Make women stronger at a cost Anonymous 169460[Reply]
You met a genie, but instead of getting to wish for anything you would like, you can wish for just one thing and get to choose if you want it or not.37 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.
Do you want women to be the physically stronger sex? Sounds like easy answer, but to keep things balanced you also need to give moids some other attribute in which they become objectively superior to compensate for their loss of strength. Once you wish for it, history plays out again from the start with this change until today.
- Superior health (women die around 50 or 60 while men live to 100 on average)
- Superior intellect (men have 20 iq points more then women on average)
- Immense charm (men are now more attractive, women have higher libido then men and simp for them the same way OnlyFans moids do now)
- Moral superiority (men act like saints, stay loyal and generally are never evil, while women act like complete thugs and rape. But unlike in this timeline, the morally superior sex has religion system and entire society centred around how good they are and how evil women are, guilting women into infighting)
- bigger numbers (there are 2,5 men for every woman)
- smaller numbers (there are 3 women per one men, however you must choose 2 more positive attributes)
- witchcraft (magic is real, you can learn it, but only moids can utilise it)
Discuss why you chose these positives, and also if you would even want the wish in the first place or tell the genie to fuck off.
Not seeing much point in any of this if men still have an advantage.
>society centred around how good they are and how evil women are, guilting women into infighting
??? That's just now in any non-atheistic culture, except men are the thugs and rapists while guilting women.
Why not just give women more financial dominance? That seems like a smarter way to correct the power dynamic than make it a game of physical attributes.
>>169460>men are now more attractive>bigger numbers (there are 2,5 men for every woman)
Makes sense too. You can already build up muscles with training in this world but you cannot learn witcraft, I tried.
You don't read properly. Once you make the wish, the entire human history restarts from the beginning with these attributes. Doing any of these changes on modern society wont do anything really. Instead the thread is asking what would you choose as the starting attributes before civilization even started, and how will these attributes change the course of society.
If women would be stronger, they could have been the military which controlled most of the power in ancient societies, thus giving women more wealth for example.
Strength today is overrated for sure, and even throughout history. It was mostly to spark alternative history debate instead of contemplating about how some attributes are useless today and other are more useful