[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/feels/ - Advice & Venting

Talk about relationships of all kinds, ask for advice, or just vent
Name
Email

Email will be public
Subject
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog


Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 04/27/2021

birb.gif

Anonymous 108299[Reply]

why would you even want a relationship like what is the point of it?
78 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109857

>>109848
If you think this kind of board is an isolated phenomena you need to visit other women's spaces online. It's the tip of the iceberg. Sure it's slightly dead but I know places that sound the same with millions of members.

>One of the best exercises a person can do is trying to see the life through the perspective of someone else, having actual empathy, not seeing others as enemies or inferior, but as victims of their environment, people that have their own opinions and beliefs due to circumstances most outside their control, people who could very well be you if you lived through their side of the things.


I can have empathy from a distance moid but I won't get sucked into your loneliness sobstory, trying to school me why bliss in solitude is bad. You just want to stick your dick in at the end of the day. I'm not interested in that or love. The tradeoff isn't valuable to me. Ypu just have to learn to accept it that some people aren't motivated by relationships much, shrug.

Anonymous 109858

I want a relationship because I want to have sex with woman I trust, I guess.
Imo, romantic relationship doesn't differ much from close friendship, besides first one involving sex in it. You get same trust, same closeness, both physical(cuddles, hugs, handholding and other nonsexual physical activities) and spiritual, same likeliness of minds, same love (actual love, not just desire to shag someone).
Kek at moids ITT trying to convince women that having sex with them on constant basis is true love. That's bullshit, if you want true love, seek close female friendship.

Anonymous 109865

>>109856
>Crab advice from bitter anon. Everything else is a cope from lack of love.

>Like being a workaholic or treating pets like your child.


Could you scream any louder how much you need to get your dick wet :l

Men are stupid af if they think it's not burdensome to be with a massive amount of them. It is absolutely burdensome and hellish and it's as simple as not wanting to endure most of them. No amount of love replaces peace in living free.

Anonymous 109870

Tumblr_l_263766142…

>>109856
>Crab advice from bitter anon. Everything else is a cope from lack of love.
>Like being a workaholic or treating pets like your child.


Rofl.. are you here to make yourself extra depressed? Cause I'm pretty sure moidposting this way incessantly on cc is how you make yourself depressed.

Anonymous 109896

>>109870
They're all horrified by the plummeting birth rates that don't seem to be going anywhere. They know they're a ball and chain.



f7f160c7db0b7469ce…

Anonymous 109755[Reply]

Am I pick me or a bad person for this? I was in a band (I play guitar) with a friend since 2023, nothing ever happened between us and we were just friends, until something happened recently. He started having a girlfriend and I really didn't see a problem because we were simply seeing each other to talk for the project, but apparently it bothered her because she started to say false horrible things about me and saying them behind my back, then i see my friend had unfollowed me on Instagram and he was no longer responding to me for like 1 week. I spoke to him to find out what was happening but he only told me that his girlfriend didn't let him have female friends and he simply blocked me. I'm really angry about this because she acuses me false things with my other friends saying that i want to "steal her boyfriend". She blocked me also after that.
I am really angry because i do nothing wrong and i just wanted to create music.
I feel sad also because i know more cases like that.
2 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109762

>>109756
I remember when i try to be friends with a girl and a few minutes after i talked to her,she post a story saying "i am scared of making new friends because all the girls wants to steal my boyfriend" and the funniest things is that her bf its a fucking crackhead with yellow teeth and bald lol.
Why this trend about being so territorial and mean with other girls?

Anonymous 109770

>>109762
>>109759
Consumerism pushes people to be emotional and to listen to their every whims (because the more desire the have, the more they'll consume impulsively). Eventually, that behaviour expands to relationships which are nowadays commodified like everything else.
It's not easy remaining sane in the midst of fools.

Anonymous 109831

>>109755
If you had a boyfriend, would you be okay with him seeing another girl quite often by themselves? Wouldn't you want him to prioritize his relationship with you over a friend he made only a year ago?
Be honest

Anonymous 109838

>>109831
We only met to create music and with other peopl,never alone. And what is the purpose of creating those false rumors? He simply can told me that he didn't want to see me anymore and that's it. Also, why would you ruin your partner's project just for selfish intentions? sounds very controlling

Anonymous 109861

>>109838
You're not answering the question, how would you feel if you had a boyfriend and he would get defensive over meeting in private a girl strange to you? It's easy to see this from the party's pov who doesn't have a stronger boundary to him, put yourself in her place.



GEl-NR5aUAAk9FV.jp…

Wanting to die Anonymous 109723[Reply]

I often want to kill myself after getting gaslighted by other women online like there's literally no hope, women who are different always get punished and can't ever express their minds freely
6 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109788

>>109723
Grow thicker skin jesus fuck

Anonymous 109794

>>109723
i mean that’s part of being on the internet and life in general. people are not going to always agree with you and can be especially cruel online. just gotta learn to ignore it

Anonymous 109812

>>109782
You should ask yourself why you choose to complain about it on one of the less compassionate places in the world.

Anonymous 109814

>>109812
Stop making excuses for the tyranny.

Anonymous 109826

>>109814
I'm stating a fact, not excusing anything. Imageboards are not compassionate places, yet she chooses to complain about Nonas lacking compassion here. I don't think entertaining her neurosis is gonna help her; she needs to see reality.



Screenshot 2023-12…

Am I boned? Anonymous 107224[Reply]

10 posts and 6 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 107287

Wonders.jpg

>>107280
I don't know why but I don't like that guy, especially anyone who calls himself "healthy gamer" and "gg".

Borderline symptoms are not treatable, nona. You just get better at masking it. I think that the gold standard for treating BPD is something similar to that of a Scientology Cult. I've taken this from a book:

>Below is a snapshot of the symptoms that are most likely to improve over time:

>Impulsive, risky behaviors, including self-harm and suicide attempts
>Severe paranoid thinking Unstable, stormy
>relationships and the tendency to place extreme demands on other people

>And here is a snapshot of the symptoms that are least likely to improve over time:

>Some emotional symptoms, such as depression, anxiety, anger, sadness, guilt, and emptiness
>Dissociative episodes and negative beliefs about oneself or the world
>Fears of abandonment and difficulties tolerating being alone

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

Anonymous 107288

>>107287
I forgot to say this.
Eg. What they mean by reducing self-harm is they don't exactly make you become someone who never self-harms, but they teach you how to use a red marker and red paint to draw lines all over your body that makes your mind think that you've self-harmed yourself.

Anonymous 107289

>>107285
You shouldn't give up hope. That could change.
>>107287
>You just get better at masking it.
Learning how to cope with the more destructive symptoms isn't a bad idea. If there are testimonies out there from patients whose symptoms have improved in any or all aspects, then its worth it for someone to see this and try to find a way to get better.
>Nona, but aren't schizoids supposed to feel that chronic emptiness in them all the time?
You don't have to meet all the symptoms to get diagnosed. I don't feel pleasure in a lot of things but I wouldn't describe it as emptiness, hopeless, or void-like.

Anonymous 107292

tp15qd6dus0a1.jpg

>>107289
I wanted to say something pessimistic about how it's tiresome having to cope every day and all the help I see online is about dunking my head in an ice bowl or how to recognize what an angry face looks like so I don't imagine that someone is angry at me but… you're right, nona. I don't think it's enough but all these coping techniques are surely better than nothing, sometimes even death.

Anonymous 109745

Screenshot 2024-02…

>>107224
I dont know. ive done this twice, different results



1705300387354589.j…

self loathing Anonymous 109603[Reply]

Does anyone have any advice on how to cope with self hatred? I can't even function anymore because every single second of every single day I'm thinking about how much I hate myself or fantasizing about being someone else. I'm really at the end of my rope.
7 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109646

>>109603
Maybe it takes practice, but I do not attach myself to my thoughts. My mind has been much quieter in recent years.

Anonymous 109665

>>109603
I used to hate myself too Nona.
Honestly, just one day you get sick of it and decide to do something about it, at least that was the case for me.
Know that you're probably not an irredeemable monster, and you know yourself best; work on what you're lacking in.

Anonymous 109680

I must stop thinking of myself as a person

Anonymous 109684

>>109680
Or we gnc's could just stick all of you faggots in a gaschamber ?

I'm tired of breathing the same air as you femcel masochist filth. I used to try and try to be sympathetic and understanding but you go back to shitty men and abuse yourselves in perpetuity. Kicking your pathetic asses down the street eternally for performance feminity which makes you act sound and post like corpses anyway

Stop pretending like its is worth anything real, kicking yourself down the street with it every damn day of your life.

just get at the back of the line where you're so desperate to be anyways, I guess.

I have no sympathy anymore none whatsoever faggots

Anonymous 109688




F3FE70C1-B603-4F94…

I’m tired of being lonely Anonymous 105579[Reply]

I’m the most talkative of my friend group, I take care of everyone else’s issues and look out for all of them. I’m not seen. Nobody notices the work I put in just to help everyone else out.

All of my friends have someone to date, whether it’s a boy or a girl.

I can’t find myself being in love with anyone who wants me.

Every person who has had a crush on me has been rejected in which I never truly loved them. I love those who do not give me the effort I deserve, who treat me as something lower than them.

I’ve been quiet about my personal issues all my life, staying as a shut-in the entire summer without talking to anyone I know irl. I’m so lonely and it’s tiring. I cant romanticize this life.
14 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109658

>>109657
You can't make everyone like you. And thankfully you can avoid most human bs by staying indoors !

Anonymous 109659

>>109648
Have you asked them to?

Anonymous 109667

>>105579
I feel you, nona

Although I have a few close friends but none of them truly feel like someone I can converse with or connect with deeply. I know it sounds arrogant but my friends bore me a lot. I have not met anyone who matches my need for intellectual/verbal stimulation, those that did eventually left my life.

Anonymous 109673

>>109667
Most people are not only underestimulating. They can be torture to be around. I mean like actual torture, taking cheap shots
at everything and everyone. Staying in shitty relationships and making you listen to the gory details. Then proceeding to be tedious and nauseating. It is no ones obligation to enjoy most human interaction. This should be rule of life no. 1. It's so much better to live intentionally and low key hated. Being mildly hated is supremely liberating because people stop nagging you and fucking around with you and you start doing whatever you want to spite them.

Anonymous 109678

>>109673
It should just kind of be accepted and embraced in life that you'll be hated. If you aren't hated in some way I think you're doing something wrong. People hate what makes them question reality. Usually a woman enjoying her life triggers that the most. If you think moids will fill the happiness hole in your life and not seek and destroy it lmao



IMG_3918.jpeg

Anonymous 109577[Reply]

My OCD is so bad I just paid $90 for a vet to tell me my dog is perfectly fine and extremely healthy for her age. I went in the car and cried cause I was so relieved.
How do you challenge or soothe yourself when you get obsessive thoughts?
1 post omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109596

>>109595
I do go to therapy
Your ocd thoughts don’t just magically go away

Anonymous 109598

>>109596
not with that defeatist attitude

Anonymous 109602

dont ban me for silly reasons like this again OP

Anonymous 109619

>>109596
Sure but shouldn't your therapist be teaching you coping strategies?

Anonymous 109675

>>109598
Not at all
You can reduce them, With therapy and medication. But you’re still going to get them. Be more mindful of stupid shit you say.
>>109602
Maybe don’t say stupid shit
>>109619
She does and she says that what I did was completely fine. There’s no harm in making sure my dogs are okay for my own peace of mind. I also take medication for intrusive thoughts as well doesn’t mean they just poof disappear.



6DF8AA17-B40B-48E4…

What is actually wrong with you? Anonymous 109642[Reply]

I often describe myself as a “femcel” to people I meet online/to people I detect to also be overly online. I don’t really see this as a negative/entitled term as an incel, but more I struggle with being a woman but don’t believe in becoming trans to cope with it.
What’s stopping you from looking/like behaving like a normal woman? Do people detect something off with you “quick”?

This is me:
> I didn’t really learn makeup as a teen and didn’t really bother until my early 20s. Although I know outside beauty is the main factor in how people judge you, I wish this wasn’t the case and I hate to wear it except on occasions I would feel uncomfortable NOT to wear it
> general sense of perpetual inferiority due to being the ugly duckling in my childhood
> no long lasting female friends, female friends I have had have only lasted a few months. I blame this on a masculine mentality/ autism and not being able to understand how to comfort upset women or fit in to their cliques. Most of my female friendships have ended in a harsh betrayal but I can’t say that’s a woman’s problem. Nowadays most “normie” or “quirky normie“ girl I avoid out of fear of being manipulated
> preference towards male friends. It’s the snake that eats its own as male friends, even when not actively pursuing you, assert a sense of ownership over you and feel betrayed if you dare live your own life. But they are also easier to talk to for obvious reasons if you can mask a small bit. They lure you in with a facade that they care about you as a person but if you don’t want to be their trophy gf, you’re nothing but a burden
> ironically an addiction to feeling wanted, but live my life friendless now for my own good
> substance abuse- many things and all my fault
> little connection to my family who are fucked up in the own family drama and the presence I have given them once/twice a year for the last 5 years has only made it worse for them
> undiagnosed autism that makes the socialisation aspect of work unbearable and I am shit at following instructions if it isn’t structured like a wikihow guide

Where has it all went wrong for you?
5 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109661

>>109642
In the end I want things men can't give me, so they're irrelevant to me. I really hate how ugly they are compared to women, which kills my interest even more. I don't think these are flaws I think I'm blessed to be so free of their bullshit.

Anonymous 109662

>>109642
i mean i can try to pin it on various events and external circumstances but there are people with the same set of cards who do fine. so i'm sure there's some genetic aspect to it as well.
first of all i moved around a lot as a kid, so never had a lot of friends. i got used to it, and although i felt lonely, the idea of changing the status quo was almost worse because it was unpredictable. i'm not sure why but i've always - i mean always, since i can remember - been afraid of people and just generally an extremely fearful person. i spent a couple years in teenagerhood not attending school and i think that impacted my social development in a permanent way. and it's not just 'social anxiety', i've been told more than once that my first impression is as a very weird person.
so where did it all go wrong? idk probably when some family issues reached a zenith among other things and i basically stopped functioning as a social person. i am doing ok now but still lonely lol. i genuinely have no idea how to talk to people on the most basic level. i have no idea how it works. if anyone read my blogposting and related to it, that's great.

Anonymous 109663

>>109642
oh and this is particularly about being a woman it seems. ok i'm not great at that either. i hate being a woman. i hate how condescending men are when they 'like' you even if theyre stupid. being attractive to them reduces you to nothing

Anonymous 109664

I've gone so long without any kind of relationship and I've isolated myself for most of my life.
Now even if I can get a relationship, I wouldn't even be able to do it right.

Anonymous 109666

> What’s stopping you from looking/like behaving like a normal woman?

I have ocd, cptsd and severe anxiety due to severe childhood trauma. I don’t have any family that genuinely cares about my well being. It has taken me decades of shadow work to even be slightly comfortable with forming close friendships with others but I still self sabotage a LOT when it comes to romantic relationships. I require so much of space and have a great need for solitude. I fall out of love in every relationship and I often experience limerence for other people and feel immensely guilty all the time while in a relationship. I don’t think I’m capable of being with anyone without hurting myself and the other person. I’m starting to make peace with the fact that I’m probably going to spend my elderly days dyingalone kek. Just spent the night sobbing over the fact that these are the cards I’ve been dealt with. Fuck it all

> Do people detect something off with you “quick”?

Usually the ones that do are mentally ill themselves. The wounded recognises the wounded.



essay writing.jpeg

essay writing and absurdism Anonymous 109611[Reply]

in most american schools, you will have to write an essay many, many times. i can distinctly remember how tedious english classes were in teaching kids how to write a "proper" essay, and that the way in which you communicate your idea/argument/whatever has to be both compelling to read, and logically cohesive. sometimes i feel like taking high school english is just a weird pipeline to creating ideologically radical manifesto writers.

even on the internet i see the remnants of high school english, because everything has to be about something "meaningful" and useful to society. very few people gravitate towards the idea of how absurd the whole process of finding "meaning" in everything is in the first place. realizing absurdism is uncomfortable for people to feel, and why is that? it's uncomfortable for me too frankly, and so i just keep waiting for someone or something to snap me out of it. does anyone feel the same?

anyways, i guess the whole point of this post is: do you think a /nosubject/ board benefits or harms imageboards? why or why not?

Anonymous 109612

giphy-3636585961.g…

>a weird pipeline to creating ideologically radical manifesto writers.
I don't think practicing proper expression leads to radicalism, I don't understand how you got that idea.
>very few people gravitate towards the idea of how absurd the whole process of finding "meaning" in everything is in the first place
Have you heard about religion?
>does anyone feel the same?
pic related

Anonymous 109618

>>109611
I say something stupid to my friends, it doesn't matter. I say something smart to my friends, it doesn't matter either. Everyone laughs or no one laughs, I live or I die, I succeed or I fail; it doesn't matter. This is liberating. I do what I do because I know I don't have to. If I didn't know that I didn't have to do something, then my doing/not doing the thing would be entirely outside of my control. Absurdism is the antidote to mass hypnosis.

Anonymous 109635

>>109618
people like the pursuit of meaning though. it feels good. it only becomes bad and full of regret when you harm others in doing so.



Screenshot 2023-12…

Reasons I should or shouldn't leave my bf... Anonymous 106688[Reply]

>my boyfriend is in the military, conservative, and christian
>I sell acid and grow weed, am a Marxist, and atheist

so, lets begin at the… beginning shall we?

First of all, I'm dedicated to seeing the capitalist system fall apart. I encourage everyone I know to make income in a way that isnt taxable, and help them find ways to survive without being a slave to the system. I am dedicated to seeing all military become obsolete, solving world hunger, legalizing all drug use, doing something about the climate crisis, etc.

When as a conservative, he does not care about any of this. Usually when he speaks his opinions I am just fucking infuriated, and I hate the military so ofc I hate knowing he's in the military. The only good thing about it is that I find the thickheadedness that comes with being stupid enough to be a conservative to be cute.

Earlier I clarified for him that I don't support the military, I don't support capitalism, and I don't support Christianity, and just made sure he knows I AM completely dedicated to my beliefs and will never get a "real" job where I pay taxes because I feel its inherently wrong, because he suggested I find a mcjob instead of selling weed and acid. He kinda squirmed at me saying that but accepted it I think.

I just feel like its going to cause lots of problems down the road though. I love him. I just don't know if this is sustainable or I am setting myself up for lots of trouble down the road. He is really sweet though and it really shows how much he loves me that he's able to see past all our differences and but I wonder, if this could really continue working out forever…
36 posts and 3 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 109319

>>108952
Whatever good ideas Marxism may have had in the beginning were certainly lost when it made the transition into the rabid retardation that is Marxism-Leninism

Anonymous 109322

>>109319
Marxism never had any good ideas. Or rather, its "good" ideas were always downstream of dialectic materialism which is about as good at describing and predicting real-life phenomena as reading the Bible is. It's antithetical to the very idea of science and its "bad" applications are still perfectly in line with its internal logic.

Anonymous 109330

>>107039
Obviously not everything within the realm of politics falls into that category, but teenage "political compass" absolutely does. You're kidding yourself if you think all of these people truly believe in the random words they spout, and you will fail to see what is actually going on.

Anonymous 109375

>>108827
good for you!

Anonymous 109634

0b9b919b6e2ad49401…

breaking up with some1 just bcuz of their beliefs is silly , nona! Love is love , your silly politics shouldn't get in the way of it. c:



[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]