Do you guys have any easy healthy recipes I can just make for food all week?
At this point I feel like I'm pretty good at cooking and general spice mixes for various cuisines, I'm trying to get more vegetables into my diet.
Today I made a ton of burritos!
Use a pot if you want to make a lot:
1. Sautée one diced onion until browned
2. Add in diced tomato, cook a lil bit
2.5 Dump in cumin, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, spicy, tiny bit of nutmeg, lots of love
3. Add julienned peppers (I usually buy a ton of these frozen)
4. Add quartered zucchini slices, cauliflower, and mushrooms cut up into VERY SMALL pieces (I hate mushrooms and this makes things taste really savory)
5. Add two cans of beans! Also tofu! (Add in meat of choice if you'd like)
6. Let it cook for a bit, ADD CILANTRO, and then add into tortillas (I use low carb ones!)
7. Freeze, microwave when ready to eat. <33Post too long. Click here to view the full text.