[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/b/ - Random

Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)


Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 04/27/2021

1669374929389418.j…

TERFposting #35 Anonymous 269991

Anonymous 270003

cf122cac9716749558…

First for male-hating dogs.

Anonymous 270111


Anonymous 270112

Does anyone else think the current trans shit is reaching an extinction burst?

Anonymous 270122

>>270112
I dunno. Maybe? I dont even know what is going on in the trans community anymore or the world in general anymore.

Anonymous 270124

>>270122
same i've checked out of everything tbh

Anonymous 270231

>>269991
it's funny to me how a lot of trannies love video games that have a large male fanbase. u see them argue about which Civilization game is best or easter eggs in Fallout games. like can't they be better at hiding their maleness?
I'm not saying that females can't play those games, it's just that why would trannies wanna play those games if they don't wanna be associated with any male stuff

Anonymous 270255

>>270124
Same nowadays my dream life would be living in a small house in the middle of nowhere, growing my own food and my only contact with society would be when I get to the nearby town to buy necessities every month or so

Anonymous 270256

>>270255
imagine this not being your dream from the get go kek

Anonymous 270288

>>270287
is that an axewound

Anonymous 270300

>>270288
it does not look like a true and honest female vagina. i think one of the spammers posted it

Anonymous 270330

>>270329
idk who this is.

Anonymous 270331

>>270329
Ok you are gay we get it

Anonymous 270332

>>270329
>We are not attractive enough to an incel retard
Oh no what will we do… It's OVER ladies

Anonymous 270340

>>270333 spoiler!!

Anonymous 270343

>>270329
That's a man and you are supa gae

Anonymous 270344

why is there a seething incel troon literally shitting up the board? I really think we need a war draft specifically for incels and TIMs. Front of the line.

Anyways I literally just talked to a girl online and she said at 14 she was spammed dick pics by a grown ass woman THAT SHE KNEW IRL. I politely explained to her that if someone is sending you pictures of their cock they are a man and need to be prosecuted for sexually assaulting a minor. It's really upsetting to know this shit is happening and people will STILL respect the pronouns of their male assailant.

I fucking hate this world for blindly accepting trans people. Women have been literally raped and murdered 100000000x more than trannies but trans people can earn pity points by threatening suicide.

Anonymous 270352

_I wouldn_t exactl…

>>270344
>trans people

Anonymous 270372

>i hate troons
>b-b-but this 46 years old scrote cosplaying a young girl is fine cause he looks good
Fuck off ew

Anonymous 270402

>>270377
tbh I don't think most trannies even kill themselves as much as they claim they do.

Like sure, I think their rates are higher because dedicating so much of yourself to living a lie is going to fuck your head, but I think trannies probably have a rate of self banning about as high as the average loser incel since most of them are practically the same person. I'm actually surprised at how a lot of TIMs are not school shooters. Like there are a ton of AGP school shooters but it seems like when you put them on estrogen they settle down and instead of killing kids en masse they settle on becoming rapists/groomers instead.

Anonymous 270410

>>270377
1 yes they did lmao you felt called out?
2 after you troon

Anonymous 270415

>>270377
Are you the moid that keeps spamming the site? or are you a simp woman?

Anonymous 270442

>>270372
who are you talking about

Anonymous 270481

>>270415
It's a tranny that spams this board

Anonymous 270581

I actually hate tranny’s like Blaire White and their annoying ass kissing. They try so hard to prove that they’re one of the good sane tranny’s, as if they aren’t one and the same with the mentally ill copers that they love to criticize. If they were so self aware they would’ve checked themselves into a psych ward instead of cosplaying as a woman. And shame on the republicans in his comment section who claim to know better, yet continue to affirm this mentally ill man’s delusions by referring to him with feminine pronouns. They’re all up in his comments lying to him, telling him he can pass as a real woman and that he looks “pretty.”

Anonymous 270582

>>270581
When I was younger I thought Blaire White seemed sensible and every once in a while would say shit that seemed rational (Like saying trans women are a subset of men) but these days Blaire is a fucking asshole and just goes around calling everyone who disagree with them ugly and its just so catty. Also Blaire is getting too much work done and it's starting to look kind of gross. I don't want to hate anyone strictly because they are trans but Blaire just comes off the same energy as the really mean gay men I've met in my life.
Buck Angel is also annoying too, I find the Annoying Tranny the least obnoxious and most self aware but they are new to the scene. The big thing about them is they are a Zionist which I just can't get behind.
I feel like most of these "not like the other trans" youtubers also generally feel pressured to be far right. Like maybe they will defend TERFS but if the realized radical feminism was actually a leftist movement they would change their tune.

Anonymous 270584

>>270582
you mean The Offensive Tranny? I didn't know they (she?) were a Zionist. Eh, makes sense because they probably think they'd get killed for being a tranny in Palestine or something like that

Anonymous 270585

>>270584
oof shit yeah got them confused with the annoying orange. Pretty sure that was the exact reasoning, that they'd get killed for being a tranny.

I know the middle east hates homos but I actually don't know the finer details about how they treat trans individuals. I'm guessing if they don't pass they will kill them. I would assume there would be a lot more TIFs in fundamentalist muslim countries because that would work to their advantage in the sense that they would have more economic opportunities without having to deal with a wifebeating scrote and less risk of sexual harassment if they pass. I don't understand why anyone in their would want to be a TIM in the fundamentalist islamic parts middle east unless they are a homosexual male who wants to be a prostitute or some shit.

Anonymous 270589

>>270585
In some parts of the middle east, transition is the only way to be allowed to be homosexual with some degree of acceptance. I knew a Palestinian TIM who id'd that way for that reason

Anonymous 270593

>>270589
>Palestinian TIM

Ok I'm curious. Was he still in Palestine? If so, what were his experiences like.

Anonymous 270610

>>270593
He was raised in Saudi Arabia, but him and his mom left to and before he died, her and him moved to the Philippines (he was mixed with Filipino).

Anonymous 270611

>>270610
So wait he left saudi arabia because he was a gay tranny and moved to the philippines? It was kind of hard for me to understand what you wrote

Anonymous 270614

>>270611
He left with his mom to live in the Philippines bc the only other option was living with his dad.

Anonymous 270668

IMG_8668.jpeg

>>270112
The trend subset of it, yes. It’s currently at the point where if I see a lesbian flag online and click on the profile, it is a man 100% of the time. Not exaggerating. I don’t follow any LGB stuff, so in the past year it has been every time, probably up to fifty individual times. That’s just not sustainable. I’m thinking it will be like bronies. They still exist, but they burned out after about ten years. We’re coming up on ten years since this became the thing low-functioning psychopathic and intellectually disabled males (both typically misdiagnosed as autism) latched onto.
The gay ones will probably always exist and I don’t really care about them. But the “lesbians” will stop. Either detransing or more likely just no new ones and the rest getting too old to matter culturally, as with bronies.

Anonymous 270669

>>270402
They just threaten it 24/7. People that will kill themselves just kind of do it. It’s a cluster B thing.

Anonymous 270670

>>270585
If you’re anything but the average white dude the resurgence of interest in the Isreal/palestine thing (is it just me or is this a thing that’s always been going on and is only now coming up again because China is pushing it via TikTok to sow division?) is the most “let them fight” scenario in the history of the earth. Creating a country based on schizophrenic delusions (“religion”) was stupid, but also the only better outcome for women than them fighting for eternity like the Blood War from DND is to glass everything within a thousand mile radius of Jerusalem and put some caution tape up.

Anonymous 270673

>>270668
>Mr. garrison is gay
>Mr. Garrison becomes Ms. Garrison
>Ms. Garrison becomes a lesbian (we are here)
>Ms. Garrison becomes Mr. Garrison

Anonymous 270676

UN.jpg

The "Dead By Daylight" trans VA is dead now.

Anonymous 270677

>>270668
You're naive if you think "lesbians" will stop. These are psychotic men desperate for sex with women who have aligned gaining it with a political crusade like banning Australia day. They will continue supporting it single mindedly and grow more and more vitriolic until the political climate progresses just enough for the government to capitulate and legislate denying sex to them a crime. It may take generations but their crosshairs are firmly set on this single unmet urge. Sex is a far stronger drive than race or religion and these people are more steadfast in their beliefs than the most radical Jihadi. Their numbers are too small to organise mass rallies or coordinated terror attacks but they grow each day. You will live to see weekly trans sex riots burn down cities and rape hostages in the name of total tranny revolution.

Anonymous 270681

>>270677
The issue is that non trannie men will gun them all down. They outnumber them and aren't cucked by artificial estrogen.

Tale as old as time, moids will fight moids because both see women as a prize to be won

Anonymous 270684

>>270676
was it by the autoimmune disease or was it 41%ing?

Anonymous 270689

>>270677
Maybe. If they turn out to be more than keyboard warriors then I guess it’s time for the real fun to begin.

Anonymous 270696

>>270694
It makes me happy that maybe karma is a tiny bit real sometimes, also also reinforces my belief that autoimmune disease is basically your brain punishing you for lying to yourself by fucking your shit up.
May every troon have just the worst MS decline and die quickly to minimize the healthcare burden.

Anonymous 270697

>>269991
If I see a lesbian flag and click on the profile and it’s a scrote one more time I’m going to fucking lose it.
Not your word. Not your flag. Fuck OFF.

Anonymous 270698

>>270697
Meet up with it then kill it.

Anonymous 270699

>>270698
Nona!!! Martyr a disgusting AGP AND give moids a reason to fear women?!

….
Take me with you, I'll be the backup in case things go wrong.

Maybe we'll go to the same prison and start a terf gang

Anonymous 270700

>>270698
God I wish. Violence is the only language these animals understand.

Anonymous 270756

5482edae-1c84-5b0a…


Anonymous 270758

4b146605-b1b2-5031…


Anonymous 270760

>>270758
>rubs tar on my face and puts on a shitload of red lipstick
>changes my name to sheeneequa
So anyways, as someone who has lived as both a white and a black person….

Anonymous 270761

5941985-00456e498f…


Anonymous 270799

>get a tiktok from a tif saying she passes
>she doesn’t
>get a tiktok of a tif saying she passes
>she doesn’t
every time. how do they not see that they look like women with flat chests?

Anonymous 270800

>>270799
flat chests and scraggly facial hair.
Even the ones who 'pass' on camera don't pass irl because they are 5'2 with wide hips and narrow shoulders.

I get why you could hate yourself for being a girl, especially in a patriarchal society, but you're just shooting yourself in the foot when you put yourself on test and chop off your tits to try to pass as a scrote

Anonymous 270804

>>270799
they'll be like 5'1 and say shit like that lmao

Anonymous 270805

>>270758
This has to be fake right? There can’t be people like this. It’s just not possible.
Tangentially I was thinking about the “my friend so and so was falsely accused!” thing, and I think the math works out that if your “friend” got accused of rape it’s more likely that this isn’t their first rape than that they were falsely accused.

Anonymous 270813

>>270805
> There can’t be people like this
An MRA/MGTOW/Incel what troons out? More likely than you think

Anonymous 270814


Anonymous 270817

buffalo bill.jpg


Anonymous 270822

IMG_2831.jpeg

>>270817
Why does it remind me of…

Anonymous 270823

>>270822
kekk so fucking ugly

Anonymous 270831

>>270822
>Spends hours putting expensive makeup on
>can't be bothered to at least line his ugly stubble
Many such cases

Anonymous 270869

Screenshot_2024043…


Anonymous 270870

>>270869
Oh wow,another deluded man pretending to be a girl winning in the women's division. What's the count on that now?

Anonymous 270894

>>270676
What's crazy to me is just how little people talk about the link between hormone replacement and autoimmune diseases. The amount of people who start taking hormones only to have a complete collapse of their immune systems as a direct result of those hormones is actually pretty fucking high, so even when they aren't 41%ing themselves their life expectancy is super low.

Turns out "pink pills" aren't just magic girljuice medicine that turns you into an anime protagonist, hormones are seriously powerful chemicals that have far reaching and largely unmitigatable consequences. But you're not allowed to talk about the real serious health risks of any of this, or how "puberty blockers" will lead to them being so underdeveloped their lungs collapse and their brains don't form properly. It's all about muh heckin validation. At the end of the day, I pity them. But, it's going to take a lot more cases like this I think for normies to acknowledge reality.

Anonymous 270896

1693537768595296.p…


Anonymous 270898

>>270894
> autoimmune diseases
I'd be more worried about cancer. Every sort of artificial hormone introduced causes huge amounts of cancer. Whether it's hormonal contraception or HRT.

Anonymous 270904

>>270896
He's certainly hetero because that character looks like a generic blowjob sex doll, complete with unrealistic uncanny body proportions that not even real women can achieve. But transitioning totally isn't about living out a terrible, trashy fetish or anything… it's HEALTHY and a human right!

I hate coomer failmales so much.

Anonymous 270906

>>270758
>look up user
>he got suspended
Even Reddit knew this loser was irredeemable shit lol. I hope he got told off before he got banned m.

Anonymous 270961

media-GL3QTmEX0AUh…


Anonymous 270962

>>270961
>72cm hips
>child-birthing

These are the hips OF a child

Anonymous 270964

>>270961
what the fuck is that? Is that his weird neo vagina? It looks scary

Anonymous 270965

>>270961
Disgusting and delusional.

Anonymous 270966

>>270964
looks like his ass crack lmao

Anonymous 270967

>>270966
OMFG I didn't realize it was the back his ass is so flat I thought he had really fucked up SRS

Anonymous 270969

>>270961
>hormones will change my already set bone structure
Trannies are stupid.

Anonymous 270972

1713880298169 (1).…


Anonymous 270975

>>270973
>There’s genuinely no way someone could be this deep in without being in some way psychologically female
Well, they could just be, yknow, crazy. I think you're overthinking it.

Anonymous 270976

>>270961
It's posts like this that make me wonder whether trannies are tricking themselves with a kind of powerful wishful thinking or if they literally do not see the things the rest of us see. Like when dysmorphics see themselves as fatter than they are in a mirror, does the trannoid look at this and actually see a more wide-set pelvis than a sane person does.

Anonymous 270978

eyebrow-dog.png

>>270973
>psychologically female

Anonymous 270995

>>270696
are you retarded?? most people with autoimmune diseases are women. u are no better than all the male doctors that say "you're just making it up." this is literally a sexist talking point, with the brain "punishing you". only difference is here youre saying its because theyre liars, men say its because theyre not homemakers or wives etc

Anonymous 270996

>>270973
what the fuck does this mean??
> no way someone could be in this deep without being in some way psychologically female…
are you retarded?? what the fuck do you mean by psychologically female ?? you sound like a moid. implying that madness/insanity must surely be "female thinking" is like one of the most obvious ways to tell youre a man. gtfo

Anonymous 270998

>>270973
Anon TIMs are always psychologically male, they just morphed their misogyny into cosplaying their idea of being psychologically female.

At best, they are feminine men, but they are always male, even mentally.

Anonymous 270999

2245345.png

>>270995
>most people with autoimmune disorders are female
>most
Clearly he was the exception and not the rule.

Anonymous 271002

>>270995
Dude there are some serious retards on this site as of late

Anonymous 271004

>>271002
>as of late
trannies are always raiding womens spaces, nona. They hate being left out even though none of us care about their tranny exclusive places

Anonymous 271012

>>270995
idk how you got sexism from what she said but go off

Anonymous 271019

20231010_081759.jp…

>>270817
JFC the meme is real.

Anonymous 271027

>>270756
Jesus they're not even hiding it.

Anonymous 271060

>>270231
the metal gear solid fanboys are the worst to deal with, and they tend to believe themselves to be quite smart and extremely ~aware~ of the toxic meta narratives that supposedly plague society
one kojimasucker literally corrected me when i decried 'the medical industrial complex' to the 'military industrial complex' bc his knowledge of such a thing was only ever in the context of pervy games that fed him tom clancy talking points with man ass. he could not conceive of the very thing that preys upon him.

im pretty pleased to see someone so stupid be punished so much for his willing blindness to this shit. plus he screamed at me and threatened me despite being six foot something and having at least 30% more muscle mass than i did bc i wouldn't tolerate him berating me for not responding the correct way to twitter tranny talking points.

Anonymous 271063

>>270973
How does that follow? It’s just delusional. There are people that think they’re dead.

Anonymous 271064

>>270995
Tranny detected, male ejected

Anonymous 271065

>>271035
>express a genuine wish that at skinwalking low functioning psychopaths fucking die, as they should
>get called a tranny
Yeah ok

Anonymous 271073

Brah youre so clum…


Anonymous 271266

I find pics of old Tims in make up funny

Anonymous 271525

>>270585
I don't understand why anyone would want to be a woman in the first place
It's fucking miserable

Anonymous 271644

>>270975
I mean that's what she said isn't it?

Anonymous 271656

Screenshot_2024-05…

New Troon study: Risk of Suicide and Self-Harm Following Gender-Affirmation Surgery
>With the growing acceptance of transgender individuals, the number of gender affirmation surgeries has increased. Transgender individuals face elevated depression rates, leading to an increase in suicide ideation and attempts. This study evaluates the risk of suicide or self-harm associated with gender affirmation procedures.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC11063965/
Tl;dr troons more likely to attempt suicide or self harm after their surgeries than before.

Anonymous 271664

Honestly don't understand why everyone is mad JK Rowling compared being trans to trying to become black because one likes stereotypically black things. Not sure if it's actually new or not but it just showed up in my tumblr feed.

Anonymous 271665

>>271664
Why is it always black people getting dragged into these weird comparisons and hypotheticals though? Trannies randomly bring up black women, too.
Like, I've noticed it's never Indians or the Chinese people use for these things kek

Anonymous 271666


Anonymous 271895

>>271656
What's the new number to replace 41%?

Anonymous 272035

Earnestly: who are there so many male troons in computer science?

Anonymous 272036

>>272035
It's either because a lot of trannies are on the spectrum and gravitate towards typical autist interests or because online nerd culture is where they become acquainted with the concept.

Anonymous 272037

>>272035
companies have female quotas and it's easier to turn men into women than women into programmers

Anonymous 272039

>>272035
AGPs have higher rates autism/aspergers. Also high IQ

Anonymous 272040

>>272035
Prison gay is unironically a thing. I was friends with a very short unmanly moid, like 5'2, who could not grt a girlfriend. He became a they/them then a troon. Whether it's because of some subconscious imposed idea that he wasn't a man or just a desperate attempt for affection, most troons are unwanted males. It's why they're also often the most disgusting. You'll almost never see a hot guy troon out.

Anonymous 272041

>>272039
Doesn't explain why they are so absent in other high IQ fields like law, medicine or chess.

Anonymous 272044

>>272041
Those all involve far more social interaction than programming.

Anonymous 272082

>>272035
Autism, which can be understood as self-absorption. Non-auto-gynephilia can be assumed as the default state of a man. Man + autism = AGP. AGP + Internet = Trooning out. It's simple math.

>>272041
Autism spectrum does not mean high IQ at all, quite the opposite: They are literally retarded. Law and medicine as fields are about dealing with people, and people react negatively to autists. Computers do not.

Anonymous 272093

>>272035
I remember reading an interesting case study done back in the 70s that showed that many MtF's were into technology and computer science. I think this study was conducted in a university too but I may be mistaken. A lot of them were nerdy soft spoken stem dudes before trooning out.

Anonymous 272128

>>272041
I used to date an Ivy League law student and the 2 things I learned from that experience that you are getting wrong is that law is definitely not a high IQ field and that there are a lot of trannies in it.
I remember one party I was dragged to where the person everybody kissed ass to was a tranny involved with Harvard.

Anonymous 272139

IMG_1699.jpeg


Anonymous 272148

>>270344
>STILL respect the pronouns of their male assailant.
reminds me how i was describing my abusive ex… mid conversation i was corrected by my crush "it's she! me correcting pronouns does not mean i respect or agree with her tho but you must say she!"

well, i gave him the analogy "if someone was raped, would you also correct the pronouns of her rapist?" and he got the point and apologized sincerely. also wtf, who the hell cares, literally the tranny will never know he was "misgendered" anyway

also my still crush/best friend/ex has considered trooning out himself too. i am going to cry so hard if this comes true and he ruins his life. certain people he's with have been brain rotting him lately. he bought and wore eyeshadow in private too. fml.

Anonymous 272149

Want some rage, nonas? Check out this Wikipedia troon/autist drama, in which self-professed autistic anarcho-communist Dronebogus calls a gender-critical columnist a "transphobic wackadoodle" (in complete violation of Wikipedia's so-called rules against personal attacks), then gets another user permanently banned for making very light anti-troon comments:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reliable_sources/Noticeboard/Archive_436#Student_newspaper_for_controversy_on_a_BLP

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Gender-affirming_surgery&diff=next&oldid=1221435817

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/IncidentArchive1155#LadybugStardust_and_transphobic_remarks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:LadybugStardust#May_2024

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ponyo#LadybugStardust

Screencaps of the drama on Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/sRHjGRt

Troons then started leaving messages of support on the TRA sperg's talk page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dronebogus#thanks_for_making_my_day_better

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dronebogus#A_fox_for_you!

Wikipedia has been completely taken over by these troon autists.

Have a look at this guy's pages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Dronebogus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dronebogus

I think I may have stumbled across the next great lolcow.

>self-inserts as Wikipedia-tan and probably goons to her


>describes himself as autistic, "a mentally ill child", and "a leftist commie POS"


>uses the phrase "submissive and breedable"


>cripplingly addicted to userboxes, collects them like they're fucking Pokemon


>one of them is about that Nyanners girl who sings cutesy songs about wanting to be raped as a little girl


>three of them are about his waifus


>the other five hundred and thrembo are standard troon humor


>one of them says that he "wants to turn America into a GAY COMMUNIST ANIME."


>has a second section at the bottom for userboxes that don't even apply to him; I didn't even notice this at first


>they're also cringe-inducing troon humor


Nonas, this is truly the perfect specimen.

This appears to be yet another case of an actual natal woman being driven off of the site by an overbearing autist man.

Anonymous 272160

>>271665
There are people who claim that they are transblack

Anonymous 272179

>>272139
Should've underlined the unironic "I'm a ginger so it might just be that" too, pornsickness at its finest.

Anonymous 272219

>>272149

Wikipedia is a tranny circlejerk. The user you posted about is very much the typical Wikipedo editor: a porn-obsessed tranny activist neckbeard.

Anonymous 272228

>>270972
Who cares

Anonymous 272235

Troons are gross but at least they're getting themselves voluntarily sterilized right?

Anonymous 272240

IMG_4005.jpg

FYI this is the endgame for troons lmao. The straight ones anyway

Anonymous 272247

IMG_0935.png

>>272149
Good god, this is bad lmfao. Ladybug's comments on "gender reassignment surgery" were honestly a little too nice and she still gets banned.

I'm so sick of this moid shit, they already have everything now they have to take over everything women have to. Just so done lol

Anonymous 272265

images (1).jpeg

>>272240
Sorry for the pixelated meme. I had to post it.

Anonymous 272266

>>272240
they are disgusting, selfish narcs in life and this is the tortured last leg of it that they deserve.

Anonymous 272300

>>272240
>80 in 2024
>transitioned in 1974
doubt

Anonymous 272311

>>272300
you do know trannies and gender reassignment surgery existed back then right?

Anonymous 272401

>>272040
tbh a friend of mine had an ex bf who's pretty hot, was thinking abt trooning out, it's just a question of self confidence

Anonymous 272414

me if i drank.jpg

>scroll around some sites to chill for a bit and even out my mood from stressful life stuff
>run across the troon flag or some unfunny "meme" about eggs or "girldicks" or cringey tranny logic every 10 minutes
>some cool art, engineering stuff, pet pics–"GUYS MY EGG CRACKED"
>"DID YOU KNOW THAT CONSERVATIVES WON'T CONSIDER MY MARRIAGE TO A WOMAN LEGAL BECAUSE I'M A ~~GIRL~~ BUT DON'T CONSIDER ME A GIRL LOL GOTTEM"
>any time I come close to forgetting about it, another one comes up
>mood is now even worse
>realize it's almost June which will only multiply this crap
>remember this place exists, stumble back to scream into the void for a sec
It's like going for a walk in a nice area, minding your own business to take your mind off things, but every 50 steps a sexual predator in a dress flings rancid feces at you and screams about how you're not respecting his genitals enough. Like, fuck off, I wasn't even thinking about you, but I suppose that's a crime to entitled narcissists. You just HAVE to shove your crap in everyone's face, god forbid you just be a person and exist without going "EVERYONE LOOK HOW TRANS I AM, HAHA I AM SO TRANS, BIOFEMS WISH THEY LOOKED THIS GOOD LOL IGNORE MY STUBBLE THO". No no, can't have that, gotta manpost about how "girl" you are and show off your latest plans to look more like a sex doll marketed toward men.

The moderation teams are all trannies, so you also can't say anything against them or you get dogpiled by a bunch of seething scrotes for not going along with their sex fantasy roleplay. Even YouTube keeps doing this; there's no troon shit in my watch history and I continuously junk recommendations that have troon shit in it, but they keep popping up. It's like the worst game of whack-a-mole I never asked to play. No, I don't want to watch a video about a "transing journey" or some guy doing voice training to sound like a guy failing to sound like a woman, or how hard "Jessica" has it because she wasn't allowed to fap in the womens' bathroom when a mom kicked him out so she could let her daughter pee in peace. I just want to live my life and not think about horny men in dresses that steadily keep erasing what little rights and progress we've managed to get back from them because they failed at life. Maybe I just want to see someone's cool crafts for a while or hear what someone thought of a book without someone going "HEY LOOK, THERE'S TRANNIES" or whatever inane shit they're doing and whining how oppressed they are over their AGP.

Oh, and they don't recognize your marriage because they think you're "a girl", it's because you're a deranged abomination whose entire identity is his junk and sexual orientation. I just want to stop being reminded this shit exists. Can I not have a month, a week, a fucking day, SOME PLACE where there isn't a constant drip-feed of troon propaganda or getting raided by them for not having troon propaganda? If you septic smelling pill-poppers and child groomers have nothing to do with my everyday life, then fucking prove it and stop shoving the fetish that amounts to your entire personality into my facealldayeverydayholySHITfuckoff. Just fuck off, keep to your weird chats where you compare each other to how much you (don't) look like an anime character, shove frozen tomato juice in your surgery holes, and try to find other mentally ill men desperate enough for sex that they'll say you ~definitely don't look like a man~ if it means getting what they want from you for a while. Low quality male attention is the cheapest shit in the world, that you keep bragging about getting any for cross-dressing for gooners just speaks of how much you struggle to get it and how little attention in general you received in life. You're a male and you fail, yet advertising this and how pornsick you are is somehow seen as a brave accomplishment. Congratulations on being a man with a twisted brain, I guess? Making your whole personality estrogen doses and shit that reinforces gender roles, furthering the idea that actual women can't be women unless they wear the "hyper feminine" shit men get turned on by? I'd tell you to eat a dick, but you'd probably like that. Hell, if you're a "transbian" then you'd probably eat your own as a rite.

I'm so tired of all of this. Trannies themselves are what keep me peaked even when I'm minding my own business and not thinking about them. They're this tiny percentage of the population and I can count the number I've seen in person with my hands alone (and they've all been weird and gross, so the number is also low due to not wanting to see even more), yet everything fucking revolves around them and you're not allowed to think of anything else for even a second or you're being a "transphobe". They're also absolutely everywhere online and I can't stop running into them there. The closest I can get to avoiding it for a while and getting a peaceful break is to avoid all internet, but I do a lot of online work and can't dodge ALL of it, and even outside they have those fucking flags up everywhere in business windows or whatever.

>"Go along with it or else we'll ruin your life! We'll also beat, rape and kill you, which is definitely not something men do and have always done to get their way. I'm definitely not a man, shut up. Watch as I am more of a 'real' woman than you because I think and act exactly like a man."

No, I'm not going to fucking pretend you're a woman, Patrick. Fuck off Michael, naming yourself Lily and cleaning your face a bit better doesn't make you female. Yes, Robert, I've seen your leaked Discord logs about how you want to be a sex slave object because it's "a proper girls' role" and so know all your ignorant pro-feminist rambling on social media is ignorant for a reason, since it's just you LARPing to feel "euphoria" and you don't actually give a shit about anyone's rights except the ones you can use to get sexual gratification. Posting pics of yourself wearing striped socks and injecting drugs to ruin your immune system doesn't make you a teen anime girl, Walter.

All of your disgusting bullshit is negatively affecting laws and medical care for people and setting back our rights and freedoms–no, we are not allies, you are actively eroding the small island we managed to pile up just because people rightly see you as repellent and aberrant, it's not the same thing–all because you have something wrong with your head and need to make it everyone else's problem. Actually being a woman vs being a man who wants to be one are not comparable in any way that matters, stop flattering yourselves and looking for connections where there are none. Other men are the ones beating and killing you, and that's normal male behavior that they do amongst themselves. You are ill men, we are not allies. It's not my job to make you comfortable in spite of your sexual deviancy, nor is it my job to cater to your delusions and provide a constant stream of reassuring lies about you being what you aren't. No woman's life should revolve around ruining their own just so you get a date with her, just so you don't feel bad about how your ideas of being a super hot porn star prostitute just MAY not line up with reality. That the lie you tell yourself may not be true.

Unlike the men, I accept that these cretins being everywhere is reality even if I absolutely despise that this is the state of things. I can't change this on my own, and I can't make it actually all go away, as hugely positive that would be for everyone. I'm just one person, and when the world is run by men no one takes you seriously unless you're also one. Or, rather, they'll seem to take you seriously if you say the things they want, if it gets them "good boy" points for possible benefits. All I'm asking for is some fucking PEACE AND QUIET so I don't have the most obnoxious Straw of Back Breaking being waved in my face constantly. Just talk about something else. Do you not have any other interests? Are you just incapable of posting content or having a conversation without throwing the troon flag out there and talking about how gender euphoric you get when you see yourself cross-dressing in a mirror? Keep your retarded fetish flag shit where it's appropriate and not literally everywhere else. The world's shitty and full of moidery as it is, at least give me a break from THIS. Let me have some fucking PEACE. HOLY SHIT, I'm so tired of pornsick men.

Anonymous 272455

>>271895
11x more likely to attempt suicide
3x more likely to be dead
9x more likely to suicide/self harm
7x more likely to have PTSD

Anonymous 272579

not sure if this thread is designed to strictly be a hateful echo-chamber that cares little about the actual facts, but to clarify:
>>270696
i think most hormones are dirt cheap (around 30 dollars with insurance, around 100 without), although i think certain insurances do cover masectomies and axe wounds (although the best axe wound surgeon is in thailand and doesnt take insurance)

>>270961
>>270969
if mtf trans take hormones before puberty it actually does change the bone structure. it even does for some 18-22 year olds, but around 23 is when bones permanently fuse

>>270995
PERIODDDD so much of what im seeing in this thread is the same vernacular men use to invalidate women thru misogyny, the hypocrisy is shocking

>>271656
i think high depression in trannies is because
1) agps feel like failed straight men and become tranny to cope
2) aaps are damaged afab that troon to escape male objectification
3) hsts/straight trans men are born not having attraction to opposite sex and troon to cope. however you look at it, transitioning is an extreme method of coping to try and salvage preexisting issues. not saying that transitioning is wrong, but ppl who use these studies imply that they were a completely healthy individual before pinkpilling/bluepilling and thats just not exactly the case.

Anonymous 272580

>>272579
>damaged afab
What does this even mean? Women who are tomboys or victims of assault are damaged? That's literal moid rhetoric. Also, most FTMs aren't autoandrophiles. They're just traumatized, autistic, or lesbians, but that doesn't make them "damaged" aside from the damage the do to their own bodies and minds.

Anonymous 272581

>>272580
i think they are mentally damaged from the misogyny theyve experienced or from some level of sexual abuse that caused them to want to chop their tits off in order to never be sexualized by men again. its these types that are lulled into the aap troon cult.

Anonymous 272582

>>272579
>hateful echo-chamber
>justified disgust and anger is "hateful"
ok

Anonymous 272584

>>272579
you sound so annoying

Anonymous 272792

Screenshot_2024060…


Anonymous 272918

>>270670
>If you’re anything but the average white dude the resurgence of interest in the Isreal/palestine thing (is it just me or is this a thing that’s always been going on and is only now coming up again because China is pushing it via TikTok to sow division?) is the most “let them fight” scenario in the history of the earth
I don’t get what you mean. Are you talking about white moids who hate both jews and muslims?

Anonymous 273232

GOXwA9aXcAA2OjR.jp…


Anonymous 273267

>>273232
female inmates should all band together to castrate scrote trannies

Anonymous 273288

0B87713E-7CE3-4E7F…

Had this moid show up on the front page of Reddit while I was doomscrolling. Based Toronto airport employees clocked him instantly lmao. The comments are like “omg but you pass so well” like cmon. The shitty wig and man jaw are so obvious. He’s using instagram poses to hide it too. I had a good chuckle scrolling through his profile.

Anonymous 273440

>>270896
Am ashamed that I was once subscribed to his channel.
(At least it was in the beginning, when he wasn`t political and just wanted to share what he learned in uni)

Anonymous 273478

>>272035
Little to no physical activity messing with brain chemistry. Causes men to latch onto stray thoughts, based on the reoccurring thought this usually causes depression but for autogynephiliacs it usually causes "gender dysphoria"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7kh8pNRWOo

Anonymous 273665

Do you think Empress (the Denuvo cracker) is actually a woman? Her terfposting sounds like what a moid would come up with tbh but if the boss of piracy was actually a woman I could die happy

Anonymous 273670

A Christian church I have driven past for years put a rainbow piece of cardboard in their window a few years ago, and just recently there is a tranny flag planted right by road like it's a conquered territory. It's grim, and I have to drive past it almost every day and be reminded of trannys.

Anonymous 273695

>>273665
It's not unlikely. The sci-hub creator is also a woman.

Anonymous 273699

I'm not sure about empress but fitgirl reacts like how I would expect a woman to online (uninvolved, defeated, shy, but open to talk about whatever). I learnt at some point she's bi tho so maybe she's a tranny after all…

Anonymous 273701

>>273699
Yes. Every bisexual is trans.

Anonymous 273702

>>273701
I'm sorry but if a woman says she's bi the chances of "her" being trans go up. Not saying all bisexuals are troons

Anonymous 273703

>>273699
i understand if you said gay since the chances of it being true are suspicious but many women identify as bisexual nowadays

Anonymous 273925

sdfgsfdg.png

Why are tims always so arrogant about their appearance with the whole "replacing real women" thing?

Anonymous 274029

>>273925
Why do you think? A woman is only a "woman" when she's presenting as sexually attractive for a man. Right wing men are open about comparing non-sexually attractive women to trash or crazy cat ladies, other men are just more subtle about it.

Unrelated, been musing a bit to myself lately, and looking into narcisstic parents. A lot of what I've learned mirrors a lot of what you see in trans communities. Not every trans identifying person is a narcissist but there's almost at least one narcissist among them.

Every slight criticism is an attack against them, you're not allowed to question anything (that counts as criticizing as well), any misdeed that they do can be brushed away with an excuse like "because of living in a transphobic society" (look into the Audrey shooting), and of course, imprinting it all onto their children that they must believe what they believe, down to having mini-mes.

Getting out of trans communities was probably the best thing I had ever done, I'm just grateful that my own family never actually believed in it, despite it also being a dysfunctional mess. Maybe writing this out will help someone else, I don't really know.

274127

IMG_1968.jpeg


Anonymous 274203

Screenshot 2024-06…


Anonymous 274296

>>274203
He 100% has an annoying effeminate scrote voice and thats why they make fun of him

Anonymous 274298

>>273925
Jealousy

Anonymous 274516

>>272414
I physically cringe whenever I hear or read "girldick". It's ALWAYS posted about by a gay man talking about his ferishes, or by a troon bragging about how big """her""" dick is. It can't be anything but a fetish.

Anonymous 274517

>>272414
I physically cringe whenever I hear or read "girldick". It's ALWAYS posted about by a gay man talking about his ferishes, or by a troon bragging about how big """her""" dick is. It can't be anything but a fetish.

Anonymous 274681

>>272148
what a larp

Anonymous 274697

>>273925
It's pure cope and wishful thinking, they wouldn't say it if it weren't. They want to believe it's possible, or that they somehow have some other qualities that puts them above. But they know they don't. They hated women before and they hate women even more after. They want to pretend they can determine what defines womanhood since they know they're not women and can never be. They pathetically pretend that this reality is proof of being distinct and above women, while at the same time their whole thing is that they're just women like any other. But clearly even they know that's not true in any way.

In the case of the homosexual ones, they know men despise them, yet they specifically want a straight man as proof. That combined with trooning out because of porn, their whole transition being shaped by porn, means they define womanhood like so >>274029. What else would they have to define it? Well if they weren't pornsick to begin with it would be bizarre to them. That's why there's no real troon, no good ones. Because they wouldn't exist otherwise.

Anonymous 274770

>>273925
Honestly, I don't think it even is misogyny. For trannies, they have the reality of their existence reinforced into their minds every day, that reality being that they will never be women. It's so stark and obvious that even just claiming they are women is a political act that, thankfully these days, gets a lot of push back. They literally cannot argue that they're just women because they clearly aren't. Every time they stand in line at the grocery store next to an actual woman and are forced to confront their freakish proportions, their fake voice, their moid body odors, the facial hair already regrowing by noon, it's a reality that is too apparent.

And so ironically I think they just break and shoot for the impossible, because the category ABOVE women isn't real, so how can you deny them? At least, so it goes in their delusions. Sure I'm not as attractive as a woman - I'm actually MORE attractive! And and and… we're even BETTER at socializing with men and they'll enjoy us MORE and… well, it's cope at the end of the day, but it's a level of delusion that is at least safer from every day challenges. Now they don't have to feel like less of a woman when they're in line at the grocery store, because they're comparing themselves internally to something else. He doesn't have to be a woman anymore, he can be better because he says the n word on imageboards or some other stupid criteria. Like every other kind of narcissism, they're shielding their low self esteem with delusions of grandeur. It's actually very consistent with the mental illnesses we all know they have.

Of course this will fail too eventually. The literal only thing a trans "woman" can bring to the table that a real woman can't is a penis, so the only men they attract are homosexuals, which drives them completely insane. But that's life. In a sane world they'd be given medication to treat the dysphoria instead of just indulging it and mutilating them for tens of thousands of dollars.

Anonymous 274771

>>274770
> thankfully these days, gets a lot of push back.
but nona these troons are getting emboldened because of the fact when it comes to identify politics, they're literally at the highest on the totem pole and have the highest victim points. it doesn't help that women are too nice to say anything about it so there's no pushback
> only men they attract are homosexuals
i've seen way too many AGPs in relationships with lesbian women but at that point can you even call those women lesbian? but still, the fact that these women identify as lesbian yet still date these trannies just affirms the trannies delusions
>In a sane world they'd be given medication to treat the dysphoria instead of just indulging it and mutilating them for tens of thousands of dollars.
what a fucking insane time we live in . i really hope we can look back on these times and laugh

Anonymous 274809

dilationtroubles.j…


Anonymous 274814

>>274771
>when it comes to identify politics, they're literally at the highest on the totem pole
I don't think that's the case anymore, thankfully. There was a time where they were untouchable but even now they're being barred from women's sports and it's not uncommon for people to just flood any event with trannies involved with angry comments. Not saying they don't have power, but the tide is turning I'd say. The absurdity of it all is collapsing in on itself. Too many people reporting a collapse of their immune system due to hormones, too many young girls growing up and regretting their surgeries, too many weird trannies getting locked up for sexual crimes. They're still absolutely powerful, but they're not untouchable like they used to be.

Here's hoping that trend continues till all of it becomes illegal. I'm still amazed doctors can make money off convincing young girls to cut their breasts off.

Anonymous 274824

>>274770
I think it's a kind of power play. They are forcing you agree to to their obvious lies, and enjoying their power and your humiliation that comes from being forced to accept their lies.

Anonymous 274827

photo_2024-07-11_2…


Anonymous 274832

>>274771
>>274770
>In a sane world they'd be given medication to treat the dysphoria

But there's no a drug to remove real gender dysphoria currently? Quite the opposite it's called gender-affirming care. The problem if gender dysphoria is genuine and not internet-meme-induced, it can't be removed by pills or even conversion therapy(a method moids use to try to fix lesbians btw). You surely can detrans some of them with fake dysphoria but not everyone. Unless I'm missing something

Anonymous 274834

>>274832
idk I have a theory that if you gave them their own sex hormones instead of cross-sex hormones they might detrans. But this theory has never been tested because they call it conversion therapy.

Anonymous 274847

>>274834
Their own body was already giving them their own sex hormones, so I don't get how this would work, the purpose of hormones is just to get corresponding sex characteristics so they wouldn't feel bad. This sounds similar when moids say to lesbians that they should have more sex with men to fix their sexuality.

Anonymous 274856

Rule 41: if it exists, troons have already ruined it.

Anonymous 274859

>>274832
Pretty sure there actually were trials for drugs that would directly treat the dysphoria that seemed to be fairly effective at removing the dysphoria specifically, but the studies were small in scale and ultimately got defunded for being transphobic once trans became a legitimate identity to the average normie. I forget what it was called though so fair enough if I'm wrong about that.
>>274834
This has also been tried with somewhat promising results.

Anonymous 274860

>>274859
Just wanted to add that half the problem now is that people CAN'T look into medical fixes for dysphoria because of the political implications. Finding funding for it is impossible and even if you did, it'd be defunded after a while due to the controversial nature of the research.

If you don't endlessly reinforce these peoples' delusions you get unpersoned, even in scientific circles.

Anonymous 274865

>>274859
> Pretty sure there actually were trials for drugs that would directly treat the dysphoria that seemed to be fairly effective at removing the dysphoria specifically
can you give any links about this?
>>274860
>people CAN'T look into medical fixes for dysphoria because of the political implications
it still can be researched like in china and russia without any political implications, but they're not doing this

Anonymous 274867

IMG_4779.jpeg

>weird fetish post on the front page of reddit… must be a tranny
>checks user history
>yep
“Actual lesbians” lol

Anonymous 274894

>>274865
>>274865
>it still can be researched like in china and russia without any political implications, but they're not doing this
At least in the case of China they make it illegal to be too feminine as a man and have straight up jailed men for being crossdressers online, so I don't know that they have any interest in a serious or normal approach to the issue.

Anonymous 274899

>>272037
And that's even though women make for better programmers than men.

It's just that most of us understandably don't like to punish ourselves even more by suffering overtly hostile (male dominated) environments.

Anonymous 274901

>>272792
Dear Lior,

…no

Anonymous 274902

>>273288
no amount of makeup can cover up those predator eyes

he triggered my fight or flight response

Anonymous 274909

>>274127
Why, thank you, Moid William Golding

Anonymous 274995

1720987725976230[1…

>>274902
>Implying you can tell
Okay bigot, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night ;) if you sincerely think you can tell which person is trans by an image alone, the only person you're fooling is YOURSELF.

Look at this one, not so easy is it HUH? Bet you can't even tell which one is trans… CIS pig…

Anonymous 275010

Image 15.07.24 at …

>>274995
"red carpet girl mode :3"

Anonymous 275035

IMG_20240715_15321…


Anonymous 275135

These threads have really slowed down lately. Wasn't too long ago where a thread would hit the bump limit in a reasonable timeframe, now they're lasting months and months every time.

Anonymous 275158

>>275135
this place in itself has really slowed

Anonymous 275159

>>275135
Everyone that posted on here went to the lc one, it's faster.

cc is dead in general.

Anonymous 275199

>>275159
What is Ic? As in the artwork critique board?

Anonymous 275200

>>275199
lolcow kek

Anonymous 275227

sdfgsfgsf.png

New 'toss.



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]