because of some retarded memes. Robot say similar memes about fembots and femanons, but you know that those are not all true. Why would you believe the same about robots?

Anonymous 7280

>>7278
I meant both, as I've done. And you shouldn't assume that I don't roleplay as a male, because I do. They're still garbage excuses for human beings generally.

Anonymous 7285

>>7278
I have dated a robot, would not recommend. It was fun at first, he was a nice boy who just had shitty self esteem. But he near flipped once we started dating. I guess he only said yes because he was desperate not because he really liked me. So once he felt confident he dumped me and started chasing Stacies. I've talked to other women from r9k who have had identical experiences. Only mess with robots if you just wanna bang them, don't expect to build a relationship if you can't trust it being built on mutual attraction.

Anonymous 7287

I don't think all of them are misogynistic, there's definitely a big amount of them who just seem lonely, but the problem is finding out who are the ones who deserve a chance and won't try to turn your life into a living hell if you ever break up.

Anonymous 7291

I'm talking to a boy atm and I have no idea what he wants. He gets flirty and sexual and we have good conversations where he tells me how sweet and good he thinks I am. And then some days I get two word replies, if he replies at all. I don't get it. Just tell me how you fucking feel.

Anonymous 7292

>tfw no INFP clingy and shy sticc brown bf
>tfw not able to have him sit on my lap while we watch shitty horror movies
>tfw not able to take him to our shitty local mall and do ridiculous stunts (that may get us kicked out) just to make him laugh
>tfw not able to visit pet stores and the aquarium together to marvel at the animals
>tfw not able to go to the park and feed the ducks and get pecked at by pigeons
>tfw not able to wrestle him and win every time because my lean mass alone outweighs him (but it turns him on)
>tfw not able to meet his family, especially his mother, and eat cool new food (for me) at social gatherings
>tfw not able to draw pictures of him and when he receives them he gets embarrassed
>tfw not able to be surprised when he actually cares about me as a person
>tfw not able to just hold his hand and talk about our deepest concerns and plans for the future
>tfw not able to hang out but all we do is exist next to each other (taking part in our hobbies together, but separately).

Usually my fantasies are about a far off future or just sex shit, but lately I feel especially lonely regarding everyday nonsense.

I'm venting my specific woes here because I'm feeling whiny.

Anonymous 7294

>>7293
sorry I have a bf

Anonymous 7295

>>7293
>dog or cat person?
>hobbies?
>favourite boards?
>how do you see yourself in 10 years?

Anonymous 7296

>>7291
He's probably on his period
Jk but in all seriousness it's not uncommon for anybody to have their own high and low moods-and I mean-moods that don't and shouldn't concern you, at least not at the stage when you're "just talking'.
>>7285
Anon, this is fucking sad…I wholeheartedly agree that not all robots are like that but the chance of finding someone who isn't like that is…well…pretty modest.

Anonymous 7297

>>7293
will you wear lingerie???

Anonymous 7298

>>7295
here ya go

>dog or cat person?

i don't prefer either, but i get along with both of them very well
>hobbies?
drawing, painting, nintendo games, funny things, watching bad movies, gym, hiking, shitposting online
>favourite boards?
this is the first time i've been here so idk
>how do you see yourself in 10 years?
living in a comfy apartment in some big city area with a graphic design job(YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US)

Anonymous 7299


Anonymous 7300

yuru_yuri_kyoko_to…

>>7298
cute. we don't live close, but i wish you good luck.

ps. i meant favourite boards in general

Anonymous 7301

>>7300
but.. how du know where i live

Anonymous 7302

>>7301
i'm from a tiny place in asia, i assume everyone is far away

Anonymous 7303

>>7299
deal breaker for me.
sry

Anonymous 7317

A guy friend told me men don't really like virgins because what they really want is an inexperienced hoe and all the ones who say they want virgins only say that because they are jealous as shit and not because of the girl.

Do you guys think that is true?
The future is bleak.

Anonymous 7321

>>7317
There are millions of types of men and I guarentee you there are those that don't fit into those two catagories. Online spaces designated for those kinds of peopeople will scew your outlook. Never use online as a representation of the wider world.

Anonymous 7325

>>7267
Who cares about them? Why even want an "outcast" boyfriend anyways, clearly they're dysfunctional and rotten it if all of society has agreed they don't belong.

Anonymous 7326

>>7317
Men value purity in a woman.

But dont get too worked up about this issue, 99% of time men aren't going to mind your sexual past unless you are a "well known whore" or something of the likes

Anonymous 7327

>>7325
>clearly they're dysfunctional and rotten it if all of society has agreed they don't belong

Or maybe people hasn't been fair to them.

Dont judge a book by it's cover.

Anonymous 7329

>>7327
>Dont judge a book by it's cover.
What a sad platitude. Why should boys that refuse to grow up or develop any inkling of emotional awareness be given a free pass?
Even if people are unfair to a person, they should work on themselves rather than absolving personal responsibility and blaming "society" for shunning them.

>>7326
What a gross generalization about purity, it is what enforces double-standards of keeping a woman "untouched," while also suggesting that she be a good lay or "experienced."
Though yeah >>7317, your friend is not a good representative of "men," though his shitty ideas are probably common. Just don't bother with guys that fixate on your perceived or actual sexual experience if he wants to be with you as a person.

Anonymous 7330

>>7329
Look at the website and thread you're currently in. Would you stereotype all the women here to be irredeemable, shitty losers? Just because they're complaining about tfw no bf on what's basically female-/r9k/? Or could some of them be decent girls who just have a few surface flaws that make men not give them a chance even though they could be a good partner with the chance?

If not, then you're not really one to be complaining about double standards.

Anonymous 7331

>>7330
Where did this female-/r9k/ even come from, when many anons have talking about being in relationships (without others being all "reee get out normie"). And /r9k/ itself complains about how we're the "crystal thots."

This is one thread about tfw no bf, and I wouldn't say that girls who have a hard time finding a bf are losers.

Lol, you're really coming off as a robo-apologist with the "give sensitive and misunderstood boys a chance!!" Of course, but not if they hang out in a place that is plagued by toxic bullshit (which is why cc is not the female version of /r9k/).

Anonymous 7332

>>7331
nta but nearly every post on the board is male-related, be it loser-mongering, relationshit thread, male-hate or the "how would you be as a male/as a stronger-than-male being/as raped by males etc." garbage from /b/
This is pretty much female /r9k/ by this point
I know this is OT and prolly belongs to /meta/ but can we prohibit male-related posts for a week at least? For a female-centered imageboard it's really annoying

Anonymous 7333

>>7331
forgot to mention the feminism thread

Anonymous 7334

>>7331
Well there's this thread going on, there's currently a "man dislike" thread on /b/, no doubt many more similar threads across the site.

Obviously you'll never find a a perfect mirror of /r9k/ since it's generally easier for women to find sex or relationships and thus you'll never find a group of women as large and vehement about being forever alone/virgins as /r9k/, but I this is about as close as you'll get.

Anonymous 7335

>>7330
There is definitely a respectable amount of anons here who >tfw no bf but I would never compare them to r9k. Someone else said, here or in another thread of this type, that men tend to hate and blame women because of their romantic failures or lack of romantic relationships, whereas women tend to hate themselves for the same, and i think it shows. Even if you give them a try they will most likely hurt you, get bitter or angry if you say no or take longer than 1h to respond, that type of thing. If you want a relationship with a man shy and inexperienced guy make sure he doesn't go on imageboards.
Meanwhile the girls here seem to hate themselves and blame themselves for these things, always thinking they are the problem.

>>7334
Our man dislike thread is so tame and 40% of the posts there are jokes. I think lolcow is closer to r9k when it comes to gender hate, but the amount of sad lonely anons here seems bigger but I don't know.

Anonymous 7336

>>7332 (Me)
sorry I realized I came across as a bit rude but it's pissing me off
Would any mod at least consider what I said?

Anonymous 7337

>>7336
I think you can suggest that, just use meta, but you can always hide the threads too anon.

With the exception of the Feminism thread and the Mild issues with men, I don't think there are any threads like that.

Anonymous 7338

>>7335
I'm sure plenty of /r9k/ hates themselves, and that a lot of the things they say are jokes too. That board has just been around for years and years so the culture has become more extreme with time compared to here.

Also keep in mind the nature of anonymous forums. The loudest and most obnoxious people create the illusion of being the most abundant since they tend to post the most and grab the most attention.

I'm not even the original anon that defended /r9k/ nor am I trying to order everyone here to go out and start dating a robot, I'm just saying that, hypothetically, if you ever met a man who seemed like a decent guy, maybe a bit shy or awkward, and you found out early that he goes on /r9k/, that it'd be a bit unfair to instantly assume he's a serial rapist who keeps tortured women in his basement(or that he wants to do that) or something. That's all.

Anonymous 7340

>>7338
No, you're right about the loud minority. I agree, and I hope we're right and that not all of them are like that.

>>you found out early that he goes on /r9k/, that it'd be a bit unfair to instantly assume he's a serial rapist who keeps tortured women in his basement(or that he wants to do that) or something.

I wouldn't assume anything so bad like that but I would be less comfortable with him.

Anonymous 7341

>>7332
I don't agree with your assessment about the content of threads, especially the degree of vitriol that goes on.
And at least the male-threads are appropriately contained, it doesn't usually spill out into other threads and derail things. (Exception being the unpopular opinions thread, but that goes through cycles of poopstorms)

>>7338
>seemed like a decent guy, maybe a bit shy or awkward, and you found out early that he goes on /r9k/
I wouldn't assume those things, but I would be wary of any notions about women that he had.

Anonymous 7342

>>7341
>it doesn't usually spill out into other threads and derail things
not this one (my fault here)
>I don't agree with your assessment about the content of threads
The assessment is correct, even most of the posts on the vent thread(s) (or /feels/ in general) are relationship/cheating/"testing the waters of this or that boy"/that one crazy ex
>especially the degree of vitriol that goes on
soz, I didn't mean to say we're as hateful as them, I know there's barely any male-hate here, but in terms of post-quality it's no better.

Anonymous 7344

>>7317
There are many type of men, but I believe most men value purity in women. What counts as purity can also have different meanings. I have read that virgin boys prefer virgin girls because they want to experience their first time with someone just as inexperienced to make it more special.

Anonymous 7346

>>7325
What a shitty way to think about people. Are you dating someone because you like them personally, or do you seek to have some kind of validation from society by dating the right type of men that will boost your status? Maybe it's this kind of thinking that drives these men as outcasts.
If you don't fit in narrow and sometimes arbitrary standards, you're no-good and rotten and deserve to be shunned. Is that really how you think? Shame on you.

>>7329
>What a sad platitude. Why should boys that refuse to grow up or develop any inkling of emotional awareness be given a free pass?

There are some issues that cannot be fixed by "growing up", I hope you understand this. We're not talking about disgusting bitter neckbeards who refuse to change their life style, we're talking about men who have slipped out of grid for reasons beyond their control that could be anything from social anxiety to mild astigmatism.

>Even if people are unfair to a person, they should work on themselves rather than absolving personal responsibility and blaming "society" for shunning them.


Normal guy with awkward social skills who has been bullied for all his life might find it hard if not impossible to find a girlfriend. Girls looking down on the awkward guy for being awkward is not going to make his pursuit for romance any easier. I'm not telling you what to do or who to date, but don't you think it's counterproductive to belittle these men who don't fit in society and at the same time expect them to work on things that sometimes are out of their reach?
You don't need to do much, it could be as simple as stop calling awkward men creepy and rotten. If you and your friends single out some poor guy as creepy and rotten simply for being awkward, you're just pushing him further into isolation. You don't know why he is that way, maybe he is just naturally shy, and now you just gave him one more reason not to come out of his shell.

What good does it do to kick those who are already down?

Anonymous 7347

>>7346
Oh no, some loser who spends all his time alone in his bedroom will continue spending all his time alone in his bedroom. How will the world go on.

Are you a robot or something? You should know you can't sit with us.

Anonymous 7348

>>7346
that's what undesirable women do. they spend years bettering themselves on a superficial level. why is it so hard for men to do the same?

Anonymous 7349

>>7347
nta but (s)he's pointing to your standards, not to some isolated examples of NEETs

Anonymous 7351

>>7346
>men who have slipped out of grid for reasons beyond their control that could be anything from social anxiety to mild 'tism
While some issues will not be "fixed," one hopes to manage them for self-development, or whatever one wants out of life. I get that people have their struggles. And most of the time finding any sympathy or help seems unfathomable.

>You don't need to do much, it could be as simple as stop calling awkward men creepy and rotten. If you and your friends single out some poor guy as creepy and rotten simply for being awkward, you're just pushing him further into isolation.

As a shy person who has social anxiety, I know what it's like to feel self-hatred and anguish about being liked by others. As a girl I am acutely aware of the pressure to be desirable, available, and accessible to men. This hypothetical "Normal guy with awkward social skills who has been bullied for all his life" should probably work on himself before seeking out validation from a relationship. Social skills are skills, which means that one can learn to navigate a normie/extroverted world even if one is not naturally good at it.

This seems like an issue to take up with toxic masculinity rather than ask women to tolerate awkward/"perceived as creepy" men?
Why aren't there supportive male spaces??

Anonymous 7352

>>7351
supportive male spaces are places for them to bond over their misogyny

Anonymous 7353

>>7351
Cause feminists protest and get shut down any place that tries.

Anonymous 7354

>>7353
Source pls.

Anonymous 7355


Anonymous 7356

welp it seems as though this thread has degenerated enough without my help

Anonymous 7357

thread871239819349…


Anonymous 7358

>>7352
Even if that's true it's really none of hour business or your place to stop them. How would you feel if men tried to stop women from bonding over 'misandry' with the men being in charge of determing what is considered misandry.

Anonymous 7359

>>7355
because that dude is a misogynist. fuck you're dumb as shit.

Anonymous 7360

>>7358
because go outside that's why, fag

Anonymous 7361

>>7355
I don't know if it's productive or useful to respond to this in earnest, but this is a cherry-picked example. I do not agree with how this protest was carried out, but it isn't evidence that all attempts to have supportive (in the genuine sense, not this "self-improvement through redpill-tactics, gaming socialization stuff") spaces for men are blocked by feminists.

It also relates to how men tend to piggyback onto things feminists are doing by saying "Why won't anyone consider the boys," instead of going out and doing the activist work on behalf of males.

>>7358
Why do men always deflect by changing it to "what if the power dynamic was switched, what then huh??"

Anonymous 7362

>>7355
i didn't even watch this but the fact it wasn't embbed was killing me

Anonymous 7364

>>7348
>that's what undesirable women do. they spend years bettering themselves on a superficial level

Nah, they end up in some female anon imageboard whining and bitching about how all men are terrible.

Anonymous Moderator 7365

No infighting, please.

Anonymous 7367

>>7348
>they spend years bettering themselves on a superficial level

Oh you mean like this thread?

Anonymous 7368

>>7359
That justifies screaming at some random guy's face and calling him scum?

Anonymous 7369

>>7347
Alright, so we're going down this route. True lady couldn't possibly have different views than you. After all, you are the voice of all women and the spearhead of the feminine opinions.

>Oh no, some loser who spends all his time alone in his bedroom will continue spending all his time alone in his bedroom.


Is that all you have to say? I don't think that's all you have to say. It wouldn't be a problem if you let shy loners be shy loners in peace, but you just have to find new ways to bully and ostracize those who are different from you. Would you have these same ideas if there were equal amount of women being left behind from society? I don't think so.

Anonymous 7370

>>7351
>This seems like an issue to take up with toxic masculinity rather than ask women to tolerate awkward/"perceived as creepy" men?

But aren't these awkward men considered creepy because they are not masculine enough in "toxic masculinity" sense? The thing about toxic masculinity is strange because we have all these feminists talk about how masculine stereotypes hurt regular men who can't add up to those macho standards, but also at the same time they look down on men who don't fit in those standards.

It's not even about tolerating awkward shy men, it's about not calling normal shy men as rotten goods just because they're not your type. We wouldn't tolerate this kind of dehumanizig thinking against women, so why do we tolerate it against men?

Anonymous 7371

>>7369
A chunk of men are meant to be left behind every generation, it's nature. Evolution.

Losers removing themselves from the gene pool isn't really anyone's problem but their own. They're just doing to themselves what nature would have done. Like nature auto correcting itself after humans started getting too advanced and defying the natural order.

Anonymous 7372

13a.jpg

>>7370
>>7369
>>7368
>>7367
boi you're really bad at pretending you're a woman

Anonymous 7373

>>7371
A social darwinist on cc? I wonder how do you tolerate all the moralfaggotry then?

Anonymous 7376

>>7369
>>7370
There's a 90% chance you're a robot (poorly) pretending to be a woman.

But in the off chance you're not, and you love /r9k/ so much, why don't you just go over there and share your personal information with everyone who asks, let all the "poor misunderstood" virgins find your social media and real life address and show you what "nice guys" they are deep down.

Anonymous 7378

>>7370
You sound like you're projecting. Generally feminists who see a problem with toxic masculinity aren't going to date those who are toxically masculine, and the feminists that I know date regular guys, ones that aren't assholes who expect a virgin bride.
Society will always value strong and masculine men, but a masculine man does not a toxic make.

Anonymous 7379

>>7378
I thought "toxic masculinity" was about raping and molesting, not about wanting a virgin bride

Anonymous 7380

>>7379
Just a side note that there's an in-between of awkward-non masculine and toxic masculine.

Anonymous 7381

>>7380
what is not masculine about wanting a virgin bride?

Anonymous 7390

>>7381
Jesus, are you a dude? You're fixating on shit that's not the point.
>expecting a virgin bride
As opposed to wanting one.

Anonymous 7391

>>7379
Also no, that's not what toxic masculinity is. Behaviour that normalises men to dumb themselves down, to hyper-focus on sex and status, sleep around because it's what the boys do, not show any of their feelings, abuse women because theyre weaker, etc etc

Anonymous 7392

>>7381
>>7381
It shows insecurity, weakness, or mindlessness, there's a reason why men with a madonna/whore complex are mocked and avoided, especially by virgin women

Obviously its fine if you dont want to date someone who's had like 200 sex partners, but expecting nothing less than a virgin or treating a woman lessly if she isn't is retarded and will only guarantee you lonely and bitter forever

Anonymous 7395

>>7392
Wanting one is pretty normal, ideally right? Im pretty sure who you're responding to is a guy because they're unable to understand the difference between feeling entitled to a clean good woman as opposed to simply liking that idea.

Anonymous 7396

>>7395
>women who arent virgins aren't good and clean
What if they got raped? What's so dirty about sex that it makes a woman bad and contaminated, what if she did it with only long term partners, especially since men are known to lose their shit and constantly pressure women into sex but when she does it she's dirty and bad

Like I said, I understand if you don't want someone whos been around, but acting as if sex "ruins" women says a lot about you and your sex life, and frankly,as a virgin, I would stray away from any man who thinks having sex makes women dirty and bad

Anonymous 7397

thread891.gif


Anonymous 7405

Sooooo, anyone got any more no bf feels that don't involve arguing?

Anonymous 7407

>>7405
A guy at work gave me a hug a few weeks ago and I never realized just how male-touch-starved I was until then. Even if he's gay and I'm not attracted to him at all, the only person that hugs me is my mom and when it's a guy it's just…different.

so
>tfw no bf to hug tightly and probably cry into

Anonymous 7409

>>7378
>Generally feminists who see a problem with toxic masculinity aren't going to date those who are toxically masculine

The whole idea of toxic masculinity is so vague it seems to be just another buzzword to be thrown around when feminists can't come up with proper explanations to why they think something is bad. Most people don't like mean and evil people, that's a given, but why lump it together with masculinity? Being an asshole is not exclusive for men you know.

I'm talking about when feminists foam how the ideal male form is restrictive to men, yet these feminists absolutely despise men who don't fit in that male form. You can see those kind of opinions in this very thread. Men having problems is a joke, something to make fun of, they're memes. But they would never make that kind of comments about women's issues. Getting pushed out of society is not a laughing matter.

For the record, I don't think there is anything wrong in liking masculine macho men, them being really macho doesn't mean they're bad men. But to bully men who can't reach to the same level, call them rotten, call them evil when they haven't done anything wrong? That's absolutely despicable, and I suggest anyone holding those thoughts to take a good look in the mirror and do some serious soul searching.

Anonymous 7410

>>7376
>There's a 90% chance you're a robot (poorly) pretending to be a woman.

And there's a 100% chance you're a misogynist who is angered when women don't fall in line with your extremely narrow view of what women are like. Fuck you.

>But in the off chance you're not, and you love /r9k/ so much, why don't you just go over there and share your personal information with everyone who asks


Now you're just being wilfully ignorant and acting like a little baby. I have posted my information to r9k and made some very good friends. Yes, even a boyfriend. Of course you have to weed out lots of strange people, but that applies to all around the internet and in real life too. I didn't post my face, just my skype, and even then in selected few small threads to avoid making a huge circus about it.

>let all the "poor misunderstood" virgins find your social media and real life address and show you what "nice guys" they are deep down.


Is that what happened to you? I don't think so. You sound like someone who has never talked to a man in their whole life and gets their whole world view from teen comedies. How are you any different from robots who believe every woman hating meme they see on r9k? Do you think your sexist memes are better than their sexist meme because you get your sexist memes from a different site?
Heavens help you, it must be very stressful to live in constant bitter mode. Grow up.

Anonymous 7411

internalized misog…

>>7372
yea fuck me for not thinking like a real™ woman™

Anonymous 7413

>man-hating threads in a female online space
>women defend men and see men as a varied group of people
>women tell other women that it's unhealthy to generalize men

>female-hating threads in a male online space

>all women are roasties, gold diggers or screechy feminists, no exceptions hahahaha

Anonymous 7414

>>7413
That anonymous sure is a resourceful user, he literally posts and creates all threads and holds all the opinions in the world at the same time!

No but seriously. You do understand that the posts and threads in r9k are not made by one person, right? It's dishonest to tag 4chan or r9k as male online space, that is simply not true. You are also mistaken from the them of this thread, this is not a man-hate thread. Well, at least it wasn't supposed to be a man-hate thread, but hopefully this thread will demonstrate that women too can be bitter and irrational loners.

Anonymous 7416

>>7414
>That anonymous sure is a resourceful user, he literally posts and creates all threads and holds all the opinions in the world at the same time!
Where did I imply this? And no, it wasn't supposed to be one but it turned into a man-hate thread towards the end.

Anonymous 7417

>>7416
>Where did I imply this?

In your post. Even when there are woman-hate threads in r9k (which there are none at the moment btw) the threads are populated by maybe handful of anons, some of them disagreeing with the thread content.
Let this thread be a lesson for us all, things are not as simple as your favorite feminist blog may suggest.

Anonymous 7418

1482477470527.png

>>7413
Comparing our "man hating" threads to r9k misogyny ones is ridiculous and a huge reach. Ours are tame as fuck, I wouldn't even call them man hating. We do have women defending men even here, yea, but r9k has its ~~whiteknights~~ too

Anonymous 7419

>>7413
More like
>man-hating threads in a female online space
>men from /r9k/ show up anyways when they're not allowed and pretend to be women and try to convince people they're not actually bad sexists while frequenting the most sexist place in the world

Anonymous 7428

>>7419
Oh here we go again. More like
>misogynist women turning against other women for not being man-hating bitches
Sometimes I think feminists and feminist minded people are the worst woman-haters. At least when robots hate women they still acknowledge them as women, but when women hate women they strip their femininity out of them as if they're not worthy of being called women. You make me sick.

Anonymous 7430

>>7428
Most of /r9k/ doesn't even acknowledge women as human. And yet you defend them and say women who take offense to being dehumanized are worse? Lol not even sure what to say to that.

Anonymous 7437

chicken-chan.png

>>7411
I like you anon.

Anonymous 7441

>>7430
>Most of /r9k/ doesn't even acknowledge women as human
>Most of /r9k/
>Most

Most of the wimbloboogleys don't even acknowledge that wammabogohobs can't insert the zobagrabos in the jonochong system. How crazy is that? I can't believe someone would just tubbagona the henagorgons with that kind of lopagorgor!

Start using your own head instead of just blindly parroting shit you overhead from someone else. You are better than this.

Anonymous 7442

1528351773758.jpg

Stop derailing this thread by talking about /r9k/ pls

Anonymous 7449

>>7428
>>7428
>women hate women they strip their femininity out of them as if they're not worthy of being called women. You make me sick.
And where have you seen this? Is it when bots refer to women as females and men as men in the same sentence, or "femoids" or their high standard of femininity, calling everyone who doesn't look like a doll a trap? Literally give me an example of this because I've only ever seen men strip women of their femininity

Anonymous 7450

being celibate, or at the very least, single is underrated tbh.

from personal experience, being in a relationship only looks fun when you aren't in one. once you /are/ in one, suddenly you realize the things you took for granted when being single, such as:
> not having to worry about how your partner would feel about anything
> engaging in schadenfreude while your ho friends in relationships cry for the nth time about being left pregnant by their babydaddies
> not having to worry about appearance or etiquette and stuff like that; you're not trying to attract anyone
> being able to indulge and fully devote yourself to hobbies and careers that a partner might object to
> only having to look out for yourself
> being able to focus on your personal goals without some banshee REEEEEing why you're not home at 11, when really you're just at work
> not being distracted by sexual wiles of others
> no need to impress potential partners as well as their friends and family
> no drama in general
> being able to do whatever you want, generally

(also i really don't like that kind of stuff, but for some swinger types, they'd like being able to have casual flings and stuff like that)

Anonymous 7455

>>7449
Look at this very thread. Anon here makes a comment that is not completely bitter and full of hate against men; other anons immediately suspect if she's even a woman. Considering the rules of this imageboard, I think it's safe to assume everyone here is woman by default. If you see spooky men around every corner and in everything you dislike, that's on you.

>Is it when bots refer to women as females and men as men in the same sentence, or "femoids" or their high standard of femininity


I've seen anons here refer to men as males, women as females, etc. Get over yourself, now you're just grasping straws. What even is your point here? Do two wrongs make a right? Because you saw some pathetic random robot say something mean about women and therefore you declare war on all men?

Stop with these retarded attempts to justify your embarrassing bitter world view.

Anonymous 7457

>>7450
all true. I guess that people who have never dated don't see the downsides because people hardly ever discuss them to begin with. it's very easy to focus on the good things and forgetting the things you mentioned. If you really value your privacy and have little to no patience to work on your appearance or go out when you don't want to, etc these things can get to you p fast.


>>7455
the thread was finally getting on track and you started to detail it again. Stop. If you want to talk about the topic make a thread. I am sure there are enough anons here willing to discuss it with you.

Anonymous 7461

42582458.png


Anonymous 7467

>>7455
Someone claiming you're a bot =/= WOMEN STRIPPING YOU OF YOUR FEMININITY BECAUSE IM NOT A MAN HATTER


Men come to this board all the time and make comments like those, its an anonymous image board, its not like she said you're a unicorn or bigfoot or anything, it doesn't make her ~crazy~ that a common occurrence here, people are often suspicious of when someone shows signs of, which you did


>I've seen anons here refer to men as males, women as females

And? I've seen some pretty misogynistic women, I've only ever seen women refer men as males when men do it, its a million times more common for men to call women females, and then men, in the same sentence, its not "men and females" its men and women, its just a more respectful term


You cry that anons are stripping your femininity by claiming youre a bot larping, which happens here a lot, then when I point out actual stripping of femininity, you cry and tell me to get over myself


>Because you saw some pathetic random robot say something mean about women and therefore you declare war on all men?

Those innocent wittle bots who are just saying mean things are literally killing people, stalking women, finding random women to terrorize and stalk her family and shit, at least man hating anons are the only ones actually only saying mean things, bots and incels are harmful and mentally insane, why you choose to defend them then handmaiden them from the big mean crazy women is beyond me.

Anonymous 7471

>>7467
that guy is a troll, ignore imo.

I'm similar to the girl in OP, I have a bf but he lives far away and got over me a long time ago (I never got over him, still obsessed) and people tell me to break up and go for another guy, but I know it would just end the same exact way. I have a history of mental problems and luckily all the people I know IRL have told me accurately not to test my luck by going for another guy. I will always be way more into him than he is into me but eh whatever.

I think a male version of me would hate all moids (do we call them bots on here? I'm new), but I see it as just a fact of life. I fell in love and my DNA test showed I'm an unusually high oxytocin producer. Couple that in with me being a woman and that means that I'm an extreme oxytocin producer and was destined by the DNA of every cell in my body to only ever fall in love once. Slaves like me are unluckier than single girls because we can never be free, even if the guy doesn't provide anything for us or even like talking to us or hanging out with us at all.

Anonymous 7472

1501934818748.jpg

>>7467
>Those […] who are just saying mean things are literally killing people, stalking women, finding random women to terrorize and stalk her family

Totally not making shit up, nope



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ / Discord ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / cgl / x / nsfw ]