[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/hb/ - Health & Beauty

Name
Email
Email will be public
Subject
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog

Janitor applications are open


Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 04/27/2021

bodies.jpg

Ideal Body Type thread? Anonymous 1672[Reply]

What's your ideal body type, anons?

Are you into being thin, or curvy, or maybe fit? Were you born a cone shape but long to be a pear? Or maybe you're a banana but would rather be an hourglass?

I'd like to hear your opinions and what you're doing to get there!
360 posts and 81 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14164

I am basically exactly the body type I want for myself (with minor nitpicks) which I'm pretty grateful for everyday. But it's not really well-represented, which I think is really weird. Models have become a lot more diverse in the past few years but I've never seen anyone who has the same general body type as me. It's not a big deal but it's just something that bothers me since it's harder to envision how products would look on me, and idk it feels like it's implying people don't think my body is nice.
I'm referring to models in everyday clothes shopping and not like high couture runways, so I think it's unusual since there are plenty of "unconventional" traits like plus size, vitiligo, models of every race even the ones that are rare in my country, and just ordinary-looking people. It's not like I'm hideous or like I want to see an exact clone, just someone with a similar overall build
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm also interested to hear if it depends on your country.

Anonymous 14166

>>1672
this pic is rough to look at because every single body here looks much better than mine at my fittest.
>>1673
lol, 4 years old but I have kind of coped with being a tall rectangle with weight lifting.
the only thing I'm very unhappy is that my legs, while long, are extremely thin compared to the rest of me. I think having big legs looks amazing if you're trying to go for a strong-girl look as it makes you look incredibly bodacious.

Anonymous 14170

>>14166
do you want to build a lot of muscle and get that amaoznian look or more a slender athlete look?

Anonymous 14182

>>14170
hmm, I think I'd want a combo. very defined shoulders (more than the upper arms–mine are already pretty big), big legs, but with more sleekness around my midsection and back. already working on ab exercises and lifting a bit.

Anonymous 14261

599DC47B-31B1-41B9…

I just want a cinched waist with big boobs. Too bad I have a rectangle shape or, as I like to call it, no shape at all. I’m built like a fridge and carry extra weight in my stomach even when I’m underweight. I’d just like a completely flat stomach.



enhanced-6551-1454…

Tips for quitting BC pill Anonymous 14245[Reply]

Hey miners, my husband's vasectomy is going to be scheduled soon, so that means I can finally stop taking the demonpills (a.k.a. Lutera) and I am wondering if anyone can share their experience coming off of them? (BC in general if not specifically Lutera)

I have been taking them for about 4 years. I know they make me gain weight. (I used to top out at 120lbs, but now I cannot get myself under 140 with regular exercise/dieting) They also destroyed my sex drive. Though they got rid of my back/chest acne so I am not looking forward to its resurgence.

I have read horror stories about women becoming suicidal for a year after going off the pill, or turning into someone they don't recognize because the pills altered their hormone balance for so long. Anyone have some wisdom/experience/warning/tips for me?
1 post omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14248

>>14247
it's a lot less invasive than people think it is.

Anonymous 14253

>>14247
How is he a “poor bastard” if he’s doing it by choice?

Anonymous 14256

>>14247
>poor bastard
funny how there's no empathy when it's millions of women suffering from BC side-effects but the second it's a man doing birth control on his body, something no man ever is pressured or even just expected into doing unlike women and therefore must be a 100% voluntary choice, he's a poor bastard.

Anonymous 14258

>>14247
Not really, women have to go through severe hormonal changes often times leading in emotional stress for years on the pill, where all he has to do is have a quick procedure he can recover from in a couple weeks

Anonymous 14259

>>14256
men are privileged.

a while back I saw a man sperg out and send threats to a woman who posted something about men needing to wear more condoms. Before the threats, he said "women never take accountability for ANYTHING, this is more proof why I hate women so much!!"

and then, inevitably, said "this is exactly why I don't use condoms, women don't DESERVE it!"

fun fact: the entire post was full of women who had massive complications from various forms of birth control they tried, including a few women that almost died. massive amounts tried several methods.
a few women that experience constant pain. i.e., from IUDs. hormone issues.

this guy's entire existence was "condom or no condom." He gave 0 indication of at all registering these women existing or complications from BC. He was entirely incapable of actually seeing an experience outside of his own–it will never to him that most women put forth way more reproductive responsibility and effort than the average sex-having male.

If women behaved sexually like men, there'd be several times more unwanted pregnancies and massive amounts more STDs. Fact.



IMG_2607.jpg

Anonymous 14249[Reply]

Its been 5 days since my last period ended, 36 hours since I had sex and shortly after that I took plan B.
What are the odds I get pregnant? How can I increase my chance of pregnancy?

Anonymous 14252

Why did you take plan B if you want to get pregnant?

Anonymous 14254

>>14252
"increasing odds" is more of a hypothetical, I was just wondering if there is a method to increase chances after plan b, though I wouldn't try any methods because I do not wish to be pregnant



1_4_rzIDRtgIJUSCsR…

abortions Anonymous 12757[Reply]

Hot topic, but what's your opinion of it? I don't like the fact that so many young people act like it's nothing, it's a quite serious topic with many angles to look at it from.
In my opinion abortions should be available until the 8th week, which is around the time the nervous system and brain reach a level of development where the fetus can be called "conscious".
Special circumstances should be available for rape victims.
158 posts and 9 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14205

>>14197
It may be technically alive but so is sperm, no one is telling men they can't jerk off because they're killing ~alive~ sperm. I'm pro-abortion/choice anyway but if I wasn't, I think if it has a beating heart yet is a better measure.

Anonymous 14206

i think abortion is killing something, but it is a woman's right to kill something that is inside of her. obviously once you get past the second trimester it gets much much more morally uncomfortable. in truth im not sure about the whole thing myself.

Anonymous 14208

>>14205
>no one is telling men they can't jerk off because they're killing ~alive~ sperm
that's more to do with them being men and everything revolving around and favouring men than whether they are alive or not

Anonymous 14212

>>14205
What criteria are you using to decide sperm is a separate form of life?

Anonymous 14251

>>12823
The whole point of the question is that it is written in stone, its 100% definite. Even if not actually possible, pretend it is, that is the point



period.png

Period Survey Anonymous 9534[Reply]

I've never been completely sure if my periods are normal or not so I would like to do a survey:

>Are you on any period or contraceptive related medication (including pill, implant, IUD, etc)?


>How long does your period normally last (including discoloured discharge)?


>Do you have spotting in between periods?


>Is your period usually light, medium, or heavy?


>How painful is it normally on a scale of 1 (not painful) to 5 (excruciating)?


>How long does the pain last?


>How often do you need to take pain medication?

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
45 posts and 7 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 13974

>Are you on any period or contraceptive related medication (including pill, implant, IUD, etc)?

I've been on the pill for about 4 years.

>How long does your period normally last (including discoloured discharge)?


Usually lasts about 5-6 days

>Do you have spotting in between periods?


Yeah, I started spotting lightly/slightly about a year ago the week before my period. I think it's probably due to a mix of stress, and, maybe this is pseudoscience, but I suspect due to being on the pill and living with new women nearby I am out of sync with them and it might be affecting my cycle.

>Is your period usually light, medium, or heavy?


Usually 1 day of heavy clots, the rest a pretty steady medium.
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

Anonymous 13978


>Are you on any period or contraceptive related medication (including pill, implant, IUD, etc)?

No and never was
>How long does your period normally last (including discoloured discharge)?
2-3 days
>Do you have spotting in between periods?
Sometimes?
>Is your period usually light, medium, or heavy?
Medium
>How painful is it normally on a scale of 1 (not painful) to 5 (excruciating)?
Usually 1, sometimes I get mild cramps, and then rarely 4-5
>How long does the pain last?
For hour at least
>How often do you need to take pain medication?
I try not to take it when i have mild cramps because its bad for your liver, but if it's anything more than 2 I'm taking it
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

Anonymous 14052

>>13964
I've never had this problem.
It feels uncomfortable the first minutes I wear the big pads and then I get used to it and don't even feel it.

Anonymous 14198

>Are you on any period or contraceptive related medication (including pill, implant, IUD, etc)?
no never have been
>How long does your period normally last (including discoloured discharge)?
about 5 days
>Do you have spotting in between periods?
no
>Is your period usually light, medium, or heavy?
i think medium
>How painful is it normally on a scale of 1 (not painful) to 5 (excruciating)?
about 3.5 but i only get cramps on the first 2 days
>How long does the pain last?
pretty much all day if i dont take pain on the first two days, and on the third day it just hurts a bit
>How often do you need to take pain medication?
every time i get my period
>Does your period have an impact on your daily routine?
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

Anonymous 14250

>Are you on any period or contraceptive related medication (including pill, implant, IUD, etc)?
No
>How long does your period normally last (including discoloured discharge)?
5 days, first 2 are very heavy, the second 1.5 days are very light, the last 1.5 days its basically just brown discharge.
>Do you have spotting in between periods?
Nope
>Is your period usually light, medium, or heavy?
Very heavy for half, very light the second half.
>How painful is it normally on a scale of 1 (not painful) to 5 (excruciating)?
The first 2 days I get horrible nausea and diarrhea, I lay in bed a lot because it hurts so bad.
>How long does the pain last?
constant for 2 days, maybe brief breaks.
>How often do you need to take pain medication?
I try to avoid medication, I don't like putting stuff in my body especially when it can be damaging to my kidneys.
>Does your period have an impact on your daily routine?
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



Sparrow.jpg

Rate Menstruation Products. Anonymous 14073[Reply]

What is your list to the most usefull to worst menstruation products?
Mine is:
>№1 Sanitary Pads.
>№2 Tampons.
>№3 Menstrual Cup.
>№4 Reusable Sanitary Pads Made Out Of Cloth.
16 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14235

It depends on my flow. I have an extremely heavy flow so I have to change it up through the week. on heavy days i wear a menstrual cup + a pad and on light days i just use the cup alone. at night sometimes I just free bleed with 2 thick towels underneath me. kinda gross.

1. menstrual cup
2. organic pads
3. free bleeding

tampons and chemical ridden pads are of the devil. i always get a weird rash if i use the wrong pads.

Anonymous 14236

>>14235
also, the only problem i had with menstrual cups is that i swear they've stretched me out a little. everyone told me that's not how vaginas work but the cup slips in so easy now it's a little scary. anyone else have that happen? should i be doing more kegels?

Anonymous 14240

>>14236
I think it's more likely the sillicone just became less stiff after a couple of uses + you're more practiced now and that's why it goes in easier.

Anonymous 14244

>>14077
Dang that looks really nice. As much as I hate cups, I would like an hybrid between a cup and a sponge just so the sponge would be easier to remove. Also I was thinking but wouldn't the sponge soak too much moisture from the vagina?

Anonymous 14246

>>14077
they only work for about an hour and then you start leaking blood

their only real use is having sex on your period



466871-harle.jpeg

breast augmentation Anonymous 14230[Reply]

Can you go from a 36B to a J cup?
2 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14237

>>14230
Have you measured yourself using the r/abrathatfits guide? A true 36B is pretty rare. More likely you are a 32D at least. That's 2 cup sizes there, though probably 3. Next, go on birth control for a few months are you will get another cup to take you to about 32F. As for the remaining cups, you can either get implants (probably need about 800cc) or you can wait until you gradually increase with age or more rapidly with pregnancy.

Anonymous 14238

Of course you can, but that doesn't mean you shouldn. Breasts this size only look good when they're natural, and even then they are usually saggy and veiny as hell.

If it makes you happy then just go for it, but IMHO they won't look good. Just go for E-cup, if you still want to be bigger after this you might consider G or H before J.

Anonymous 14239

>>14230
>36
You should consider losing weight instead anon. Implants have to be replaced anyways.

Anonymous 14242

>>14230
is there any way to naturally increase breast size without the use of birth control?

Anonymous 14243

>>14242
Gain weight, pregnancy, aging



71042BD2-F0BB-4940…

McClintock Effect Anonymous 9772[Reply]

Let’s see if CC has synchronised cycles yet.

Bump this thread on the first day of your period.

I just got mine today.
63 posts and 8 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 13715

forgot to bump yesterday, this is day 2 for me it working gals

Anonymous 13716

>>9772
this thread is simultaneously creepy and wholesome

how

Anonymous 13734

>>9772
bump

Anonymous 13980

bump seems like my period has synched with my roommate, i never thought i would actually have my period synch with someone

Anonymous 14241

Bump.

Thanks to this thread I know I get my period at the end of every month.



SKINCAREROUTINETOP…

Skincare General Anonymous 431[Reply]

Post your skincare questions, routines, recommendations, rants, raves, product recs, etc.

I'll start with my routine that's finally working for me:

AM:
Thayer's unscented witch hazel (as a toner)
COSRX Oil-Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

PM:
Pond's cold cream cleanser
Thayer's witch hazel toner
Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (leave on for 15 minutes)
Oil cleanse with mineral oil
Remove with Pond's cold cream cleanser
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
400 posts and 71 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14220

his_hogs.jpg

>>14209
The price we pay for living in a modern society is to endure all the mental and physical trauma by throwing medications. There is no escape, no comfort. Take the route less painful. Listen to your dying corpse: it will tell you what to do.

Anonymous 14221

>>14219
unfortunately with my OCD i do it even when people are around because it's compulsive. i got acne patches and those are helping too

Anonymous 14222

>>14194
Stop eating anything made with rye, wheat, barley or oats.
Don't use oil to cook, not even vegetable oil. Use a bit butter, real butter, instead.
Drink only water and plenty of it.

Anonymous 14228

>>14221
maybe try wearing cotton gloves?

Anonymous 14229

>>14214
>The idea of putting unnatural things into my body for so long makes me uncomfortable.
Exactly!! I don’t know of other ways to regulate my hormones, but I’ve been avoiding dairy since finding out I’m lactose intolerant. But it seems like that has made 0 difference. I just got my dosage upped for the spiro (estrogen). If it doesn’t do anything, i might just go cold turkey on my meds. But then my acne would probably get severe again. Oh well ugh.



TAKE ACTION v5.png

Please address rampant anorectal violence along with factors facilitating it. Anonymous 14216[Reply]

Blatantly injurious erotic anorectal violence—anoreceptive activity involving a combination of rapid thrusting, considerable girth, and a prolonged duration—is rampant worldwide, facilitated by widespread (willful) ignorance, apathy, and misinformation. It is impossible for resultant anorectal injuries and serious/chronic/permanent health consequences to be uncommon due to anorectal fragility relating to anatomy and neuromuscular physiology [References: Anorectal Risks 1-3]. That is why perpetration of such violence against one or more others should be considered severely criminal behavior.

Pornography featuring that violence can have numerous effects on some viewers: inspiring them to emulate what they see, even using coercion; conditioning them to be aroused by suffering; and contributing to development of related mental pathology: sexual sadism disorder, sexual masochism disorder, and perhaps even psychopathy for younger individuals [References: Trends & Associations]. People with those inclinations are having a field day with such violence and spreading disinformation. That unrestrained hedonism is promoting societal decadence.


For gals and others with *nix game, the text of the image plus the references compilation both are contained within the image itself:
dd bs=1 skip=398k if="TAKE ACTION v5.png" of=TAv5-and-refs.zip
(You may also be able to use unzip directly on the image; some versions skip extra bytes with complaints.)

For everyone else:
https://archive.is/2021-11/https://paste2.org/C88vDcB7 https://web.archive.org/web/202111/https://paste2.org/C88vDcB7
https://archive.is/2021-11/http://hguacfthfbidxv7kq2byi7xylloht626v36axg7kc7cfj722evfl2nid.onion/view/8c8407f3
1 post and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

Anonymous 14218

>>14216
i love you

Anonymous 14223

>>14216
I'm not going to read all that shit by (you). I don't think this is a widespread problem in real life. No guy I've dated nor my husband has ever indicated wanting anal sex. None of my close friends have ever talked about it. I can't imagine a woman who hasn't been groomed could possibly want this over real sex. I can't imagine guys are excited about getting poop all over their dicks from a dry, filthy butthole vs the thing they literally evolved to be attracted to. Nobody actually does this except porn rapists (because they're psychopaths that need to be put down) and faggots (because they're psychopaths with no other option). You don't have to tell a sane person to not put things up their butt, why even post this?

Anonymous 14224

>>14217
> Thank you for posting this.
You're welcome. This is not the first time such material has been posted here. The previous thread started back in May was moved to /nsfw/, perhaps because NSFW places online were mentioned in relation to topics covered. I'm not intending to repeat that at least while this thread remains on /hb/.
> Not enough people are talking about such topics.
That is very true. Stigma surrounding anorectal matters is part of the problem. There are other factors to consider as well, as should be evident from reading what was written in the OP image.

Anonymous 14225

>>14223
> I'm not going to read all that shit by (you).
The references compilation contains large amounts of information from others. In many cases all I'm doing is summarizing others' material and making statements backed up by others.
> I don't think this is a widespread problem in real life.
It is, as should be evident from reading sources quoted in the "Trends & Associations" quote collection.
> I can't imagine a woman who hasn't been groomed could possibly want this over real sex.
Far too many people are being influenced by pornography especially when ignorance, misinformation, and disinformation are rampant particularly relating to anorectal matters.
> Nobody actually does this except porn rapists (because they're psychopaths that need to be put down) and faggots (because they're psychopaths with no other option). You don't have to tell a sane person to not put things up their butt, why even post this?
While you are welcome to your own opinions, you are wrong.

Anonymous 14227

>>14223
Honestly you seem salty. For a lot of girls I know, it's been a problem they've run into a lot (it really depends on how open they are; most people won't openly talk about it). I agree about demonizing those that do it, but there's hundreds of millions of men into anal and this is just a fact.
Yes, they tend to be pornsick, etc., though they exist, and in no minor form.
Also most men use porn so, idk what you mean by porn rapist.

Stop acting like your life is the center of the universe. It's not.
There's girls out there that do get pressured into it and people like you basically make sure to pull the wool over their eyes and pretend like it never happens.



Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]